AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: How Crazy Are You?

Digital Plague Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 03:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I've gone completely mad!!
    Shaman King Anime SK

My family is in my journal

Lonley Poet/Yoko's Lover Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream is a splendid one to behold Poetic_Day_Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2005 05:09 PM
    Threads

my freinds are crazy to the other day at break me and my freind took our favorite colour jackets or sweaters and lat break we put them on like straight jackets and started bouncing around to get somwhere laughing and singing get up by rose falcon and then the teachers thought we were crazy and on the bus me and my freind sang songs and made our band teacher look at us crazy and my freind is so crazy she got drunk off diet coke and then everyone at school thinks im going to be a phsycotic murder when i grow up yup yup yup thats what they said....nuuuuu they are taking my freind to the happy hotel agian*grabs onto freinds ankle*take me with youuuu
    My family is in my journal

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rageling
    I'm not crazy. I'm just slightly unbalanced. NOW EAT A HAMPSTER!!!!!!!!!!
    (Pauses while eating a hamster.) What? (turns to invisible 6ft tall rubber chicken.) George, what did he say? Chicken for a buck, chicken for a buck, chicken for a buck, buck, buck!!! I sometimes see dead people and start laughing so hard it hurts.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Thunder wolf is an unknown quantity at this point Thunder wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 11:36 AM
    Threads

i do things like crash go carts, jump out o trees and walk 3 miles is that bad?

Priestess of Seiryu Iya is on a distinguished road Iya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

Let's see...I've threw a piece of lasagna in a old lady's wig(on accident I swear!), mooned my friend's neighbors, yelled "HEY SEXY" to this guy that me and friends were making fun of at the mall, and that's all I can think of at the top of my head.
    Does that make me crazy?

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

well i am a daredevil ( unprofessinal )
    pyrotechnic ( i make fire and other thing pm for info )
    and have seen phsciatrist for numerous reasons
    out run cops on foot
    blew of a old septic tank with a thing i call ABx6
    made a rocket skateboard before Jackass ( the show ) made Rocket skates
    flipped twice and landed on face ( no worries my skulls intact and i got my looks )
    slid down stairs crashed in to wall ( broke my toe )
    flew of a car
    fliped a golf cart three times
    cut my my self for taste of BLOOD
    made a compartmen in my boot for the size of a razor
    ran around walmart on one of the scooters dancing on it and slamed in to the dvd's
    all above is fun try it some time
    pm for more of my expliots
    THE VOICES THEY ARE COMING
    * RuNs aWaY ScReAmInG slAmS iN t0 a WALL aNd pAsSeS oUt*
    Last edited by Tragedy; 05-08-2005 at 08:48 PM.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

this thread is pointless, because those who can state that they are even slightly psychotic are obviously sane enough that they declassify themselves as insane.....however, as for myself i'd rather not say.....

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Member jedi sentinel is on a distinguished road jedi sentinel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2005 12:32 AM
    How the hell am I supposed to answer that I dont even know where I am half the time
    Threads

thats not true.....i have legal papers from a mental clinic saying by state law i am crazy.....you can still be crazy and say you are......it just means you admit it and can deal with it in life
    "I WILL TAKE OVER THIS EARTH AND ENSLAVE THE HUMAN RACE......ooo shiny" *is distracted by a piece of metal on the ground*

Member Gene_Starwind has a little shameless behaviour in the past Gene_Starwind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 01:11 AM
    Threads

sure im crazy if u want me to be
    Family
    Bro - Deshwitat

I wan't to be a space outlaw someday...

Banned Forum / Chat Unkown Soldier is an unknown quantity at this point Unkown Soldier's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2005 12:22 AM
    Threads

well once i snorted chilie powder ...dont ask

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

I'm not crazy. And I don't pretend to be so either.

