AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Grease, the Musical

The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 10:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Grease, the Musical

I love the movie grease, and if you do too post here^_^
    Last edited by Hideeho135; 01-13-2005 at 06:45 PM.
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

you're hilarious. You're Thread Title is spelled wrong, so I'm like "what the hell's Greas?". Anyways.....yes..surprisingly I like this movie. It's got catchy tunes and simple story and funny characters. Part 2 sucks though. Damn I can't believe I just admitted this! thanks alot....

The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Variable_Gunbuster
    you're hilarious. You're Thread Title is spelled wrong, so I'm like "what the hell's Greas?". Anyways.....yes..surprisingly I like this movie. It's got catchy tunes and simple story and funny characters. Part 2 sucks though. Damn I can't believe I just admitted this! thanks alot....
    welcome^_^ anyways, i fixed it, picky picky, it was just a typo : :sticks out her tounge: :
    Last edited by Hideeho135; 01-13-2005 at 07:19 PM.
    But not the friends.

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

It may have been a typo, but even I was baffled at your title, sis. ^^ Anyway, I like Grease, not part 2. Grease is funny and the little singing is too.

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hideeho135
    welcome^_^ anyways, i fixed it, picky picky, it was just a typo : :sticks out here tounge: :
    ::sticks out HERE tounge::???? HA! another typo...ok, okay..sorry for being so annoying, but I find it very funny how you were saying you made a typo, yet you made another typo in the same paragraph that you were explaining it to me!!.....????? yes I'm bored right now.

Junior Member narutoboy narutoboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2005 07:09 PM
    Threads

wats this movie about never seen it

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

it's like a musical *starts dancing when they're (pimping)nup the guys ride
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

wats this movie about never seen it
    a broadway musical made at the height of americana, trust me your not missing anything

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

hey, its not so bad, at first when you look at it it seems stupoid and weired but after a couple of mintues, its stupid in thje sense of funny
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Grease is about the all-American girl Sandy (or, in the movie's case, the Australian girl Sandy) falling in love with the biker gang leader Danny. It's got singing and sex and cussing and racing and leather. It's great.

I like the stage version better than the film version, though.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

Grease is a funny movie...the characters are wierd and its about nothing that you would see in any real school...the students dont sing and there arent really gangs like that...personally....it was great!

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

YAY for all american girls played by Aussies!!!! XD

actually, i never could really get into this one... maybe cuz the last time i saw it i was... um...well, its been a while^^;
    but i love the song "Blue Moon"
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

Grease is a great movie! I own it... Man, it's just so relaxed; when I'm depressed, Grease never fails to cheer me up!
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

it is catchy buuuuut i do not like it much nor part 2 they sorta stink

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BurningBlazeX
    Grease is a funny movie...the characters are wierd and its about nothing that you would see in any real school...the students dont sing and there arent really gangs like that...personally....it was great!
    You um...do realize it takes place in the late 50s/early 60s, right?... Things were a bit different back then...

--

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah! people always broke out in song and dance like that! especially the old bike gangs, hells angels on ice was inspired by this period.
    dont believe me just ask your grandparents.

(and watch them look at you like you're insane^__^)
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I didn't mean THAT part, Paka... <_< I meant the other stuff...

And hey, at least it's not like Westside Story... *shudders*

--

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Die Tod von Euch
    I didn't mean THAT part, Paka... <_< I meant the other stuff...

And hey, at least it's not like Westside Story... *shudders*

ive never seen westside story, but my dad watches it
    Last edited by Hideeho135; 01-15-2005 at 02:05 AM.
    But not the friends.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I first watched Westside Story when I was really really young. I remember laughing at it because the gang members were dancing and singing on the street. I had to watch it again when I was in highschool because I was doing a report on Shakespeare's influence in modern entertainment (Westside Story is Romeo and Juliet...on the streets of fair New York...). I couldn't stomach watching the entire thing again. I turned it off like halfway through and used what I could recall from memory (both of watching it that time before and of reading the play, which I did at theatre camp once) to finish that section of the report. I really can't stand Westside Story. It's just... God... >_<

--

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

go shakespeare!!
    You should check out Kurosawa's "Throne of Blood"
    Its a old samurai flick version of MacBeth.

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ive seen Westside Story one 1 or 2 times and dident like it....it was so corny....but ive seen the movie Grease before and dident like it eather.....

idk, i could never get in to musical movies.....too anoying....

Senior Member Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 08:00 PM
    Whangdoodleland (if you don't know where it is READ THE BOOK!!!)
    Threads

Grease is okay but nothing can beat The King and I. My friend is upsessed with Grease. When she goes to the movie store she gets it.
    Time going one way...
    Life going another...
    Forgotten in the middle...
    Waiting to be remembered...

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love Grease, but didn't like Grease 2. I even have the soundtrack to Grease. Grease Lightning!

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Junior Member Vegeta-ss4 is an unknown quantity at this point Vegeta-ss4's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 02:17 PM
    Threads

I have seen that movie a thousand times.

Closed Thread

Thread Information