AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: How Crazy Are You?

Senior Member Naroku Inc. is infamous around these parts Naroku Inc. is infamous around these parts Naroku Inc.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2005 06:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Depends Who im with:

Friends...i can get crazy sometimes.
    Alone...I can be very crazy when playing a game.
    "A slip of the tongue, A slit of the throat."
    ~Lamb of God: Omerta.

Cuddle Buddy <3 heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2006 06:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blondy
    im 1% crazy and 99% angel
    BS. no ones that good
    I welcome all challanges in the battle arena.

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

I guess i can be crazy when time permits, but most of the time im just sitting at home reading my sandwiches, yes, I read sandwiches, if you listen to them they tell very good stories... but NOOOOO! no one ever listens to a sandwich, ya know why? because it's food and ppl dont think their food can hold an intelligent conversation with them, but they are wrong a sandwich has a world of its own knowledge... and now im done talking about that...
    >.>
    <.<
    ^.^
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Azreal Hellfire
    I guess i can be crazy when time permits, but most of the time im just sitting at home reading my sandwiches, yes, I read sandwiches, if you listen to them they tell very good stories... but NOOOOO! no one ever listens to a sandwich, ya know why? because it's food and ppl dont think their food can hold an intelligent conversation with them, but they are wrong a sandwich has a world of its own knowledge... and now im done talking about that...
    >.>
    <.<
    ^.^
    It's Azreal!!!!! AHHHHH! *runs around in circles* Chicken for a buck! Chicken for a buck! Chicken for a buck, buck, buck! Don't hurt me! *hides under couch and cries*

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Member Jizzka is on a distinguished road Jizzka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 08:52 PM
    Threads

When i'm with friends, I'm off the wall.

Alone, I talk to myself. Crazy? Yes.

With family, sometimes. My mom usually gets annoyed and tells me to grow up though. XD
    Made by: Ithuriel

Professor yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 09:46 AM
    Threads

crrraaazzzzyyyyyy!!!!^0^ O_o
    I PROTEST SIGNATURE GALLERIES!
    yotsuba-chan heil

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yotsuba-chan
    crrraaazzzzyyyyyy!!!!^0^ O_o
    I admirer you once! AHHHHHHH! *hides in closet* AHHHH! The clothes are going to kill me! *runs out of closet and hides under bed* AHHHHH! Man-eating dust bunnies from hell!!!!!

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Unlce therebel I love ya as such, but you seriosuly need some help with that... I mean come on, you know the clothes wont kill you their to busy trying to play cards, but with all the distractions they cant! and the dustbunnies from hell happen to be my friends, ya know, i do them a favor then they do me one so yeah, no worries.
    Family

Senior Member Shido Tatsuhiko will become famous soon enough Shido Tatsuhiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

I talk a lot with my self that is bad?

I only want find the love
    Family in Journal

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

the question is... do you answer your own questions with answers you did not at first know you knew? and if you do then how do you know the answers that you didnt know before you asked yourself the question? yeah ponder that...
    Family

Cuddle Buddy <3 heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shido Tatsuhiko
    I talk a lot with my self that is bad?
    i always talk to myself. sometimes i even lose arguements to myself.

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

I had an argument in a mirror once

Thanks Jose!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so did i. want to battle?

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

I don`t noe if I`m crazy or not but I laugh sometimez for no reason
    when it start`z I can`t stop
    I`ll just continue to laugh until I`m out of gas
    I don`t noe if that is crazy enough for u but it is for me
    I`m even scared of myself cause of this

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by kurumirina
    I don`t noe if I`m crazy or not but I laugh sometimez for no reason
    when it start`z I can`t stop
    I`ll just continue to laugh until I`m out of gas
    I don`t noe if that is crazy enough for u but it is for me
    I`m even scared of myself cause of this
    well, same here. I can just start to laugh, and that makes my friends laugh with me, and we laugh more and more, til we are crying. lol

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

Im kinda crazy, but in a good way. Crazy for jokes and for entertaining my firends and of course myself! XD
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Junior Member celebix2 is on a distinguished road celebix2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 11:53 AM
    Threads

Default im crazy

well let me think..... yes im crazy but how much I don`t know.
    lets see....booom
    In a Perfekt World...
    One We´ve never known
    We would never need
    To Fase the world alone...

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People tell me I'm mental
    I live in Switzerland!

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

CRAZY, I WAS CRAZY ONCE! THEY PUT ME INTO A MENTAL INSTATUTE. I DIED THERE. THE WORMS ATE ME. CRAZY I WAS CRAZY ONCE....

I think...nvm... I KNOW I am crazier then all of y'all! >.<

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

Im not crazy at all

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

Crazy?? CRAZY??! IM NOT CRAZY! I used to be crazy! thats why they locked me in a room with padded walls! I escaped through a hole. a hole! A HOLE! a hole full of rats. rats! RATS! the RATS MADE ME CRAZY! Crazy crazy?? Im NOT CRAZY! ..(repeat over and over)
    lol, i learned that from a friend of mine, who is truly a crazy person ^^
    As for me..
    I can be crazy....Just depends with who...
    With my friends i will be crazy enough to do anything...
    Most of which got me in trouble -_-''

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm not crazy.....I SWEAR. I'M NOT. I DIDN'T KILL THEM. I DIDN'T!!! I NEVER SEPERATED THEIR LIMBS AND FED THEM TO RABID STREET CATS. I DIDN'T!!!! I NEVER DID!!!! YOU CAN'T PROVE IT. NO ONE CAN.

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

im crazy,why?i dont like final fantasy >>

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    Threads

I'm crazy sometimes, not most of the times. Being crazy will let me lose my energy by being all hyper. Usually I'm more weird 'cuz I like to do stuff differently than being all crazy.

Member Ash is on a distinguished road Ash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2005 06:00 PM
    Threads

I dont believe we are going crazy. Its more like we're turning sane in a crazy world. Im told that im weird/crazy/mental/a freak everyday at school. And I seriously dont know why im the top choice for the "weird one." I just dont know how I did it. This one girl seriously thinks im going to grow up and kill kittens and orphans (no joke). I name everything, living or not. So what? I start laughing my butt off for no apparent reason. And when that happens I cant stop laughing. So Im just sitting there laughing loudly for two to four hours.

RAINBOW PIG KING VS TONEY THE PONEY
    I dont think im going crazy. Its more like Im going sane in a crazy world.

Closed Thread

Thread Information