<3

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Member jedi sentinel is on a distinguished road jedi sentinel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2005 12:32 AM
    How the hell am I supposed to answer that I dont even know where I am half the time
    Threads

why not be crazy.....i enjoy being borderline psychotic
    "I WILL TAKE OVER THIS EARTH AND ENSLAVE THE HUMAN RACE......ooo shiny" *is distracted by a piece of metal on the ground*

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:43 PM
    Threads

Are we talking mental crazy insane as in should be institutionalized, or just daffy duck funny crazy? Someone who calmy slices open a persons body watching the life slowely drain from them and their blood pooring while keeping there emotions calm and their minds still sharp are considered crazy. Yet they know what they are doing while acting completely sick and psychotic. course anybody who kills animals for a living probably could do the same. It just depends on how you look at your victem. While on the other hand I'd rather be running around in yellow polka dotted underwear laughing my head off and bouncing around as if I was on a really bad meth trip. (no I don't kill or do drugs, but spychology is a really easy subject to learn)

(Pauses while eating a hamster.) What? (turns to invisible 6ft tall rubber chicken.) George, what did he say? Chicken for a buck, chicken for a buck, chicken for a buck, buck, buck!!! I sometimes see dead people and start laughing so hard it hurts.

By the way, chickens are very rude animals. They always tell me biiig, bi bi biiig bi bi big ***! I mean, true compared to a chicken I got a big butt, but that's no excuse for them to tell me this.
    Last edited by Kurai Ha; 05-09-2005 at 04:09 PM.
    Cool: Shippou69
    comics: DMG, Lady Dragon, dark_mousi
    Intellectual: [email protected], therebel
    Fighters: Amazon Goddess, Kera, SuperVegeta467

Sig props to therebel

Dance with me. BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

.01647% Crazy. Half the things some people have said they've done earlier, are not really crazy, but perhaps.. stupid? I would not be proud to say I was crazy. I'm glad I'm not.
    Honey, how you gonna make it on your own? When you wake up in the night,
    And see the stars just city lights,
    And you can't find home?

Member Concrete Waffle is on a distinguished road Concrete Waffle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2005 08:38 AM
    Threads

Well, normal. =p Though, my definition of the word normal varies for most.

Senior Member Saq will become famous soon enough Saq's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 12:35 AM
    Threads

Dressing in womans cloths

Am i the only male who likes the Winx Club?

family:
    -------
    Mother:beatrix_bunny220
    Brother: viperson
    Sister: Jamie
    Nepthew: Skyler22

from daughter: Saq

Senior Member Touzokuoh will become famous soon enough Touzokuoh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 04:00 AM
    Threads

does the word INSANE says something to you MWAHAHAHAHA
    Once You've Fallen Into Hell, Show Me How You Climb Back Out. If You Can

Manjyome Jun VS. Gokaido Houzan

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Big Sister: Dark-Angel
    Shaman Elite Bro: Trey Racer
    Shaman bro: tao_bason05
    Yu-Gi-Oh niece: ChangeOfHeart
    Distant Uncle: Therebel
    Cousin: Kyoto00
    Shaman Sister : Teh Donny Koro
    Half Brother : bms

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

im usually crazy at school...like i say really random stuff and start bouncing off the walls
    Derp.

Deaths Flower Girl Death's Angel will become famous soon enough Death's Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 05:02 PM
    Threads

im not crazy....sometimes

Secrets r hidden within the clouds of darkness and in this place no 1 dares 2 breathe In fear of self expression it has been this way forever until the day she came 2 shine with a spark of innocence and questions only 2 be answered with darkness not just darkness but the silent kind that steals your soul and kills ur mind there was no compassion for this thriving star only exploitations and confused jealousy

Original AF Lover Boy -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

im actualy calm and collected

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

I am noramlly calm and collective but every full moon I go wild baby! I do stuff like walk around with my pants down when I am bored and drink some rum from some of my friends pops liquror cabinet. But thats only on a full moon......

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

becoming crazier because of the heat of the summer sunshine *singing the song of The Corrs entitled "In the heat of the Summer Sunshine"..*

~~~~

Member Goddess Iris will become famous soon enough Goddess Iris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2005 10:47 PM
    Threads

i go crazy at times to the point that i talk to my dolls...so weird though..
    My Twin Sister: Sexy Angel (also thanks for the siggy~)

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

well it depends what you judge as carzy im more off a dare devil and tend to do other things like climb very big walls above rivers and without any help or protection if i fall. my friends call me crazy but they just mean by doing silly things or sayin stupid things. crazy is more for sickos who kill for pleasure thats crazy and who belong in a mental instuite there crazy. i just judge me more then a freak lol

Senior Member Strawberries-N-Cream is on a distinguished road Strawberries-N-Cream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2005 01:34 PM
    Threads

i'm pretty much an innocent little Angel, i don't do a lot of crazy, weird things

Closed Thread

Thread Information