AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [merged]whats the stupidest/most embarassing/weird thing you have done in your life?

Member i_am_ranma has a little shameless behaviour in the past i_am_ranma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2006 05:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default whats the stupidest thing you have done in your life?

the stupidest thing i have done in my life was rip my brothers under wear 5 times in a week by giving him an atomic wedgie.......i got yelled at for it though. yet it was worth getting yelled at for.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

starting to smoke.
    baaaaad idea....
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

running 14 miles in sub-0-degree(Farenheit) with shorts and no shirt, in the rain.
    there's 1000's of others, which i shall not mention....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

When I started imitating wrestleing moves. *does the 5 KNUCKLE SHUFFLE*
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Member animastarter is on a distinguished road animastarter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 03:06 PM
    Threads

Default funny

Quote Originally Posted by i_am_ranma
    the stupidest thing i have done in my life was rip my brothers under wear 5 times in a week by giving him an atomic wedgie.......i got yelled at for it though. yet it was worth getting yelled at for.
    animastarter=very funny ,i scared my brother 2 weeks in a row and he peeed on him self each time lot of laundry those weeks

Member animastarter is on a distinguished road animastarter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 03:06 PM
    Threads

Please do NOT multiple post.
    Use the edit button instead --Klutz
    Last edited by Kewii; 01-16-2005 at 02:16 AM. Reason: triple post

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dude, do I ghhave to follow ypu around. Here, maybe this'll help.
    STOP MULTI-POSTING!!! THERE'S A REASON FOR THE EDIT BUTTON!!!
    Ok, the stupidest wrestling move I've ever done is let my friend try the petigree on me I guess
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2017 03:21 PM
    Threads

Hmmm… the stupidest thing I’ve done in my life is not lying, or stealing, or cheating… I have done those things but that’s not the worst. The stupidest thing I’ve ever done is being too sacred to be myself , too sacred to talk to people and too sacred to do something I have wanted to. These I think are stupid things I’ve done… why? Because I always tell myself I could do those things tomarrow, and I don't. Also, I got lead in my wrist.
    Last edited by Nevaeh; 04-10-2005 at 08:48 PM.
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

There are naught of my actions worthy of being labelled "the stupidest", or I just can't figure. So I'll go with replying to this thread. And maybe to work.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wait I got one, belieaving that someone will actually help me in my lifem that ppl reaklly care about me.
    A smart thing that I've done is that realize Life screws you and you have to care of one [person, yourself
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Junior Member Der Irrenden Magier is on a distinguished road Der Irrenden Magier's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2005 08:50 PM
    Sharpening my spork, and preparing it for the Ragnorok
    Threads

About the stupidest thing I've ever done was back when I had my dog. Now, mind you, he was BIG. I was on my bike while it was snowy/icy outside, too, so keep that in mind. Well, Spanky (I didn't name him) went one way, I went the other way, and I kind of hit a tree and got rammed forward onto the handle bar support. >.@ That hurt. A LOT.
    Spork (n). (1) An eating utensil. McDonald's has the copyright of the word. (2) A weapon of unparalleled destruction. No one yet knows the full extent of it's power, but we're pretty sure there's a loud boom involved. The best thing to do when in the presence of a crazed fangirl armed with a spork is to run like mad.

Yah, randomly check my sig once a week for a new definition of an everyday word. o_O

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

Lived....
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

Third Year Ronnin Kratos can only hope to improve Kratos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2005 12:02 PM
    Threads

Jumping off a Ladder.

Member i_am_ranma has a little shameless behaviour in the past i_am_ranma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

how big was the ladder? was it like a 2 story construction ladder or was a little small step ladder?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default now thats talent

Quote Originally Posted by animastarter
    animastarter=very funny ,i scared my brother 2 weeks in a row and he peeed on him self each time lot of laundry those weeks
    how old is your brother? i dont even think that i would have been able to do that, i would have to think of an idea for scaring him that badly for him to wet himself.....my brother is only 10 so hes kinda getting over it....sadly

Junior Member Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2005 03:13 AM
    Threads

I'd have to say the stupidest thing I ever did was fire a BB gun at an angry bull. Not only did it anger him, but the poor thing decided he would try and plow through three rows of barbed wire just to get to me. He was shot an hour later due to the fact that he tore his flesh to shreds. But I'll never forget how my dear mother tore up my butt afterwards. Hehehe...
    You can have more than 1 of anything you desire. The only thing you cannot extend past one itself is the life you live. Once it has been expended, your time is up, and then comes someone else's turn.

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

I was born.

That was just dumb, on my part.

*loves Excel* BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 06:11 AM
    Threads

I jumped from my bedroom window when my parents said I could not go out ¬_¬

-BladeWing.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Senior Member Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2006 12:51 PM
    Threads

The stupidest things that i have done was run into the wall without looking and try to trampoline on top of my house. when i did that i got in a lot of paaaiiin....ouch.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Annik
    I was born.

That was just dumb, on my part.
    yeah... but you know we all love ya for it.^_^
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Member akuma=unmei is on a distinguished road akuma=unmei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2005 08:31 PM
    i'm here, where your not and that makes me happy ^_^
    Threads

.......well the stupidest thing i have ever done is get myself put in a section 20 school (in other words a mental hospital for ppl under 18) damn that hell hole. stayed in there for almost 7 months! T-T
    Alrite! Which One Of You Put Bacon In The Soap! ><, Oh Wise Guy Huh! Would Someone Just Shoot Him Already!

-[ αĸuмα-cнαи ]

EVIL OVERLORD Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger has much to be proud of Drigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 07:06 PM
    Threads

i stuck my finger in a computer power supply along with various other ways of hurting myself involving electricity

Last edited by Drigger; 04-12-2005 at 08:15 PM.
    The Woman I Love Dosen't Know I Exist.......
    my website: http:\\www.driggersparidise.50megs.com

MY WONDERFUL SIG MADE BY DARKPRINCEBMAN

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Junior Member pyro_penguin is on a distinguished road pyro_penguin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2005 06:27 PM
    Threads

me and my friends were shooting eachother with bb guns. or i would say running through the house and slamming through the sliding glass dor leading to the sunroom. and i was setting off firecrackers for no reason and i blew up a beer bottle and the shrapnel cut my friend.
    Last edited by pyro_penguin; 04-12-2005 at 06:44 PM.

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

I ran into a poll once. It left a a huge bump on my head.

Merciful Master hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 11:30 AM
    Threads

erm stupidess ting i did was... i needed to get down a hill cos i dropped my bank.. and it was like a muddy river bank cliff... kinda steep... but i didnt have any rope... and my mate found some brown postal tape in nearby tree.. so i put two and two together... and stuck it around a tree... and sorta used it as a rope... and well... it broke and i ended up in the river... with a sprianed ankle... so one good piece of advice... dont use brown parcel tape... find some duck tape!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information