AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Zelda getting Old or Not?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 26.32%
  • Never

56 73.68%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is Zelda getting Old or Not?

Member Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2005 03:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Zelda shall rule over all other action medival/magical zombie monster games just because it never gets old as I put on the poll I say that Ocorina of TIme is the best because you get to be big link and majoras mask kinda trailed behind slightly only because of epona ridingand zora and goron transforming but I will continue to buy any Zelda games that come out

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by steel-bladed-sword-LIFE
    I care not what thou sayest! Zelda along with nintendo shalt soon fall into oblivian.
    ??WHAT??
    *pulls out some stones and starts pelting steel-bladed-sword-LIFE with them*
    Your prediction fails miserably....Zelda shall live in the Annals of history as one of the best games in history....now as for Final Fantasy....

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    Threads

I agree with u Fizzyanzana.
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zelda is one of the best games ever.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister catskill888

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

I never reeally liked it in the first place but the really old ones are the best; classics!
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

Member Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yay people agree with me yay anyway ya I like the classic but the sheer ability to move around at your own free will has always been my favorite thing about Zelda wich is why I like the new soon to be classics if not already

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

Zelda will never Die cuz Zelda is the True Mascot of Nintendo
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

DAmn strait it is and if it ever gets close to dying away I shal stop it by buying all of the games out of all the stores to stop it

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmm...now that i think about it
    Zelda prolly won't die cause of all its fanboys....

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    Threads

What i'm trying to say is Link has a organ that allows him to live longer than humans(not that there are any humans in the games) but thats what i'm saying.
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Senior Member soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2005 11:12 PM
    Threads

it is some what getting old because the games get a little bit boring its just they need to make the games for fun because now they are just getting gay. so if they want to still be good make better games .

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah that should happen.

Love together.

Die together.

Senior Member soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

zelda rocks forever because he is the oldest living legend in the game world because he has so many games in the whole thing.
    live forever zelda

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

DAmn strait it is and if it ever gets close to dying away I shal stop it by buying all of the games out of all the stores to stop it
    Zelda shall rule over all other action medival/magical zombie monster games just because it never gets old as I put on the poll I say that Ocorina of TIme is the best because you get to be big link and majoras mask kinda trailed behind slightly only because of epona ridingand zora and goron transforming but I will continue to buy any Zelda games that come out

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.zelda shall live forever.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your exagerating a little Soshumaru yes link rocks in evry way but chill a little.

Love together.

Die together.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah...and don't triple post....
    hmm...catchy chant
    Zelda shall live forever, Zelda shall live forever, Zelda shall live forever,

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

catchy ya until your head explodes better off just getting a tape recorder

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Zelda NEVER grows old. It isn't like DBZ which repeats and repeats and repeats and repeats.... I enjoy the ever chaning storyline. Sure, Link is the hero everyone knows about, and has known for forever, but it dosnt get old. Its like Saturday Night Live; its classic and never fails.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zelda should rule all consules and it should live forever.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister catskill888

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats actually a great explanation i Like how no matter how many time you play it it can still scare you when you turn a corner and somthing is there or it never fails to present a challenge or you can keep repeating something but with new spells and such

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe.

Love together.

Die together.

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

zelda can get old depending on how many times you beat it (no matter the game chrono trigger is my fav game but i barley play it now since i beat it like 300 times)
    but zelda is still a good game i can't wait for the new one (for gamecube) to come out it seems and looks so good (even through i've only seen 3 pictures for it)
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So your waiting for the new game and hoping it will have great and extremly hard levels.

Love together.

Die together.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think Zelda should become A product of Microsoft and sony as well it would make the game way better graphics wise and game playablity with all there technology put together they would make Zelda: Ultimate

Closed Thread

Thread Information