AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist

Member RizaBabe is on a distinguished road RizaBabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 07:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fullmetal Alchemist

I was just wondering if anyone seen this Great anime? Well I think that its Great and my favourite Character has to be Edward Elric!! I got some pictures of ed if you haven't seen him.

Junior Member dark_lord has a little shameless behaviour in the past dark_lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2005 08:30 PM
    Threads

Default its the best show

full metal a is like one of the best animes in amarica its kicks a** ps challange to a battle

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

It's about damn time that somebody brought up a thread dedicated to the greatest anime that was ever conceived by human hands. Calling it a great anime doesn't do it justice at all!

Everything about this anime just comes together so perfectly, even the ending, which I know is a controversial topic...
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

I only saw one episode, but I think it is pretty good. ^^

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

ive nevre really seen it...once i get a chance ill check it out tho...i mainly watch love hina

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So this is the first Fma topic ever on this Forum?? :S

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually, this isn't the first FMA thread ever on the forums. The point that I was making is that there are SO FEW threads pertaining to Fullmetal Alchemist, when it in fact deserves far more than it has been getting!

In my personal opinion, watching this anime makes virtually all other animes seem inferior by comparison. To those who haven't seen FMA yet, while you are in for an anime too perfect for words, I must warn the squeemish that, contrary to what its art style and humorous moments may suggest, it can get pretty violent and is also full of dark themes that I shall not ruin.
    Family

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

Yeah FMA is pretty tight.....Nothin'less than weird but its ok to watch.....Ive watched the Series But Im Kinda Lost on what Episodes come after the other...
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Yeah,I've seen it,it's a pretty good anime.
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Tears
    Yeah FMA is pretty tight.....Nothin'less than weird but its ok to watch.....Ive watched the Series But Im Kinda Lost on what Episodes come after the other...
    If you mean that the episodes can be watched independently of each other, that stops at about episode 11. After that, the story really starts to pick up and becomes more compelling.

I probably ought to know how far into the series everyone has gotten so that I can avoid blurting out spoilers. Can I at least assume that most of the people on this thread only watch the dub?
    Family

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteReaper
    In my personal opinion, watching this anime makes virtually all other animes seem inferior by comparison. To those who haven't seen FMA yet, while you are in for an anime too perfect for words, I must warn the squeemish that, contrary to what its art style and humorous moments may suggest, it can get pretty violent and is also full of dark themes that I shall not ruin.
    I like violent and dark themes, they make anime more intresting in my opinion. But I like the art and comedy of an anime a lot too.

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shakujou
    I like violent and dark themes, they make anime more intresting in my opinion. But I like the art and comedy of an anime a lot too.
    I agree(about the dark them) I like the Idea of Future Earth(other worlds too!) In Ruin......
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

Junior Member killerdemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past killerdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2005 03:40 PM
    Threads

that is a cool show

Junior Member killerdemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past killerdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shakujou
    I hate school too but we have to live with it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dark_lord
    full metal a is like one of the best animes in amarica its kicks a** ps challange to a battle
    that show really do kick ***

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RizaBabe
    So this is the first Fma topic ever on this Forum?? :S
    Nice poster u got there

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by killerdemon
    I hate school too but we have to live with it
    Yeah, I'm just saying that the HW and tests are evil to me. ^^;;

Anyways, I'll be sure to watch Full Metal Alchemist when it comes on.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've seen all the ep!! so I would know what's happening. So sad at the end :'( made me cry but anyways yeah!! Fma Kick ***!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So how far into this 51-episode anime has everybody gotten?
    Family

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well im finished with the eps

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I love It!!!!!!!! Only I think Al is best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Major Armstrong is one one of my favorite characters. I just love that whole 'MUSCULAR' and 'MUSCLE RETURNS' thing that he has going - good for a cheap laugh.

Scar also kicks serious @ss. He makes such lovely bloody messes with his arm...
    Family

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uh oh. Gotta save this thread!

When is the FMA movie supposed to come out. More importantly, does anybody know whether or not it finishes the story? (the ending was good, but it was a bit open-ended)
    Family

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Yeah... i stopped watching around ep 30... (Basically when it got liscenced...) haha... i wanna see the rest... =/ I'll buy the DVDs.. wonder if they're out... o.O Hmm...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I find that, depending on where you live, downloading a licensed anime is justified. I don't have cartoon network, nor do I have access to the DVD's, so the computer is the only method I have of watching FMA.
    Family

Closed Thread

Thread Information