AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hello,I'm new.

Junior Member Lonewolf Kajishima has a spectacular aura about Lonewolf Kajishima has a spectacular aura about Lonewolf Kajishima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2007 11:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Hello,I'm new.

I'm new here so,I basically like to draw and watch alot of anime,usually ones that take place in space or ones that take place during the feudal era,also action animes.

The pain just doesn't stop...

Senior Member Lika is on a distinguished road Lika's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2005 03:57 PM
    Threads

Hey! Welcome to AF ^^
    PM me if ya ever need anything

The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 10:30 AM
    Threads

hi, welcome^_^ its nice meeting you, lonewolf! how are you this day?
    ~hideeho135
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the board! ^^

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

If you ever need anything...you can always PM me! cya! and welcome to the board!

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome, Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Bienvenidos and Bienvenuto to AF.
    Have fun, read the rules and beware the cannibal.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2009 04:25 AM
    Threads

hi ya, me new too. Welcome, hope ya enjoy it...

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask.

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AG forums Lonewolf,Hope you'll like it here.
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Junior Member Syaoran-- is on a distinguished road Syaoran--'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2005 07:45 PM
    Threads

Default Hi

Hi Welcome to the fourms

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Hi

Hi. Welcome to the forum. I like a lot of anime that I can't keep track of them all. ^_^. Well I got to jet for now. If you need anything or just want to chat private message me anytime and I will do my best to get back to you asap. Ja Ne *waves*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Member Bloodthorn is an unknown quantity at this point Bloodthorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2005 07:24 AM
    Threads

anyone want to make a generous donation of rupies?
    A fine line burns between Haven and Hell.

Pimpette # 1 Se$sY K@g0m3 will become famous soon enough Se$sY K@g0m3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2005 09:58 PM
    Threads

hey wutz up,and welcom 2 AF
    ^_- )

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

welcome to AF and if need a friend or someone to talk to im here for u
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

spirit of total darkness Shadow_Warrior will become famous soon enough Shadow_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

hey what going on welcome to Af have fun look around Pm me any time when you need help or a friend

The Cannibal Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

Hey, newbie. *eats* Nice name.

Have fun, look around, check out the arcade, spam and be killed by the mods, and beware the PENGUINS!! Okay, we don't have any penguins, but BEWARE THE PENGUINS!!

Here. *hands LK a stuffed zebra*

Senior Member Hakkai's ANgel will become famous soon enough Hakkai's ANgel will become famous soon enough Hakkai's ANgel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2006 01:18 AM
    Threads

Hiya and welcome ^_^
    I bathed in the blood of a thousand demons just for you....and only you....

I have no fancy sig, and I like it that way ^_^.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Hi Lonewolf!! It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope I can help you if you ever need me. PM me anytime for a chat! Also, check my profile to know more about the one and only Tsuna Kadiri!!

L hnb읝 inuyasha-sakura is on a distinguished road inuyasha-sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 08:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf Kajishima
    I'm new here so,I basically like to draw and watch alot of anime,usually ones that take place in space or ones that take place during the feudal era,also action animes.
    eLo!!eLo!!eLo!!
    welcome to AF!!! and oh yeah maybe u could post ur drawings too id loved to see them!! yippe u draw feudal era anime too, same here!!~inuyasha
    *sparklyy eyes
    anyways WELCOME WELCOME!!!

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

hi there! welcome to the af!
    have you read the rules!?

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Fire Archer w0Lf b0rn_f0x br3d Yumi is on a distinguished road w0Lf b0rn_f0x br3d Yumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:35 PM
    Threads

Talking Welcome!!

Hey!! And welcome to the forums!! Well i hope you have fun here! i really enjoy it^^. well i'm pretty new here to, so if your in need of a friend, i'm only a private message away! And i could use another friend^^. bubai now!!!

Family~~

Mother~ LadyDragon
    Little Sister~ Corina
    guardian angel~ Dark-Angel
    cool aunt~Aisuru
    Twin Sister~ Nine Tail Fire Fox

Member Fire Fox is on a distinguished road Fire Fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2005 01:18 AM
    Threads

Welcome to the boards. It's nice to be able to have the skills of drawing. Unlike me, I can only see people's art, and can't draw myself. How about posting some art you've donw. And 1 post is too little, post more.

I use Internet Explorer,
    =====
    Currently NOT accepting challenges untill I have a custom avatar (125 posts), thank you!

Closed Thread

Thread Information