AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sensual Phrase: The Best Romance Ever!!!!

Junior Member akane_hime17 is on a distinguished road akane_hime17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2005 09:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Sensual Phrase: The Best Romance Ever!!!!

Hey everybody I've decided that after reading the first 5 volumes of Sensual Phrase, I had to make *** many anime fans aware of it as I possibly can. I've read some of Love Hina, I've seen Ranma 1/2, I've watched Fushigi Yugi and Ceres but not one of these titles holds any comparisons
    Sensual Phrase is the best romance manga I've ever read and I would read it over and over again. But readers beware, this manga is very explicit and is only for readers 17 and older. But I'm sure if you love romance, you'll enjoy this manga, so go and read it!!!!!!!!
    There can be tears of joy and tears of sadness but they are far from the same
    Jing from King of Bandit Jing

Junior Member LiN123 is on a distinguished road LiN123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 11:59 AM
    Threads

I read alot of the anime and Manga books but I dont get alot of ROMANCE!! Well I hope I find some?
    SpongeBob and Patrick

They are so cool!!!!

LiN123

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if you do find a store with manga in it be sure to read sensual Phrase, it's really good and I would reccomend it to anyone. Some good stores for manga are Barnes and Nobles, Walden Books, Suncoast, and some samgoody stores have manga and anime as well.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 11:16 AM
    Threads

I've only seen some of the Kaiken Phrase (Sensual Phrase) anime. I don't really wish to read the manga because...well...I don't like the female lead. I have a couple of friends who absolutely love the anime... I thought it was ok, but it didn't really grab my attention or anything...

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can understand that but I really thought it was a great manga, I haven't seen the anime but I wish I could, and I'm still waiting for the next volume of the manga.
    Another manga that I thought was really good is Wish by Clamp. It was such a sweet and sad romance. It actuallly had me crying while I was reading.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From what I've been told, the anime is much different than the manga. The female lead plays a much smaller role, and it's actually more...well... It's more shounen-ai implied. As in it leans more towards being like Weiss Kreuz with the implications scattered about that some may be more than bandmates. You also know that because of the anime there's a J-rock band called Lucifer, yeah? It's the same guys that play the characters in the show, I believe...

There's a thread here about Wish.

--

Member YogiB is on a distinguished road YogiB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2006 05:08 AM
    In my own world thinking of Sailor Mecury
    Threads

I shall see if I can find then and read them,then tell U what I think about it.. Ok???

YogiB

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 01:05 AM
    Threads

I'll try to find the manga as well

Junior Member Ana-Chan is on a distinguished road Ana-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2005 02:56 PM
    Threads

Love Hina is a cool manga of anime romance but i prefer Marmelade Boy!
    Last edited by Ana-Chan; 02-02-2005 at 06:43 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, I realize this probably isn't clear in the title, but if you read the first post, you'll see that this thread is about Sensual Phrase. Just to let you know, Ana-chan, and any others who enter this thread... This is not to state which you think is the best...it's about SENSUAL PHRASE. Wakarimasu ka? Do we understand?

--

Senior Member DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2009 05:25 AM
    Threads

samurai x

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh my god, I can't believe this... Here, I'll make it clearer...

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT SENSUAL PHRASE! IT IS A MANGA AND ANIME. THAT IS WHAT THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. DO NOT POST WHAT ANIME YOU THINK IS THE BEST ROMANCE EVER!!!!

Do we understand NOW?!

Edit: There...I changed the title of the thread. Does THAT help?
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 02-03-2005 at 02:15 PM.

--

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 09:18 PM
    Threads

I love Kaikan Phrase! Yuki is awesome. It's too bad that he doesn't play as big a role in the manga. I don't really like the manga art as much. It's the hands o.0 They're weird!

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

Junior Member gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 11:49 PM
    Threads

uh........i dont like romance or anything but Kare Kano is cool, but i wont change the topic! "SENSUAL PHRASE!" (more like how Die Tod von Euch would say it) i want to ask since i am starting to read this book:

#1. since im only 12 should i still read it?
    #2. is it a Tokyopop manga???
    #3. who are the two main Characters? (are they Aine and Sakuya)

thats about it............i think?

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 09:18 PM
    Threads

1. Well, yeah...if you're mature enough to handle a fair amount of innuendo and other such things...brief nudity...
    2. Nope, 'tis by VIZ
    3. I'm guessing (in the manga) Aine, and Sakuya...bearing in mind that I've only read the second volume (which I loved, but which is not as good as the anime).

Hope I can be of help ^^
    Last edited by SesshoumaruOtaku; 03-02-2005 at 04:13 PM.

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

Member Panda_lada has a little shameless behaviour in the past Panda_lada's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2005 02:53 PM
    In a black hole that leads to nowhere.o_O
    Threads

That series is so awesome from as far as i read anyways! (has only read the 1st one and part of the 2nd).

If everything seems to be going well you have obviously overlooked somthing.

Junior Member gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 11:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SesshoumaruOtaku
    1. Well, yeah...if you're mature enough to handle a fair amount of innuendo and other such things...brief nudity...
    2. Nope, 'tis by VIZ
    3. I'm guessing (in the manga) Aine, and Sakuya...bearing in mind that I've only read the second volume (which I loved, but which is not as good as the anime).

Hope I can be of help ^^
    no i might grow old one day but im never gonna be mature but i will read it anywayz! thank you! "bows"

Domo Army Soldier Kusanagi is on a distinguished road Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 01:45 AM
    Hinata sou, with my love------Naru-chan-^_^-
    Threads

sensual.......mmmmmmmmmm........i guess there`s something of it in the some clamp works...........i like the form they give to the sensual phrases........^_^- all of them,they have style.
    Anime Complex (WEB) Anime Complex Forum (spanish forum)

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Um.... Kusanagi, Sensual Phrase is the name of a particular manga... We are not talking about sensual phrases in things, dear...

--

Domo Army Soldier Kusanagi is on a distinguished road Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 01:45 AM
    Hinata sou, with my love------Naru-chan-^_^-
    Threads

@_@---ummmmmmmmm, so de su ka?????????' je je je je je je je

gomennasai ^_^d
    Anime Complex (WEB) Anime Complex Forum (spanish forum)

aka Cherry Blossoms! cblssms will become famous soon enough cblssms will become famous soon enough cblssms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 02:40 PM
    Threads

Sensual Phrase... what is it about? Is the manga good? I always go to bookstores, but I haven't yet seen a manga entitled Sensual Phrase... (or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough) o.o

Closed Thread

Thread Information