AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: You have got to be kidding me..

Has no life (~_~) Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2007 10:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

No way can I pass up replying to this topic. I think those points are one of the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. I've dropped from the whole holy lord thing and I'll tell you I'm not Gothic. Besides, being Gothic isn't a crime and is not neccessarily related to Satan. I take personal offense to the point of saying that vampires and witchcraft are related to Satanism. I love both topics and I know there's nothing wrong with them. I've also been diagnosed as depressed but part of it is chemical and the other part is situational...nothing to do with Satan, thank you very much. People hurting themselves...I personally don't do it but I see it that if someone does part take in it, it's to escape mental pain or pain of something else. I could go on and on, but I think you guys get it. What a stupid article...I really don't like those kind of judgemental people, it makes me feel ill.

The pain in pleasure often becomes the pleasure of pain.
    Thanks for watching as I fall...
    Beauty is a curse on this world. It keeps us all from knowing who the real monsters are.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nokizaru
    Reminds me of the good ol' MAVAV.

http://www.mavav.org/
    Wow that is some of the dumbest stuff i have ever read.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

ya know... i think that was the point...
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Loveless ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I want one! T-T

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Serena
    No way can I pass up replying to this topic. I think those points are one of the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. I've dropped from the whole holy lord thing and I'll tell you I'm not Gothic. Besides, being Gothic isn't a crime and is not neccessarily related to Satan. I take personal offense to the point of saying that vampires and witchcraft are related to Satanism. I love both topics and I know there's nothing wrong with them. I've also been diagnosed as depressed but part of it is chemical and the other part is situational...nothing to do with Satan, thank you very much. People hurting themselves...I personally don't do it but I see it that if someone does part take in it, it's to escape mental pain or pain of something else. I could go on and on, but I think you guys get it. What a stupid article...I really don't like those kind of judgemental people, it makes me feel ill.
    yes I would have to say I agree, people constantly come up to me and say that how can I be a christian if I believe that those things arent wrong, I guess you could say I am Unitarian then, b/c I believe in God of caurse but I also believe a lot different than what my church does ~_~
    :l: Love :l: Passion :l: Desire :l:
    L O V E L E S S
    - Sometimes Gender doesn't matter.... -

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

yall took the words outta my mouth...who comes up with this kind of stuff ya kno...is there some kind of goth-hating loser somewhere making up this stuff...if you ask me their the ones with the problem! you know what...goth hasnt always been a dark and dreary kind of thing...it still isnt...goth was a VERY beautiful thing at one point and time! so i'd hate to be the loser sayin that kind of stuff!

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Most of those things listed protain to me. Especially the cereal one. I love Count, and I ain't gonna stop eatin' it for no one!! Blah... I'm a Christian, and I know I do some... questionable things, but I'm not a goth because I like wearing black and listen to metal (Chevelle and POD are metal, but are they evil?) Sure I'm depressed, but still, it doesn't automatically make you goth. A load of crap! What is the definititon of goth anyways? I do think there are "Christian gothes", and I don't see anything wrong with calling yourself "goth". Worshipping Satan and eating Count Choc. are two different things!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

100% of retartedness is what that is I pertain to a lot of them and my cousin is suicidal.......... but that is beside the point I am nothing like a oth gothic or whatever person. that is not in my interest.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

yes I would have to say I agree, people constantly come up to me and say that how can I be a christian if I believe that those things arent wrong, I guess you could say I am Unitarian then, b/c I believe in God of caurse but I also believe a lot different than what my church does ~_~
    well dear... I just did some research on Unitarians... and I suppose I see a lot of things I agree with, and yet a lot of things I disagree with. I will always call myself a Liberal Christian... I don't have to believe all that crap that all these conservative "Christians" believe... true, maybe they're saved by the same Jesus that saves me... but they take his teachings and his doctrines much different than me... He taught that the greatest is love... and that we should just love God and love each other, and all the other commands would kinda just fall in place. That's what I believe, and it's what I try to live. later.

Loveless ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

well yes I suppose but anyways..........computer isnt working and does anyone know why animeforum.com avatars and picture uploader isnt working it really is annoying.
    L O V E L E S S

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Deadglasswindow
    I may be mistaken here but I think this article was a joke. The original website found it on had a "parents against something" organisation.(I can't remember exactly) that abbreviated into P.A.R.O.D.Y o_O. I could be wrong here but some of the points listed are a little too unrealistic.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Junior Member bluemoonwolf1 is on a distinguished road bluemoonwolf1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2005 05:34 PM
    Threads

According to this, I'm very goth. I guess it was the Count Chocula Os.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

According to this, my grandparents should be very worried.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

according to me my life sucks, and my parents are a bunch of @@!~@#!$#@%^$%$% so yea ^_^
    L O V E L E S S

Senior Member Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution's Avatar
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Mic TNG Communicator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2012 12:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeke Stryker XFIRE ID: Bignate101 Wii Code: 4265 2672 0811 8128

im no goth, but my freind Shelly Thornock is. she does not want death and is not "racist" or anything, she is just an individual making her life her's. she's not really rebelious if thats what you think im getting at. she is a real big pacifist but knows that what has to be done, has to be done. anyway, dont go thinking of a goth as a "satanic cat killer" X3 or nothin, just respect their ways, and they will do the same to you.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

hmm well this was pretty random...XD

thats CRAZY, everyone does that stuff sometime in their life.
    Last edited by Kewii; 06-20-2005 at 09:25 AM. Reason: language
    Derp.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Is your child a "Goth"?!
    -Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this.
    .... Excuse me?! O.o

Oh, and I suppose all the kids who watch Sesame Street have been possesed by the devil, because they learn numbers from Count Dracula.

