AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you listen to?

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mood Music - What do you listen to?

So, as the title says, voice what tunes you play when you're feeling happy, angry, depressed, etc.

This past week, going through my grandfather's funeral, I was more into New Age stuff, the calming approach. Sometimes, when I would think back about my family, i'd end up with heavier music such as metal or rock. I've found music to be a very healing approach to whatever life throws you.

Senior Member Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2006 12:51 PM
    Threads

Well my mom had went to jail for something i didn't now about so ever since then i have been listening to Aeris's Pure Heart theme to calm my nerves on a lot of things

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

hmmm...I guess I love listening to Chage and Aske midis alot...I even use it in my site ^^;; I guess it makes me calm just listening to it. But if I'm in a sad mood I would probably listen to one of X's midis, or Cage bird from D.N. Angel. And for a happy song I looove listening to Gravitation's opening theme;Super Drive.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Let's see.

Annoyed: Kill Whitney Dead-Anysong from their "Never Good Enough" album.

Apathetic: Misc. Ultraman Theme songs.

Depressed: It's the End of the World- REM

Lovesick: Starry Eyed Surpise

Strange:An Die Freude / Ode to Joy

Gloomy/Lovesick :She's got an Halo ~Faith and the Disease

Tired: Gloomy Sunday ~ Christian Death

Happy: The Unquiet Grave ~ Faith and the Muse, The Knife ~ Christan Death. Pandora's Box ~ Collide, Far away Swing ~ Undressed in Red

Lethargic: Domo Arigato Mr.Robot ~ Styx

Bored: Slice of Life ~ Wild Child Bound

Amused: Living Dead Girl, Meet the Creeper, More Human Than Human, SuperBeast,Dragula ~ Rob Zombie

WhateverMood: Burning Love~ Gundam , Eternal Wind ~ Gundam F91, Dead Girls ~Voltaire,Anything by Inkkubus Sukkubus.

And everything else... Is either music that everyone hates, or videogame soundtracks. The Complete FF7, FF8, CronoCross and Trigger, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Samurai Pizza Cats, Random Ultraman..

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

for some reason the bettier i feel the darker the music i wanna listen too.
    must be something about balancing myself out... get too happy who knows what might happen o_O
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

Annoyed: The Mars Volta, Les Marmottes Aplaties, Les Vulgaires Machins

Apathetic/Empty: Sleep Station, The Robot Ate Me

Depressed: Okkervil River, The Cure, Neutral Milk Hotel, Immaculate Machine

Lovesick: Carla Bruni

Strange:
    Jean Leloup

Gloomy: Banlieue Rouge

Tired: Godspeed You!..., Sigur Rós

Happy: Essex Green, Apples In Stereo, NMH, The Marshmallow Coast, ...

Lethargic: Explosions In The Sky

Bored: Røyksopp, Aphex Twin, Jean-Michel Jarre

Amused:
    They Might Be Giants, The Futureheads

Whatever Mood:
    mmm

Finally: do not believe any of the sated above as the music craves and the waves effects also vary with my mood. I told you not to trust me.

EDIT:

Now Mood:
    The Unicorns

Grizzly bears are people too.
    Baby peacocks are people too.
    Caterpillars are people too.
    Old narwhals are people too.
    Last edited by sjøpølse; 01-18-2005 at 10:03 PM.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

depressed: Staind. Gorillaz
    Happy: Gorillaz, .hack OSTs
    angry: Staind, Linkin Park, Mindless Self Indulgence, System of a Down, Static-x
    bla: mostly everything xept hip hop and country (and most rap)

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

i love almost all music...but i dont like hard rock....

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

im very angry when i listen to rap...b/c i hate it
    im really happy when i listen to hard rock and metal..b/c it rocks! rock on!

Member Bloodthorn is an unknown quantity at this point Bloodthorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2005 07:24 AM
    Threads

right on chaos

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

cure, tool, metallica, nirvana, korn, system of a down, AC/DC....come people!!!..these are some of the greatest bands ever!

