AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite video game?

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink What is your favorite video game?

Hi everyone. I have a quesiton for you all. What is ur favorite video game that you like to play a lot? Mine is Golden Sun both of them. Catch you all laters and hope to hear from you. Ja Ne ^_^
    Last edited by DarkMagicianGirl; 01-18-2005 at 01:08 PM.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Member mike vick is on a distinguished road mike vick's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2005 08:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

my favorite video game is the new wwf game

here my fam:

my mum - lady dragon
    if ya want to join just pm me
    Mike Vick

Junior Member Negi-san is on a distinguished road Negi-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2005 12:12 PM
    Threads

I love the golden sun games... but I enjoy playing diablo 2 and starcraft
    ....O.o

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Oh! My favorite video game is for the ps2 called "Way Of The Samurai"! It's kind of like a choose your own adventure game, and there are many different outcomes. But the "Way Of The Samurai 2" REALLY, REALLY SUCKS!!! I'm warning you now!!! Get the first one, not the second!!

Senior Member cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2005 08:41 PM
    Threads

Sim

Member o'neilll is an unknown quantity at this point o'neilll's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2005 07:15 PM
    Threads

done so many times before...

Hey! its DMG

... umm..no game(of this genre) can ever touch, dethrone or try to,

(trumpet in backround) Soul Calibur 2!!!!

i went to a friend's house once and played for over 36 hours, just soul calibur....
    im back!!!!!!!!!

If u can understand my ranting, we should talk...

claudia black on sg1 with that dude too?
    a new general to replace o'neill?
    nooooooooooooo!!!! to much change!
    its gonna rock

ZIM: somethings broken and u had nothing to do with it?
    GRR: i know, im scared too.....

i love this show

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by o'neilll
    done so many times before...

Hey! its DMG

... umm..no game(of this genre) can ever touch, dethrone or try to,

(trumpet in backround) Soul Calibur 2!!!!

i went to a friend's house once and played for over 36 hours, just soul calibur....
    OOOH!!!! I love Soul Calibur 2!!! I can whip anyone with Talim!!! And I could probably whip you with Nightmare too.....Pick your choice!!

Senior Member rmb199 is on a distinguished road rmb199's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 05:29 PM
    Threads

its xenogears for me.....may not have the best graphics for an rpg(ff7) but its got a great story and is the longest rpg ive ever played....it took me 102 hours to finish the first of the 2 cds....it took me 70 hours to finish ff8 and its 4 cds.....i love it

Member RizaBabe is on a distinguished road RizaBabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 07:03 AM
    Threads

Silent hill 4~ the Room. Best horro Game ever!

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Wow, FF7 or FF tactics. I know I probably said FF7 in another thread similar to this but I'm gonna give tactics some love here. That game is truely amazing. Great story line, sad ending, great gameplay and ability system. Neat side quests from fur hunting for getting really cool items to unlocking super rare characters that leads you to get the real Cloud the game has it all. Cool job system too.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Member Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2005 12:33 PM
    Threads

Can anyone guess from my Sig??

... If you can't its Boktai 2

I also like'd way of the samurai 2 ( I have'nt played #1 yet but I liked #2

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Axle
    Can anyone guess from my Sig??

... If you can't its Boktai 2

I also like'd way of the samurai 2 ( I have'nt played #1 yet but I liked #2
    You liked "Way Of The Samurai 2"??? I rely so much on those cheat codes, it's sickening! I couldn't find any for the second,*sigh* I REALLY reccomend the first one, it's very good!

Have any of you played "Tenchu: Wraith Of Heaven"?? That's a very cool game!!

Junior Member Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

my fave game is COUNTER-STRIKE!
    I am 63% addicted to Counter-Strike. What about you?

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 12:16 AM
    Threads

bahamut lagoon....a classic.... u control players and dragons...only for NES....

oh ive played Tenchu: Wraith Of Heaven....not a bad game...like Gun Grave also
    ^done by Nespa^

Junior Member Kirara_4_life is on a distinguished road Kirara_4_life's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2005 09:00 PM
    Threads

Its weird but im the only girl i know who like Halo or who has even ever hurd or it!

ROCK ON HALO!

shadow masters Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

well i like all the finalfantsy games buth i really
    love ffx and ff 7 they are great ^^

lots of love Dark-Angel

"the people and the friends we have lost never forget them"

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

Talking

I love ff 7 and ff8 is my best its cool. and i love halo 1 and 2 ninja gaiden alot of other games

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow sorry when i put up my first post i was still like half asleep what i ment to say

Its weird but im the only girl that i know of that like Halo or who has even hurd of it....

bye ^-^
    *~Kirara~*

The Big Lewboski nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 04:47 PM
    Threads

Star wars knights of the old republic 2

Hunter of the Light Donovan is on a distinguished road Donovan is on a distinguished road Donovan is on a distinguished road Donovan is on a distinguished road Donovan is on a distinguished road Donovan is on a distinguished road Donovan is on a distinguished road Donovan is on a distinguished road Donovan is on a distinguished road Donovan is on a distinguished road Donovan is on a distinguished road Donovan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 12:45 PM
    Threads

let see here halo, golden sun, and i have many more
    I HAVE BECOME A TOOL OF THE LIGHT

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

depends on the genre.....however prolly Tales of Symphonia or Metroid Prime 2

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fable is a good game 2 heh ^-^

~*Kirara*~
    Kirara

My Name Makes No Sense termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 01:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cloudvsevil

at the moment it is metal gear solid 3. that game is freakin tight

Senior Member DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2009 04:25 AM
    Threads

starcraft is a nice game...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Nachtzehrer is on a distinguished road Nachtzehrer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 08:57 PM
    Threads

I really like all the FF games

Closed Thread

Thread Information