... That just shows you how narrow minded some people can be. Being so judgemental.... eh, it's sickening almost. ><

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

ok,i match some of those,but just because a person does some things doesnt make them a sterotype.i know several 'goths' and they still believe in god.just because one does something doesnt mean anything,its a form af self expression.thats how they feel comfortable,or maybe its just for attention.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Dance with me. BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh

LMAO. Wow, that's so sad. I seen this posted on another site before, and most found it entertaining. Btw, I got over 12 before I stopped, and I'm not goth. Oh, joy.

-The Goth one.
    Honey, how you gonna make it on your own? When you wake up in the night,
    And see the stars just city lights,
    And you can't find home?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

i think 'goth by standards' is stupid.you cant 'figure' someone out from a checklist

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Orange Smile has a spectacular aura about Orange Smile has a spectacular aura about Orange Smile's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 01:10 AM
    Threads

.... this is so lame I don't even know how to reply to it.

Most of that list applies to me. Good thing my parents aren't religious.

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. ( yes to all.^^)

-Is excessively awake during the night. (sometimes)

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.

-Requests time alone and quietness.
    -Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this. (mostly my parents)

-Misbehaves at home. (rebelling)

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism,

Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.(mostly Hinduism, Philosophy and other)

Only these one apply to me. and not sure if i should include the blood drinking.(literally).O_o
    Last edited by Havana; 06-20-2005 at 03:10 PM.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    I have a few friends who are quite gothic, but they're the most sweetest persons in the entire class. Whenever you have a problem, you can go to them.
    So true. That's why some people occasionally confuse goths with emos. Only difference is, emos tend to be more whiny and complaining, whereas goths usually keep their woes to themselves. They like to pretend that they've accepted things for the way they are.

Now, as for the list... (I apologise in advance if anything I say offends anyone. It was not, and is not, meant to do so.)

-Frequently wears black clothing.
    -Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.

Umm, black is just another color... and band/rock tees have nothing to do with goth.

-Wears any odd silver jewelry or symbols.

Odd? Could they have been any vaguer?

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)

I'm sorry to those of you here that are serious Christians, but I find that highly amusing.

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.

I wonder... do you think they even knew what 'eccentric' means?

-Is suicidal and/or depressed.

It's an effect, not a cause.

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation.(This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)

Yes, and while you're at it ask Him to forgive you for being autistic.

-Complains of boredom.

That's it, we're all going to hell for that one. I don't know anyone who's never complained of boredom.

-Sleeps too excessively or too little.

Exactly how much is too much? Or too little, for that matter?

-Is excessively awake during the night.

So insomniacs are goth?

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.

Yes, let's pick on the shy while we're at it.

-Spends large amounts of time alone.

Would they rather their kids be doing drugs or something else worse?

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your chid may speak to evil sprits through meditation.)

That's right... now if you'll excuse me, I must consult my personal demon.

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.

It's called 'learning to be responsible'.

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.

Yes, other authority figures as well, including the wicked presidents who don't share in our beliefs (like - gasp - Al Gore).

-Misbehaves at school.
    -Misbehaves at home.

I wonder why all those Third-World country kids are so bent on being goth...

Whatever. That's just weird. Besides, it's "Count Chocula", not "Count Dracula". Let me guess, we should be eating "Quaker Oatmeal Squares" instead? lol

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)
    -Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.

Yep, Jesus hates us.

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism,
    Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.

This is going from being friendly, helpful advice to being hateful, biased propaganda.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.

Most Mental Health Centers are open on Sundays from 9-11 am and from 5-7 pm. ~_^ No offense, churchgoers.

Zero

♡ .Idiot. ♡ Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2010 11:41 AM
    Threads

that list is posted on my friends church i think its real... another one of my friends was almost sent to the correctional thingy because her mom is weird Oo im the only one of my friends who has never gone to church so i didnt really see it posted there but they said it was they brought one to school and we marked everything on it that we did and its almost everything on the list but none of us ever did drugs
    --Thank you so much Sanzoku!!--
    -Happy what ever Holiday is next-

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sango91
    that list is posted on my friends church i think its real... another one of my friends was almost sent to the correctional thingy because her mom is weird Oo
    Meh... I've been to "the correctional thingy" three or four times, ask anyone who knows me. Trust me, that list is no more real than Freddy Krueger. The voices I hear and the people I see are more real than that list.

Zero

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Hey the eating to much is like me/sleeping not much/on internet every day/ time alone(not to talk to evil sprits blahhh)/listen to rock/playing video games since 5 years old/watching t.v. and yet not A GOTH Im a slob thats not gothic its slobish have of that thing is ^_^ ^^;.

Closed Thread

Thread Information