AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: help needed (a project for school)

Junior Member Aletar is on a distinguished road Aletar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2005 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default help needed (a project for school)

first, i'm doing a project about anime and i need 3 topics. i have 2 and no ideas for the third. i was planing to do about: (1)the history of anime. (2) some anime series (probably dragonball or shaman king). (3)...
    please help me with the third topic.

second, i need info about the creator of dragonball or shaman king. may somebody please give me a link or a name so i can start searching.

plz, somebody...

Junior Member Yugi's#1girl is on a distinguished road Yugi's#1girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2005 10:12 PM
    Threads

In my opinion it might be a good idea to give the impact anime has had on America and other countries as well as how much revenue it brings in and how popular some of the shows have become. I would also mention the fact that despite the controversy that has come from some of the various shows that anime has changed the way people see Japan and how it has gone from a little known industry to something a lot of people spend free to watching and talking about.

Senior Member Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2006 12:51 PM
    Threads

The person who started anime is probably a good one. I have a similar project to this one, but it is about careers. Mine is to find requirments and other things.

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Wink So much you can do...

You could look at the different genres of anime (like all the forum categories here, plus some). Also, you could talk of its impact on your country, either the country as a whole, or in your area. Another idea is the different components of anime (visuals, music, plot trends). Another possibility od to talk about Japanese culture in relation to anime. On that note, you caould talk about other products related to anime (toys, wall scrolls, CDs, plushies, manga). You could talk about "how to be a fan," as well as some controversies in anime (most noteable: sub vs dub, editing for TV).

Akira Toriyama created Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z (it was originally a manga).

I beleive Hiroyuki Takei created Shaman King (he at least does the manga).

If you need more general info, I stongly recommend finding the book Anime Essentials: Everything a Fan Needs to Know by Giles Poltras. This is an incredible book that compiles much of the history and most topics I mentioned.

That's all I can say without knowing the goals of this project. Let us know how it goes!

Closed Thread

Thread Information