Senior Member Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nice chaos. You sure know your bands. I should get a look on some of the bands you just said

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I love all kinds of music, but I mostly listen to Rock,(all aspects of it). I like Jazz and Blues too. Oh yeah!!!, But I REALLY like The Cure!!!! I can't stop listening to their new album!!!! I swear, it's been playing in my stereo for the past 3 months straight.

Some other bands: Motley Crue, The Police, U2, Michael McDonald, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Guns n' Roses, Sade, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, and MANY, MANY MORE!!!!

Senior Member little:k is on a distinguished road little:k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2005 07:33 PM
    Threads

Oh Back streeck boys four when i'm sad.
    Sticks when i'm happy.

sorry for double Posting
    Twirling Wirling Round We Go Twirling Fast And Twirling Slow See The Colors Skip And Flow Twirling Round We Go

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by little:k
    Oh Back streeck boys four when i'm sad.
    Sticks when i'm happy.

sorry for double Posting
    Do you mean Styx?? My cousin listens to them, I think they made that song, " Domo Arigatou, Mr. Roboto" That song is cool!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think that song is cool to my MP3 player always plays that on the 2nd song for a randomize setting. But its cool though. Tsuna you should let your stereo take a rest and it would save you alot of things.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zack2
    I think that song is cool to my MP3 player always plays that on the 2nd song for a randomize setting. But its cool though. Tsuna you should let your stereo take a rest and it would save you alot of things.
    Hehe! Maybe I should ask it if it's getting tired! I'm waiting for the new Motley Crue album to come out. Maybe then I'll change the C.D, but for now....It's The Cure all the way!!

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

eh, usually anime music. but i mainly listen to heavy metal.

Calm : Inner Universe, Hey Jealousy

Depressed: Evanescence

Tired: Caged Drain, Ex Dream, Cure for the slash

Happy: (Depends)

Angry: Anything from Rob Zombie, KoRn, Trapt

Amused: .Hack//, It's the end of the world, (Mainly anime music)

Currently : 4 and one

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaChaos
    cure, tool, metallica, nirvana, korn, system of a down, AC/DC....come people!!!..these are some of the greatest bands ever!
    Your absolutely right!! AC/DC all the way, baby!!!

"TNT, I'm dynomyte!!"

Motorman On the R38s R384149 will become famous soon enough R384149's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2005 04:04 PM
    Threads

Default What do you listen to?

I know this has prbably been asked several times but what kinda music do u listen to?I listen to oldskool(1980s)Rap,some older rock(70s) and disco .
    R38,the shadowed cousin of the R32,my site: www.freewebs.com/halfliner visit my site to understand my signature.

"75th Avenue, E to Jamaica Center, Union Turnpike is next stand clear"- R32 (E) 03/20/2005

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Most kinds of Metal, J-Pop (strange combination i'm sure!) and some other random genres, most bands have at least one or two good songs.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

rock
    hard rock
    soft rock
    j-rock
    classic rock(70's and 80's)
    techno
    some old school rap
    jazz
    blues
    ambience
    latin opera
    metal
    funk
    funk rock
    most instument music
    j-pop

how many genres of rock are there now?

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh!! I love these threads!!

I love ALL rock, jazz music, and blues. I really don't hate any type of music, because I will probably hear it and sing it in the car or shower!

Rap isn't one of my favorites, but I can tolerate it when needed.

CANDY POWER!!! Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 06:38 AM
    Threads

I listen to K-pop and J-pop. And some english songs at times.

Member Shu-chan_511 is on a distinguished road Shu-chan_511's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2006 06:53 PM
    Threads

Wink

i listen to rock, j-pop, j-rock, some techno.fav j-rock singer is Kotani Kinya.
    SHU-CHAN_511 EASY LISTENER

Closed Thread

Thread Information