AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anime Forum! Fill me with the power of darkness...

Member Power Master Otaku Prime is on a distinguished road Power Master Otaku Prime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2005 08:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Anime Forum! Fill me with the power of darkness...

Supreme darkness...

Ok, now that I'm off my KH soapbox, lemme say hey to all you snazzy anime fans. Just thought I'd give the board a try.

A little about me (cuz you wanna know, why else would you read this?!? Stop reading if you don't wanna know! ): Been an anime fan since I can remember, but recently got bitten bad by the bug since I got access to Comcast and dish on demand with The Anime Network and Anime Selects. Now I think I may have a problem.

Let's see, what Anime's do I like...?
    TF, of course
    Cowboy Bebop
    Trigun
    SE Lain
    DBZ
    Black Jack
    Witch Hunter Robin
    Azu Manga Daioh (WTF? How did that get in there???)
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
    R.O.D. the TV
    Peacemaker
    Excel Saga
    Hellsing
    Nightwalker
    The Big O
    and a bunch of movies.

Any cool ones I may have missed?

Final Fantasy is one of my favorite game series.
    I'm a Nintendo fanboy. There. I said it.

Feel free to buzz me on AOL or MSN messenger to chat about anime or video games. I'm always lookin for a good debate and sometimes a good diatribe~

So which boards should I hang out in?

P.S. There is a new TF movie in development. Live action movie.

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Hi and welcome to the board. Nice to know some things about you. ^ ^

For the boards, you can go to any topic that interests you.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'Allo and welcome. My favourite isn't on there...BoogiePop Phantom
    Have fun, read the rules, and beware the cannibal.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Junior Member Dark Schneider Dark Schneider's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2005 09:27 AM
    Threads

*DS enters the room, walking calmly forward as twin pistols drop into his hands from insiide his sleeves. moving with amazing precision, he quickly blasts out Otaku's knees and elbow joints. Otaku falls in agony, his decent stopped by DS's foot under his chin, holding him aloft.*

"The price of true freedom...... isnt dilegence.... its your humanity."

*click*

one last shell caseing clinks on the floor, as Otaku's body falls limply to the ground.

enjoy your stay here

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask.

The Cannibal Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

I don't see Sailor Moon on there... WHeRE'S SAiLOR MoON?!

Anyway... hey. *eats PMOP* Welcome. Look around. Wander. Have fun. Don't make the mods mad. Don't feed 'em, either. >>; *hands you a stuffed zebra* Happy Groundhog day.

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AG forums.
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

spirit of total darkness Shadow_Warrior will become famous soon enough Shadow_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

hey have fun i like like FMA DBZ ranma 1/2 stuff like that nice to meet ya n e way have fun and go to all to se what going on in all the boards

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Where's Rurouni Kenshin???
    anyway.... welcome to the AF^^ have fun here and post a lot.
    PM me if you need anything. cya around.
    *takes a bow ... evil laugh ... then disappears into the darkness*

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome. If you need a friend or anything just PM me. Post often and enjoy yourself here at AF. Laterz

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Member Power Master Otaku Prime is on a distinguished road Power Master Otaku Prime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL, I forgot about this forum. I also set it to my email to let me know if this message was updated. SOmeone posted something the other day and it sent me an email. Ah well, I suppose I should try to post again.

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have a blast here. There is a video game forum here if you like games that much that's where i hang out most of the time that and here. I to and a huge game addict as well as anime. If you need anything or want to chat just private mesage me or you can im sometime i got both aol and msn. Until then I bid you farewell *bows before vanishing*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Junior Member sexy_gal is infamous around these parts sexy_gal's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2005 03:32 PM
    Threads

hey welcome *gives you 500,000,000 rupees (not really) *
    Loving Family

Woogy-sweet and awesome X-Boyfriend

Inuyasha80-my sweet and loving Boyfriend

Shadow Warrior-BESTEST FRIEND that i think is a king!!

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Talking Hola!!

I'm wondering why Inuyasha isn't on ON Demand...oh well I like Final Fantasy too! Especially the Black Mage in FF1! He's so cute Hee hee! Even though you can't see his face which is too bad... He's probably a cutie. Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay at AnimeGalleries.Net 'cause I know I am! here's a special welcome from me! :band2ANCING AND A BAND!
    But sorry, we don't pass out the darkness until you've been horribly hurt and/or mentally stumped.
    I know random
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ffcomicfacesofblackmage.jpg‎
Views:	71
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	3892  

Senior Member Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution's Avatar
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Mic TNG Communicator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2012 12:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeke Stryker XFIRE ID: Bignate101 Wii Code: 4265 2672 0811 8128

just wonderin, WHY do they put Family Guy on the anime rage site? o well. nice to have you here.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now THAT's what I call a BUMP.

Closed Thread

Thread Information