AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ohayo Gozoimus

Junior Member Resident Moon Princess is on a distinguished road Resident Moon Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2005 08:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ohayo Gozoimus

... sorry if I spelt that wrong, I'm a horrible speller ^^;;

Anyways ... hi! My name is Serena, yes it really is, but I go by Usagi, or Usa for short, I also go by any other nickname Sailor Moon related, that's just the most popular one. ^.^ Different people call me different names, lol. Anywho, I'm 15 and love anime, I'm a HUGE Sailor Moon Fan, as well as InuYasha. Just so everyone knows I'm a HUGE fan of Chiba Mamoru/Darien Shields/Tuxedo Kamen (Mask) ... what ever you want to call him ... and Sesshomaru, and anyone who has a problem with that, well, you can go eat a banana ... or something o.O

... yeah ... back to other things, in case you haven't noticed, I'm a very random person, and tend to ramble a lot.

I am also a Sailor Moon cosplayer, I have been officially cosplaying since 2001. I am in a cosplaying group known as the Usagi Chiba Cult, it has been around since about 3 months after I started cosplaying but has changed members a couple of times. When it first started I was young, and so was my friends. Some of those losers got out of Sailor Moon (LOSERS!! XD jk) and others weren't allowed to go to cons with me. But now I have a good real cosplaying group, and I hope to have it for many years to come. I guess you could call me the leader of the group, we have all kinds of things that we do/have done.

But there I go again ... rambling away ... so I think I'll end this with a Ja ne! ^.^
    ~Your Resident Moon Princess~
    ~Serena / Serenity~

Mamoru, you are my Only Love

Some day out of the blue
    In a crowded street
    Or a deserted square
    I turn and I see you
    As if our love were new
    Some day we can start again
    Some day soon ...

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, hello. It's quite all right to ramble a bit here. I do so hope you will take/have taken the time to read the rules. Answers to most of your questions can be found in the Site Issues/Questions forum. Beware the cannibal and the bleanket thief. have fun and happy posting

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

The Cannibal Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Moon Princess
    and anyone who has a problem with that, well, you can go eat a banana ...
    Or choke on a shoe. =) LoL

Hi, welcome aboard. *eats RMP* Yes, I'm the cannibal Myrra warned about... haven't had breakfast yet. Well, I guess technically I just did. >>; heh.

Hope you like it here, wander, inspect, have fun, don't feed the mods, and don't spam... it's evil. <<;; Arcade and RPG are fun... wee.*bounces away on my tail like Tigger*

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask.

Starry-eyed tenshi StarryMidnight is infamous around these parts StarryMidnight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 02:54 PM
    Threads

Well, hello there. It's nice to meet you. Rambling is quite good here. Have fun...and post lots! I'll see ya around...^_~

So, might I inquire what you're doing out here?
    Admiring the snow perhaps?

Ah, yes. I like the snow too.
    It helps to wipe clean...each and every living thing.

Ahh, isn't the snow beautiful?
    I love it. Especially how it wipes everything clean.

Senior Member Lika is on a distinguished road Lika's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2005 03:57 PM
    Threads

hey...welcome to AF ^^
    pm me if ya need anything

Junior Member Mei_san is on a distinguished road Mei_san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 04:45 PM
    Threads

Hello! and welcome aboard Serena, hope you have lots of fun here!

PM me anytime you want k?!?

Mei_san
    "todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece"
    yo Da_real_Lady-Jac is here!!!
    My sweet guardian: Shinobu_Meahara87
    To my sister J_senpai

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

Konnichiwa! Ohayo Gozaimasuu (I think thats how you spell it the last one ). Welcome to AG, I hope you have a great time!

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Junior Member Resident Moon Princess is on a distinguished road Resident Moon Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Myrra - Hello, thanks. Why do I need to beware of the cannibal and the bleanket thief?

Nyanko - yes that too lol.

Thank you *gives you an odd look* what are rmps? *giggles*

I'm sure I will. *smiles and watches you bounce off* I think I'm gonna like you *lol*

Lady Dragon - Hello, thank you. *shakes your hand* I'm sure I will, thanks i will. Cool, thanks again ^.^

StarryMidnight - Hello, it's nice to meet you too ^.^ Oh, well I'm glad it is, cuz I do it alot, Thanks, I will, c ya.

Lika - Thanks ... twice ^^;;

Mei_san - Thank you, I'm sure I will. Ok, thanks again.

Crimson Phoenix - LOL, thanks, I'm sure I will ^.^
    ~Serena / Serenity~

Some day out of the blue
    In a crowded street
    Or a deserted square
    I turn and I see you
    As if our love were new
    Some day soon ...

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nya is the cannibal and RMP is you (Resident Moon Princess). Nya alrready had you for breakfast.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

What's up, RMP. Welcome to the forum!! ^_^

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Konnichiwa

Konnichiwa Usagi-chan. i to am a Sailor Moon nut. My favorite anime is Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Wolfs Rain, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu, MagicKnights Rayearth, Onegai Twins and a lot more. ^_^ and I think both Darien and Sesshamuru are nice as well. Well I got to jet for now. If you need anything or just want to chat private message me anytime. Ja Ne *waves*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Myrra - Oh, ok I get it now ^^;; sorry I'm a blonde XD

Milly - Hey nothing much, thanks ^.^

DarkMagicianGirl - Rock on girl, lol. I'm likin you, lol ... I will deffenatly do that sometime, thanks
    ~Serena / Serenity~

Some day out of the blue
    In a crowded street
    Or a deserted square
    I turn and I see you
    As if our love were new
    Some day soon ...

spirit of total darkness Shadow_Warrior will become famous soon enough Shadow_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

yea i like sailor mooon havent seen it in a while yea i be your friend welcome to af have fun Pm me any time (oh and i like inuyasha)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey Spit Fire cool, too bad you don't live near me, I could let you borrow episodes, I have them all. Yay *has a new friend* Thanks, I will! (neato ^.^)
    ~Serena / Serenity~

Some day out of the blue
    In a crowded street
    Or a deserted square
    I turn and I see you
    As if our love were new
    Some day soon ...

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

welcome! enjoy your stay here!

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Junior Member SamuraiPrincess is on a distinguished road SamuraiPrincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2005 06:52 AM
    Threads

Wink Konnichiwa

Hi. I'm brand new I just signed up a couple of days ago. I am a huge Sailor Moon fan as well as oter anime. I am hoping to make lots of new friends here and to have fun. I got to go for now. Ja Ne Usagi-chan ^_^. Feel free to private message me for a chat sometime.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

AnimeSeishi - Thank you, I'm sure I will ^.^

SamuraiPrincess - Cool, well we can be friends ^.^ Ok, I will sometime
    ~Serena / Serenity~

Some day out of the blue
    In a crowded street
    Or a deserted square
    I turn and I see you
    As if our love were new
    Some day soon ...

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

*eats a banana*....well my welcome is a little late but that's how it is. Welcome to the madness that is AF.

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

I like banananananananas...i hope thats how you spell it....i never know when to stop with all the "na's"..oh well...welcome!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL ... thanks, your funny, lol.
    ~Serena / Serenity~

Some day out of the blue
    In a crowded street
    Or a deserted square
    I turn and I see you
    As if our love were new
    Some day soon ...