AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Zelda getting Old or Not?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 26.32%
  • Never

56 73.68%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is Zelda getting Old or Not?

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

thaxs for all the support from all you hardcore zelda fans
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

praise to all Zelda/Nintendo fans!! ^.^

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lets show the non-zelda fans what there missing
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Junior Member darkangel1988 is on a distinguished road darkangel1988's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2005 11:24 AM
    Threads

I don't know Zelda all that much but I would have to say "no" because I don't really know nothing about it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok i guess that works

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default Lets not kid ourselves people

Zelda is definetly getting old. The same plot is in every single game and will eventually lead to its downfall. How many Ganandorfs must we fight, how many Princess Zeldas must we save. How many dungeons amoungst pointless dungeons must we inhabit before people realize, "Hey, didn't I do this in the last 13 of them". As with Mario the games are getting old, I think the sales will prove me right on this one. We could only take so much of them before we got sick and tired of them. Now sure, there are some die hard Zelda fans who believe that they will never go out of buisness. But I would honestly like to see those people 10 years from now still playing Zelda games if the story doesn't change. As with Mario, Zelda is meeting its maker and it won't be long before we see one Zelda game come out per system only. And to answer the mascot question, who do you see in articles right next to the DS, huh? MARIO, THATS WHO. Anyone who thinks is Link or Zelda is in denile of their own system.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Junior Member Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

i do kinda think Zelda is getting kinda old
    I am 63% addicted to Counter-Strike. What about you?

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats right, lets show these die hard Zelda fans what they are doing to themselves
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

I'm not really a die hard fan of Zelda, but I do like the games. If they don't plan in making any more games, I wouldn't cry or whine..... Don't get me wrong, I like the Zelda games, but it isn't like I have posters of it in my room. There are other video games that I like besides Zelda.

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Yea, that's the same for me... But I do drool over some of the people IN the Zelda games... >.>;
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, that happens sometimes. ^^

Hmm, I guess it just depends on how you like the Zelda games.

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

yes hes getting old his new titles arent that good either well some arnt good
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Some of the Zelda games were really good and the others were ones that I wasn't too fond of.

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

I still enjoy Zelda a lot! Wit hnew additions like the Minish CAp for GBA, and the incredible looking GAmecube title, The Legend of Zelda is still going strong. Unless the creators no long take the loving care they do on the games (highly unlikely!) Zelda will be around for a very long time.

I can see how some would say Zelda is going downhill for two reasons. 1) The Windwaker's style seemed far too childish to some, so they did not wish to play. 2) The 4 Swords game needs multiple GBAs hooked up, not somthign many casual games can do. BEcasue these gaems, the most recent releases, were so unusual, some casual gamers say it has lost its edge (they need only to truly experince those two games to see how stong they truly are). The next GCN Zelda game will bring all those people back!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I doubt it. You would think nintendo would have learned its lesson with the Wind Waker and said, " You know what, this is too childish, lets go back to our old ways." But they did not. The Minish Cap still features the kiddy like Link fighting off the monsters that look way too similar to the ones in the Link to the Past(trying to cash in off of past success already, thats a sign) The new title for GC will not sale as well as it could have if the past titles had changed a little, but I'm still kinda leary on buying it. Aiming Zelda for kids is a bad idea since some of the puzzles are tricky for some teens, so you have to wonder what Nintendo is trying to prove by putting in childish animation.

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Junior Member Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i played the 1st one for N64 and i didnt really like it i thought it was boring

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, I guess we'll have to see when the new Zelda game comes out. I'll look at some message boards about it when it comes out to see what they have said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok u do that

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I want to see other people's opinions before I buy the new Zelda.

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Garma_Zabi
    I doubt it. You would think nintendo would have learned its lesson with the Wind Waker and said, " You know what, this is too childish, lets go back to our old ways." But they did not. The Minish Cap still features the kiddy like Link fighting off the monsters that look way too similar to the ones in the Link to the Past(trying to cash in off of past success already, thats a sign).
    One of the things about Zelda that it stays the same. Every game boy title feels much like the other. Minish Cap follows the A link to the past/Four Swords timeline, so it is logical for it to look like them. That what makes some fans coming back (and makes others go away).

Quote Originally Posted by Garma_Zabi
    The new title for GC will not sale as well as it could have if the past titles had changed a little, but I'm still kinda leary on buying it. Aiming Zelda for kids is a bad idea since some of the puzzles are tricky for some teens, so you have to wonder what Nintendo is trying to prove by putting in childish animation.
    The Windwaker was an experiment in the cel shading style. It added the cartoon/storybook style that quite fit that particular game. Of course many disliked it becasue it look "too childish." Personally, I think it is a shame to judge a gae soley on appearence (I am not accusing Garma_Zabi of doing this).

The new GCN title is not aimed at kids. Go to www.nintendo.com and look up the new game's trailer. To me, it defiantely denotes a mature theme.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow very well explained

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade
    One of the things about Zelda that it stays the same. Every game boy title feels much like the other. Minish Cap follows the A link to the past/Four Swords timeline, so it is logical for it to look like them. That what makes some fans coming back (and makes others go away).

The Windwaker was an experiment in the cel shading style. It added the cartoon/storybook style that quite fit that particular game. Of course many disliked it becasue it look "too childish." Personally, I think it is a shame to judge a gae soley on appearence (I am not accusing Garma_Zabi of doing this).

The new GCN title is not aimed at kids. Go to www.nintendo.com and look up the new game's trailer. To me, it defiantely denotes a mature theme.
    i agree with u all the way nintendo is just giving us want we went.

and Inuyasha-chan plez stop spamming in my thread

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    Threads

I don't think so cause he's elf and if i herd right elfs have this organ in them that allows them to live longer (like an aob<--- cant spell) at lease thats what i think.
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i have no idea what ur talkin bout Ukyo

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    Threads

Zelda never gets old to me all the games are so cool and great storylines too.
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information