AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Best .hack incarnation?

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Best .hack incarnation?

The multi-media giant known as .hack has produced a lot of different series in its lifespan. Which one do you like best? Here they all are:

.hack//SIGN - The chronological first story, follows Tsukasa as he tries to escape from The World.

.hack (The Games) - Though not technically anime, it has enough story and plot twists to be counted amoung them. This follows SIGN. Here, Kite must save Orca and the other coma victims, while in turn saving both worlds.

.hack//Liminality - the OVA series packaged w/ the games. Mia Minase and companions search the real world for clues as to what is going on in The World (occurs at same time as the games).

.hack//Legend of the Twilight (manga) - The manga story of the adventures of Shugo and Rena, two characters who inheretied the avatars of the legendary ".hackers". They have some wacky adventures and find a stange gil named Zefie...

.hack//Legend of the Twilight (anime) - The anime story of the adventures of Shugo and Rena, two characters who inheretied the avatars of the legendary ".hackers". This story varies incredibly from the manga, as Shugo and Rena run into a strange group of players...

I can't choose! I almost say the manga is my favorite. Though the game may trump that slightly.

Member Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:03 AM
    Threads

Cool I like...

.hack//(games) and .hack//sign that's why my name is Tsu-kun! ^-^ well (since it's near enough valintines day me) happy valintines.
    ~Tsu-kun~
    TheNinja Man
    mind you....I like pho's ninja man(i'm going ) don't mind me...

Member Aurelie is on a distinguished road Aurelie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 08:03 AM
    Threads

Does AI Buster Count? XP

Either way, I seriously love them all <3

Choosing one is like choosing between and good friend and a sibling... Oh wait, I've already done that xD

Junior Member Itniraan is on a distinguished road Itniraan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2006 05:06 AM
    Threads

Well...I love all of them...they were all great

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

Will .hack// ever end???
    Does .hack//Another Story count?
    and .hack//Zero too....

Member Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun is on a distinguished road Tsu-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

huh what R they like?
    If you really belive you can do something,
    then do it. However don't STOP doing it. Even when all hope is lost you can still carry on.
    It's in everyone to do it!

~Tsu-Kun~
    A lost soul is a confused soul,
    A happy soul, is a kind soul,
    A sad soul, is a confused soul,
    But overall, we're only human =]

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

.hack//Another Story is about .hack// the games but, in BlackRose's/Akira's point of view........

I'll have to look into .hack//Zero

Member Aurelie is on a distinguished road Aurelie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 08:03 AM
    Threads

I've heard of .hack//Zero, I believe, but not the other one.

It's been so long since I've seen any of the .hack series >.<

Has anyone heard of the series Avenger, made by the .hack creators?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

not me...O.O i'm still on the game bit...on the 2nd one...you confuse me!!!! ><
    then do it. However don't STOP doing it. Even when all hope is lost you can still carry on.

~Tsu-Kun~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well...........I looked into .hack//Zero......
    It's about a guy character getting attracted to a girl characters physical features.....
    but the more the guy follows the girl.......the puzzle of "The World" begins to unfold (agian!!)
    .hack//Another Story is actually called //Another Birth

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

kewl O.o;well that what it sounds like...I have to start making my posts longer lol! I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT make them longer :'( wah....kewl game though....

~Tsu-Kun~

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

i cant wait for .hack//roots to come out its got everybody from the gu game in it its supose to be a prologe to it

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

.hack//G.U. I've geen reading the manga for it, and so far it blows SIGN, LIMINALITY, INFECTION, MUTATION, OUTBREAK, QUARANTINE, LEGEND OF THE TWLIGHT, and ROOTS all out of the water.

.hack//ROOTS has also been turning out very good, and I was a huge fan of the LIMINALITY OVAs.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

personally my favorite is .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet..

i have the manga and i love the anime too..

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 06:19 AM
    Threads

.hack//legend of twilight manga all the way. I like Zefie.
    GONE, Goodbye.

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Actually, i gotta go with .Hack//SIGN. Its the original, and in my opinion, nothing is better than the original.

The games are good too but thus far .Hack//OUTBREAK is my favorite of those.

Manga/ book wise, the .Hack//G.U. manga looks really good and AV Buster and Another Birth are both very good.

Oh, and one more thing, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet is only good in manga form. The anime is crap. All of you lovers of the anime, go watch something like Akira or the original .Hack//SIGN to the point of where you entirely understand it, then you will understand my view point on the anime.
    Last edited by Zanethose; 10-07-2006 at 08:10 AM.
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Closed Thread

Thread Information