AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Z

Of Shadows... Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 08:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    Sagas that go on way to long, to much yelling, to much grunting, way to much standing around talking how how strong they all are, awful voice overs, no sense of humor i could go on but you get the picture.
    That's basically why I stopped watching dbz. Battles should not last more than 3 episodes - no matter how powerful an enemy...
    Shall return in one week

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

i was able to watch many episodes but i wasnt able to finish all of the series. i actually like it.. i like the fat majinboo, gohan, trunks, vegeta and android 18.

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Purely Priestess lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2006 05:49 AM
    Threads

i like DBZ, Truks is hot

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

DBZ is the best anime Ever!!!!! its my fave!!! I love it!!! lol

Träumer Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2005 11:02 AM
    Threads

Ah, It's the anime that got me into anime, those long...o_O; How long ago was it, about ten-years, I guess.

Though, I'm not into it any more, I still have this wierd respect for it, which sounds really wierd considering it's a show.

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

Dragon Ball Z is probably the most horrible anime i've ever had to witness. It's voice acting makes me want to fall in the floor somewhere, take a knife, and dig out my ears. I MEAN GOD, after season... 6? WHO CARES? <.< And i mean... The fighting was just so.... "Okay! I have a hole punched threw... BUT I REGENERATE!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!" <.< Every season was this crap people. "I am dead, BUT I AM NOT DUN DUN DUN!!!" And it starts off where you have no idea whats happening. "Hi i'm goku! you know nothing about me or any of these people but its all good!" v.v... Dragonball was comical and fun to watch... I mean who dosen't like A girl with a bunny outfit and Corin going "YOU CAN GO INSIDE AND CHANGE IF YOU WANT!" Master Roshi-"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Corin-"I broke under the pressure!..." I mean that is greatness. "I WILL WIN, BECAUSE MY NAME IS GOKU" v.v... I really... really... HATE... this... SERIES OF CONSTANT FIGHTING AND STORYLINES THAT MAKES ME GO "KILL ME NOW". Its crap... Thats what i think about it... CRAP CRAP CRAP CRA--

--souless

(joke:How many DBZ fighters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    Random guy: ERT I dunno!
    Answer:1 but it takes 10 episodes, if they regenerate, 2 sagas.)
    Last edited by souless cowboy; 10-10-2005 at 10:48 PM.

Junior Member Kayla the white kitsune is on a distinguished road Kayla the white kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 05:18 PM
    Threads

DBZ was ok..DBGT sucked big time so Dragon ball was the only good one cause it was funnier :/

Siggy made by the wonderful Dark Kaisen
    { My Journal } ~Rin's site~

Deranged Silenus BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2005 05:49 AM
    Threads

DBZ was somewhat fun to watch.
    Even though the battles lasted WAY too long.
    English dubbing wasn't the best ever, but German dubbing sure was!
    In the end, I should say that I watched the whole 291 (?) episodes three times.
    I did it all for Piccolo. =^.^=

Saiyuko was here ^^ haru2 is a glorious beacon of light haru2 is a glorious beacon of light haru2 is a glorious beacon of light haru2 is a glorious beacon of light haru2 is a glorious beacon of light haru2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 04:34 AM
    Threads

Default Dragonballz

dbz is the best thing on t.v since it camout

Property of GaMeGoD gioflores is an unknown quantity at this point gioflores's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2005 07:59 AM
    Threads

Yea it's the only anime i like
    YEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAWWWWWWW! - Bo Duke

Junior Member -Trunks- is on a distinguished road -Trunks-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2005 01:06 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Armatage
    trunks is hot !!! ^.^
    Oh yeah baby..

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

i personaly liked DBZ way better than GT the story lkine was great it wasnt a random mess of things like GT
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Senior Member Kyouken is on a distinguished road Kyouken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2005 12:00 AM
    Threads

I have the entire Dragonball series. Dragonball Z/GT/Specials/Movies etc. Its crazy the fight scenes.

Senior Member Kyouken is on a distinguished road Kyouken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2005 12:00 AM
    Threads

Oh and Krillin is the best character cause he is funny, powerful and creative (invented destructo disk).

Senior Member Saykin is an unknown quantity at this point Saykin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2005 03:47 AM
    ::From the darkness of the hearts that have been crushed::
    Threads

Should you be posting double?
    Anyway DBZ is great. It has good action but the sagas go on forever. And the power levels become rediculous after the android saga.

~Life is not life if your alone.......~

On another note
    GTO Rules

Junior Member Daikai is infamous around these parts Daikai is infamous around these parts Daikai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 07:36 PM
    Threads

I think that DBZ the perfect anime to have a maraton on. i can sit there for hours watching it.
    This is my sig ( )
    You cant see it?
    Keep looking
    (0) (0)
    You need X-ray vision

Property of GaMeGoD gioflores is an unknown quantity at this point gioflores's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2005 07:59 AM
    Threads

Whoever insults Dragonball Z is gay!!!!
    YEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAWWWWWWW! - Bo Duke

Senior Member Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 04:03 PM
    Threads

DBZ is still pretty good. . .

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by gioflores
    Whoever insults Dragonball Z is gay!!!!
    Yes...because homosexuals are the only people allowed an opinion. If thats the case i guess everyone who doesn't like DBZ is gay, so it looks like a good half of the forum are homosexuals because they don't like DBZ? right...because that makes sense.

Junior Member Hiokumesu is on a distinguished road Hiokumesu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2006 12:17 PM
    Threads

DBZ is an oldie by a goodie. There are some places I want to but I live with it and just fast forward, for instance 1/2 the Frieza Saga. The problem is your comparing it to animes of today, you should just enjoy for what it was. I've seen everything up to GT, Saiajin saga was the best IMO.
    Tetsuo!!!!!!!!

Tender Green Shoot Mr_Coffee will become famous soon enough Mr_Coffee will become famous soon enough Mr_Coffee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 05:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by urrik
    hey do u guys have a favorite character?
    Mine would be Raditz. Love the hair.
    Gadreall's my girlfriend!
    Send me a random hug via PM! I've received eighteen random hugs so far!

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny! Please copy Bunny into your signature to help him rule the world!

Senior Member LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2012 03:19 PM
    Threads

dbz was and still is the the coolest anime ever.
    i love trunks and goten

Junior Member anime_lover15 is on a distinguished road anime_lover15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2005 01:26 AM
    Threads

i really really like DBZ but i've just gotten into naruto which is soo cool. does anyone other than me think sasule is cute? *_* if not then VEGETA RULES!

Fallen Grace gracey04 is on a distinguished road gracey04's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 12:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Armatage
    trunks is hot !!! ^.^
    I agree. He is the most coolest Saiyan for me

My Dearest Family <33
    Gothic_neko_youkai- My dearest mom
    Cadam- The "man"
    Crazy Chicken- The crazy bro
    Gadreall- Sweet little sis
    Sae Sawanoguchi- The Magical Sis
    Jump_for_luck77- The Artistic Bro
    Mky2005-The Anime Loving Bro

Junior Member anime_lover15 is on a distinguished road anime_lover15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2005 01:26 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by urrik
    hey do u guys have a favorite character?
    yes my favorite character is ... um ... Sasuke from Naruto. (i couldn't spell his name in an earlier message) and also Vegeta father of Trunks! hee hee, everyone says trunks is cute but where did he get his good looks from? his dad! (and mum, but she's all brains)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information