AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: How Crazy Are You?

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Anyone who has enough sanity to say they are crazy isn't
    however me on the otherhand......

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Member ~illusions~ is on a distinguished road ~illusions~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2005 02:45 PM
    Threads

yea people say im a heck of a lot more crazy than i think i am....is that a bad thing?

Member mangaXmarilynmansonXanime is on a distinguished road mangaXmarilynmansonXanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2005 08:37 AM
    Threads

Well, I'm crazy...but never give me a pack of pixi sticks! 0_0 Or i'll eat all of them and start starting to fast that no one can understand me and then I get really really REALLY crazy and hyper. I once got my head stick in a chair rail...and...got my finger stuck in a car door(it was closed onto my finger) and I was laughing....=D And I also jumped off the roof of my house and landed in the tree and fell to the ground hitting my head on the tree trunk---And I didn't break any bones--well, my arm popped out of the socket, but I pushed it back in..*nods* Me crazy =D

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    Threads

dont know youd have to ask my talking yami no bakura plushie

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 12:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like peanut butter, ham, and turkey sandwhiches.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

i got ya sis! ~DLF~ xtXMeili_The_Flower_GodessXtx is on a distinguished road xtXMeili_The_Flower_GodessXtx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2006 08:54 AM
    In a land...where yellowcard rules the world!
    Threads

You wanna know how crazy i am?!!! Freakin' people, crazy is not enough to describe me!!!!! I'm freakin' insane!! you people are crazy, but i'm insane!!!! Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But what the heck?!

You wanna see crazy?!!! ::waves middle finger to the sky:: come on man! Give me your best shot!!! BRING IT!!!

Okay, thats your level of craziness...........MINE IS WAY BIGGER THAN ANYONE HERE!!!!!!

Sig made by: xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

Family

Husband: ILoveElfy

Father: Therebel
    Awesome Aunty:Myrra
    Big/real sis:xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx
    my cousin 5 times removed on my mothers, fathers, brothers side: Chibi Goku
    Cool Cuz: Junior
    Other Big sis: Passion_Fool
    Forbidden Vampire sis: Ayame Hamasaki
    olderbro:Slayerfan
    my awsome pet cat: Kagomestalker
    lil/real cuz:AngelFace909

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

wow, thats crazy enough, i love to go for walks in the blizzerd while its verry windy, snowy and icey....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! its FUN!

Senior Member Blackthorn is an unknown quantity at this point Blackthorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2005 07:24 AM
    Threads

i was raised in the country enough said...so im not realy the most boring person and if anyone has ever taken a running jump out of a 2 story window besides me...
    The darkness is all around you, it slowly takes your mind, the darkness is now your master and power is on your mind.

Spread you black wing, cover the world in shadow, accept the darkness or feel the presure of the thorns.

Senior Member kamekazekid is on a distinguished road kamekazekid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 07:03 PM
    Threads

well I'm perverted crazy Thats what all my friends tell me and these girls nickname me pervert king.and i dont mind ha ha ha touchy! touchy!

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

well lets see.....ok this might be long but then again maybe not:
    OK i was trying on prom dresses for the fasion show at DEB so then after we im picked our dresses we go to the candy shop and buy ten pounds of candy *like gonna fit in those dresses now* On top of that i was so hyped up on sugar that night i went and asked my Best friend out *i no u ppl thnk id have to be drunk but heres the thing im under age and when i have loads of sugar in my blood system i am drunk* well heres the thing he said.....YES!!! OMG i never new he
    liked me.....ive liked him forever....this makes me think i should a asked him sooner.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

The Cannibal Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

Define "crazy".

It depends who I'm around. When I'm with my best friends, I'm bouncing off the walls, laughing like a possessed, maniacal hyena. When I'm with acquaintances or people at school, I'm pretty shy. So yeah.

Around here, I just eat newbies. o_O; And have an unlimited supply of stuffed zebras... (I download them from ebay) >>;

Member yumi627 is an unknown quantity at this point yumi627's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2005 10:46 AM
    Threads

im very strange ,kinda crazy.not crazy crazy but almost crazy.
    and i jumped off my roof once. cause my friend dared me but she didnt think i would do it,but i did and i broke my arm.it was so fun.since than ive done it ten times.i havent broken any thing else .but i did rip my shirt and it fell off. my bra was showing to these guys out side my house and i was freakin embarresed.
    good times, good times
    Last edited by yumi627; 03-04-2005 at 07:13 PM.
    My lil Family:
    silly big sis: DarkMagicianGirl
    sporty lil sis: Sugarpunk
    cute lil sis :**boton**
    goofy big sis: sango19
    cool big bro: Varon
    Lovable big sis: sango17

