AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Series

Senior Member Serinime is on a distinguished road Serinime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 09:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Final Fantasy Series

I decided to do this because there wasn't any thing else in my mind so I decided to talk about this one. It can be anything to the RPG games to the anime series, etc. My favorite Final Fantasy games are FF7 - X-2. I can't wait for Final Fantasy 12 to come so talk about this too.
    Anime Artist (in training)

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

my favorite one that i think is by far ffx no matter what because i understand it better

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Junior Member Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2005 03:13 AM
    Threads

Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls. THAT game totally beat the crap out of Origins for PS2. No arguments.
    You can have more than 1 of anything you desire. The only thing you cannot extend past one itself is the life you live. Once it has been expended, your time is up, and then comes someone else's turn.

Member Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984 has much to be proud of Cloud_strife1984's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 05:02 AM
    Threads

I think ff7 is the best it has a good story and the gameplay is cool

Senior Member Serinime is on a distinguished road Serinime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 09:36 PM
    Threads

I agree. Final Fantasy 7 is the game that got me started in playing the Final Fantasy Series.
    Anime Artist (in training)

Junior Member billabong is on a distinguished road billabong's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2005 01:07 PM
    Threads

ff7 by far it is the game made final fantasy the way it is

Senior Member DarkGundamPilot is on a distinguished road DarkGundamPilot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 04:01 PM
    Threads

I think Final Fantasy VII is the best rpg out there.
    "SQUIRRELY WRATH!"

Senior Member rmb199 is on a distinguished road rmb199's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 05:29 PM
    Threads

ff7.......the rest of the newer ff r crap compared to that one......well not really but they have to make the gameplay and story better.

spirit of total darkness Shadow_Warrior will become famous soon enough Shadow_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

wow i like them all (fairly equaly) but 7,8,9,10 stand out they are the greatest (yea 12 will be good what it coming out for)

Junior Member animania is on a distinguished road animania's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2005 12:40 PM
    Threads

i found ff8 in my brothers collection of old games.ive been playing it and im on disc 2.so far i like the story line.

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i hated FF8 above all! worst game ever..my favorite FFs are FF7 and FF4

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

I liked Final Fantasy VII the most.

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

I enjoyed Final Fantasy III, VII and VIII the most, part IV sucked, part X was somewhat good but it was too pretty for a Final Fantasy.
    Still haven't played XI yet, can't wait for XII. Also all the nes Finals were awsome. Haven't played any Final's for GBA but they look awsome. Also Final Fantasy Tactics was stellar. Vincent is gonna have his own game, a shootem up game...looks cool. Boy I'm tired. Basically all Finals are great in their own sence, they are all high quality games; It boils down to if you actually care about the current heroes (for example part IV I hated cuz of Zidane and the others, they were loosers). I prefer Final Fantasies that have a medevil feel to them, some futuristic Finals were cool too (Final VII, VIII, X)....*falls over*
    Last edited by Variable_Gunbuster; 01-18-2005 at 11:01 PM.

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Final Fantasy III was pretty good. It is known as Final Fantasy VI in Japan.

Member animastarter is on a distinguished road animastarter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 03:06 PM
    Threads

Post anime

Quote Originally Posted by Serinime
    I decided to do this because there wasn't any thing else in my mind so I decided to talk about this one. It can be anything to the RPG games to the anime series, etc. My favorite Final Fantasy games are FF7 - X-2. I can't wait for Final Fantasy 12 to come so talk about this too.
    i like it and im any anime artist in training

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Post games

Quote Originally Posted by Shakujou
    Final Fantasy III was pretty good. It is known as Final Fantasy VI in Japan.
    final fantasy III is so sweet

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Variable_Gunbuster
    I enjoyed Final Fantasy III, VII and VIII the most, part IV sucked, part X was somewhat good but it was too pretty for a Final Fantasy.
    Still haven't played XI yet, can't wait for XII. Also all the nes Finals were awsome. Haven't played any Final's for GBA but they look awsome. Also Final Fantasy Tactics was stellar. Vincent is gonna have his own game, a shootem up game...looks cool. Boy I'm tired. Basically all Finals are great in their own sence, they are all high quality games; It boils down to if you actually care about the current heroes (for example part IV I hated cuz of Zidane and the others, they were loosers). I prefer Final Fantasies that have a medevil feel to them, some futuristic Finals were cool too (Final VII, VIII, X)....*falls over*
    sweet it kicks ***

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I didn't like Final Fantasy IX that much, but I want to play XII. ^^

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

i like them expect for FFX i hated that one
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default Wow, barely anyone has mentioned the older ones

I am just going to make a fair assumption that those of you who said that FF7 is the best played that one first. Now sure, that happens to be my favorite as well since the story line is just so very very good, but lets look at the past ones. FF4 was very good as well. The graphics may have not been that great but the story line more than made up for that, keeping me interested the whole time. FF6 was also very good since you could ride a chocobo in that one which was a first for me when I played it. FF1 was good but it was very difficult, forcing you to level up alot without having to just go up one or two levels and beat the game on level 50. And I thought Dawn of the Souls and Origins was the samething. The FFs for PS2 I am sorry to say blew big chunks. The story line wasn't at all intriguing in any way, shape, or form. And having to be three chicks to save a dude just doesn't interest me. XI was just way to make a quick buck by making people pay nearly 100 bucks just to play the game if you didn't do the smart thing and buy it for PC.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I heard Final Fantasy XI was expensive. I would like to play World of Warcraft.....

Anyways, Final Fantasy VII and VI are my favorites.

Junior Member Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

well i havent really played Final Fantasy VII but right now my fave is Final Fantasy X and X-2
    I am 63% addicted to Counter-Strike. What about you?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I didn't like X as much as the others, but I played 100 hours on it still. X-2's plot was kinda bad, but the gameplay was pretty good.

Junior Member Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

but i still like it
    I am 63% addicted to Counter-Strike. What about you?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's good that you like it, Inu-chan. ^ ^ I still enjoyed playing them still.

Closed Thread

Thread Information