AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Funniest moment in Cowboy Be-bop

Senior Member Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Pocky Blue Saber Nunchaku
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DeadlyXMcnuttyx

Default Funny moments in Bebop

There where hundredes of funny things to me like Spike said to the guards in the 4 episode he said i like the fitness program around here its a good work out and he just took out like 2 people. Then in episode Jupiter Jazz Faye told Mr. Saxephone that she did not want to take a shower cuze of peeping toms and then he said just make sure your not one of them. The in Jupiter Jazz again the one thug called Spike viscous and spike told him that he did not know what vicsous is and beat up all like 30 of them thugs and all things like that watch the show its the best i think

Fighter for Hire ShadowKitty will become famous soon enough ShadowKitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2006 03:18 AM
    Threads

One of my favorite funny moments in Cowboy Bebop, was in session #17 "Mushroom Samba" when Spike is walking up the stairs to Heaven and talks to the "stupid frog." ^_^ Hehe.
    "The fiesty one with a dark past."

Family

Love: Tyes
    Sister(s): VampireKage
    Brother(s): Janus Silverlock, Daemon

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 03:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKitty
    One of my favorite funny moments in Cowboy Bebop, was in session #17 "Mushroom Samba" when Spike is walking up the stairs to Heaven and talks to the "stupid frog." ^_^ Hehe.
    "you know, this is the stairway to heaven..."

lol. Good episode, good moment... My favorite funny moment is in session #11 "Toys in the Attic" when Spike tries to light his cigarrette with a flame thrower, and ends up turning the whole thing to ash. XD

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information