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

crazy?? u want to know if i is crazy. well lets see if u count laughing for a straight hour one a week at abosultly nothing and its a crazy laugh as in my face turns red and i cant breathe crazy then ya i am. but thats just one of my crazy things. i get extremely hyper for no reason or when im listenin to dance music and ask any of my friends about the other crazy hyper insane things i do. sometimes i hate to admit this but one i was so crazy and hyper that i was talkin a bit perverted. so im crazy or better put as my friends had said once. i cant remember how they said it. O_o shoot!! hey i got mail!!!!^_^ *opens mail*

Member ranma_sweetie is on a distinguished road ranma_sweetie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2005 09:08 PM
    Threads

im pretty crazy, i guess. Im more funyy than crazy though
    but i love to mix the two!
    me and some of my friends are doing a movie thats kinda like jack a$$,
    but its chicks that do all the stuff
    its great! its comming out this summer if you wanna check it out!
    its called !OMFG!
    yeah, well, anyways...in it, i screw with bees, play with fire, jump off, onto or over stuff, drive things really fast, and skate a WHOLE bunch.
    so yeah, im crazy and funny.
    check it out if you want! it will be in stores by june!
    PM me for more info!! *laterz*

-_-ranma-_-
    to know is to luv me!! im so kewl. lol i luv yew!

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2013 01:47 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by karasu13
    I wanna go home, my home is in Hell, it's nice there.....lol

take my hand ... we're off to never never land

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Senior Member Red Dragon will become famous soon enough Red Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2005 02:49 PM
    Threads

Pepsi!!!! *starts shaking* Blue berry scuba gear! *foaming at the mouth* One time at Spanish camp... *stars in to the distance* Wha! No more pickles! *notices people staring* I'm just a little crazy right now...

Inuka's Muse- You should see her on Pepsi and pepermints. its scary.
    You don’t have to out run the bear, you just have to out run the people running from the bear.

If all my friends jumped off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump. I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
    Friend- theThinWhiteDuke

Banned Forum / Chat Ferazel is an unknown quantity at this point Ferazel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2005 10:43 PM
    Threads

i extremely crazy i jumped out of a second floor bedroom on a car i think dat proves i crazy

Member ur_master56 is on a distinguished road ur_master56's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2005 02:00 PM
    Threads

at the shool i used to go to we had 3 buildings, a freshman building, the main building, and the gym.
    one day me and my friends got insanly bored so we decided to entertane each other by either watching each other fight one other, or by watching me climb to the top of the freshman building and the jump off
    Coice, not chance, determines one's destiny.

달 버찌 Foofy foofy will become famous soon enough Foofy foofy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2005 05:55 AM
    Threads

Woah, I'm pretty crazy. Like when I was trying to pet my cat in her little hole she goes in, but (i DON'T know why I did what I did) I decided it would be fun if I stuck my head in there with her. Once it was in, she started scratching my scalp while I was trying to get my stupid head un-stuck and safely out. I was in there for 4 min. Maybe that was more stupid than crazy ><

And also, My mom sent me into a store to buy some water, there was a cooler infront of the register and one behind the counter in the kitchen. I went to the one in the kitchen and got kicked out because of that crazy Chinese man got mad. Yeah, maybe that was more stupid than crazy too ^^;;

ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG, prepare for Muffin Mitosis
    Last edited by Foofy foofy; 03-15-2005 at 02:37 PM.
    When I saw that I immediately had to think about the imminent doom & destruction that would happen when the snowflake would touch the ground, or worse, melted.

Senior Member Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 08:00 PM
    Whangdoodleland (if you don't know where it is READ THE BOOK!!!)
    Threads

I'm crazy. Some of my friends are crazy.

One of my friends said You're crazy! and I said You just figured that out?!
    Time going one way...
    Life going another...
    Forgotten in the middle...
    Waiting to be remembered...

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

im very crazy

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 12:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Crazy! Crazy, crazy? Crazy. I think I'm crazy, just let me ask myself that question. Answer's in. I told myself I was crazy, so I guess I most be crazy. Ribut!

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Lonley Poet/Yoko's Lover Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2005 05:09 PM
    Threads

poetic_day_
    Quote Originally Posted by karasu13
    This thread can be taken anyway, as a joke, or seriously, but either way, let us know how crazy you or your friends say you are.....

I wanna go home, my home is in Hell, it's nice there.....lol
    I am ,aperantly,Legally Insane becuase i luaghed at a picture of a racecar that wasnt moving and in the background they had racecar noises and i laughed so hard i hit my head on a table that is a foot off of the ground
    My family is in my journal

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

I'm not crazy. I'm just slightly unbalanced. NOW EAT A HAMPSTER!!!!!!!!!!
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Dark Vampire Lord lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666 is infamous around these parts lucifer666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2005 08:40 PM
    Threads

jump off a three story building in the middle of summer just to avoid being shot by a paintball gun
    Life to me is pointless and empty, no purpose, nothing to be proud of, no pain, anything that should matter doesn't to me....

Sister= cblssms

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information