AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: *Anime Galleries Diary* How was your day?

Junior Member Kristal*Klear is on a distinguished road Kristal*Klear's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2005 02:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default *Anime Galleries Diary* How was your day?

Well now...... I love these threads that I have happened upon in other forums. Just a little place to tell us how your day has gone... or is going. A place where you can let of a little steam... (Nicely PLEASE) Or rant and rave about somthing wonderful thats happened to you.

So please...... tells us.... how was YOUR day???????
    When the world fades.......and life is no more......death abounds........where will you be?

Junior Member gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 10:49 PM
    Threads

It was fine....until someone thought it was funny to put worms in my drink making me want to throw up! and then there is a crazy person called Mike!!! who stalks me i tell him things to make him go away but none of my lies work!!!! oh ya then later i went to the park and this little kid was being hurt because some kids thought it was cool or fun to throw things at him! then when i went to sleep i couldnt cause some stupid people started to throw a party at 1AM!!!! and finally the stupid day was over and today i have locked the room and no one will bother me today!!!! Muhaaaaa "cough" oh ya and i have a cold! i hate life! -from your one and only crazy girl gelayel

The Sweetheart Rikku will become famous soon enough Rikku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 06:41 PM
    UC Santa Barbara. SB/OC where the drama happens.
    Threads

Um. Not much to rant about. But other members in these forums sure are a bunch or whinners though. I'm sure they'll be coming around sooner or later...
    ! WARNING !
    PROPERTY OF BEAN BANDIT
    + + +
    Angel of Hell. Devil of Heaven

RIKKU OF THE SOLDATS ROYAL FAMILY - VETERAN OF TMDC

Motorman On the R38s R384149 will become famous soon enough R384149's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2005 04:04 PM
    Threads

My day=Boring,I was gunna go Ride R38s on the (V) today,but it didnt work out,now theres nothing to do.
    R38,the shadowed cousin of the R32,my site: www.freewebs.com/halfliner visit my site to understand my signature.

"75th Avenue, E to Jamaica Center, Union Turnpike is next stand clear"- R32 (E) 03/20/2005

Junior Member Kristal*Klear is on a distinguished road Kristal*Klear's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads

Well, My day has been decent.... boring... nothing much to do. But I enjoy sitting for endless hours in front of my computer.

I did do some drawing today.... it twas fun. Glad to see the thread might be catching on.
    When the world fades.......and life is no more......death abounds........where will you be?

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Let's see, I didn't do much today...... I'm pretty much bored. I wanted to do draw some, because I haven't even picked up my sketchbook for about 3 weeks, but I can't come up with any ideas......

Perhaps I'll try again later. I need to find something productive to do in the mean time......

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Goddamn awful. Party sucked.

enf of story, I guess.

Messy story as well

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

there was already a thread like this....oh well whatever.
    My day is not too exciting yet, I just woke up, stayed up yesterday till 3:00AM....eating pancakes and milk....today's my bro's b-day...so looking forward to that later on I guess.....

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

Appsolutly nothing happened to me today, (atleast nothing good or fun) i woke up had breakfast watched t.v. had lunch and on the computer. Maybe i'll play a video game or somethin', my life SUCKS
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

i hate people who talk robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 09:07 PM
    Threads

my parents have finnaly left for a whole day so i got to mess around and have my friends over and stuff. i got pretty bored when they left. and for dinner i orderd pizza for like the 3 time this weekend so yeah it was ok

MY FAMILY!
    sister:karasu13
    darling wife:mini-mimru7
    cute lil' sis: Negi
    meat bag bro: Predator136912
    older sis: animeseishi
    twin sis: xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx
    daughter: Kill_Me_Shining
    sister: Dark Foxx
    BLEACH obsessed older bro: Sake
    crazy cousin: Edward Tivrusky/4th
    kicK*** lil' sis: crazycheezygirl

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

not that good, not that bad, life just did something to get me mad for temp.
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Boring, played video games, go on the computer, the usual.

Member MysticMoonGirl is on a distinguished road MysticMoonGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2005 10:43 AM
    Threads

Wink My day

My day is going pretty well. Getting a lot of things done. The sun is out so I am very happy about that I was getting tired of grey clouds I like it better when the sun is out and makes the snow sparkle on the ground. How bout you how is oyur day going etc. Laters *waves*

With my skill there is nothing I can't do. My power comes from the elements. My speciality fire. My name is Jenna and I am a Fire Adept.

Closed Thread

Thread Information