AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Z

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Mine are as follows
    -Goku
    -Vegeta
    -Trunks
    -Piccolo
    -Kame
    -Mr. Popo
    -Androids 16-18
    -And Cell (in his final non-bulky form)

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Junior Member abraham_cooks is on a distinguished road abraham_cooks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 11:24 AM
    Threads

DBZ is a cool show and i like it but the fights do take alittleto long i just want to see who will die and who will live i don't need the details of the fight even though some of the details in the episode is cool

Member *mY_oBsEsSiOn* is on a distinguished road *mY_oBsEsSiOn*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 05:16 PM
    Threads

dbz is awesome. trunks, goku and vegeta are so cool. one of my favorite anime.

wonderful sig made by Vagary

Senior Member Taveren_Wolf is on a distinguished road Taveren_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 08:39 PM
    Threads

i don't watch it as much as i have in the past
    Searching for the other taveren, but all i know is that they are out they're out there....... I will search as long as i have to.

Made by Nespa

Brother- Spirit_Wolf

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation ranma-- can only hope to improve ranma--'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2005 01:48 PM
    Threads

Talking hi

Pointless content removed by moderator.
    Last edited by Ollie; 12-05-2005 at 04:51 PM. Reason: spam.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

You know, ranma...I've had enough of your spamming. I'm giving you the max five warning and I will not remove it any time soon. Anyone who decides to spam my forum with pages of nonsense will get the same treatment.
    Last edited by Ollie; 12-10-2005 at 02:39 PM.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

I See You Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2006 06:26 PM
    Looking for a place to stay since the gates of Oblivion opened on tuesday
    Threads

Used to love it, but I guess I've gotten over it cuz I don't NEED to watch it anymore.
    We are each our own devil, and we make this world our Hell
    If the devil does not exist, and man has therefore created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness

how...random *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2006 08:24 PM
    Threads

dbz rox!! i love that show. trunks is my favorite

Senior Member Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

I used to love that show. It is still okay, though it lacks the wonder and awe that it used to inspire in me when I was younger. Its still one of the greats, though...
    I AM THE WAY INTO THE CITY OF WOE.
    I AM THE WAY TO A FORESAKEN PEOPLE.
    I AM THE WAY INTO ETERNAL SORROW.

SACRED JUSTICE MOVED MY ARCHITECT.
    I WAS RAISED HERE BY DEVINE OMNIPOTENCE,
    PRIMORDIAL LOVE AND ULTIMATE INTELLECT.

ONLY THOSE ELEMENTS TIME CANNOT WEAR
    WERE MADE BEFORE ME, AND BEYOND TIME I STAND.
    ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.

Senior Member Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:38 AM
    Threads

Goku is cool

Legendary super sayain Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2008 05:35 PM
    Threads

Brolly is my best warrior to beat goku....he almost won.....that poor sayain

the siggie was made by animelegend713
    The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    little sis-baby wolf pup, Rini
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    mum- angel-hinata, Gothic-vampire and Inostu Akuhei, Neo-srenity (both are in realchat)
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-
    Daughter- SweetangelMelody (in realchat)

plzzzz people if u like to be in my family.....pm me plzzz i'm so alone

Knight-Defender Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 07:07 AM
    Threads

Trunks is awesome but he seems so grim.
    "Fate is not what is. Fate is what you make it."

"There's nothing wrong with a little sin, as long as you remain pure of heart, no evil can touch you."

"Those who follow the path the forked path of choice are beset by many evils, one of them being treachery."

My family:
    Megami91:little sister

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)
    Add bunny to your sig to help on his way to world domination

Senior Member Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

goten is the best goten

Total Liar Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2006 04:15 AM
    Threads

DBZ was cool because the story line kept you asking questions about everyone, questioning their motives and their drive.. i enjoyed every saga and never truly had a favorite although the only thing that urks me sometimes is that 1-4 episodes were devoted to someone 'powering up' to super-saiyan or a final attack.. don't get me wrong it's exciting in the end but c'mon...
    To live and die by the command of one who wishes it... That is the way of a Knight... To slay, maim and destroy all those who oppose you... That is the way of a Dark Knight...

Member Dark Jen is on a distinguished road Dark Jen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 02:29 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta_Freak
    What do you think about DBZ? He is my coolest anime , and Naruto
    DBZ Rules!
    i luv DBZ, vegeta rocks but Videl is my fav character

OMG HE I SOOO HOT *drool* (lol i have this exact poster on my wall )

Legendary super sayain Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2008 05:35 PM
    Threads

i know i like majin buu's forms frm fat to kid they all have different powers

the siggie was made by animelegend713
    The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    little sis-baby wolf pup, Rini
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    mum- angel-hinata, Gothic-vampire and Inostu Akuhei, Neo-srenity (both are in realchat)
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-
    Daughter- SweetangelMelody (in realchat)

plzzzz people if u like to be in my family.....pm me plzzz i'm so alone

Member Raven.Germany is on a distinguished road Raven.Germany's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2006 11:42 AM
    Threads

Trunks Kid and Trunks teen are so cool! I like DBZ. Its the reason, why I love mangas. do you understand?

(My english is horrible, I know XD )
    Ich liebe Dich - aber ich denke, du wirst mich nie lieben.
    Doch ich hoffe, wir können Freunde werden
    und uns wenigstens so
    nahe sein.

My favourite German Forum about The Sims(2)

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

I like 18 in human form... she is hot! but the strongest i think would be goku... what ever happened to his brother Raditz... is he still in the eternal prison...
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

Member mad^girl is on a distinguished road mad^girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

my favorite character is goku because my boyfriend is called like that

Member black~hearted~angel is on a distinguished road black~hearted~angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2006 11:00 AM
    Threads

DBZ is one of my favorites, it may take a long time but when the fight scenes do finally come they are awesome. i think it has the best fighting scenes. i love vegeta and trunks

**wonderful sig made by yokoe1887**

You tell me when im feeling down 2 look at the light and an angel will help me up but when i look up all i see are dark clowds and the devil....

When other little girls wanted to be Balletdancers,
    I kind of wanted to be a Vampire

KakashisEvilAngel Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2008 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: - I don't know. <<;

Quote Originally Posted by souless cowboy
    Dragon Ball Z is probably the most horrible anime i've ever had to witness. It's voice acting makes me want to fall in the floor somewhere, take a knife, and dig out my ears. I MEAN GOD, after season... 6? WHO CARES? <.< And i mean... The fighting was just so.... "Okay! I have a hole punched threw... BUT I REGENERATE!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!" <.< Every season was this crap people. "I am dead, BUT I AM NOT DUN DUN DUN!!!" And it starts off where you have no idea whats happening. "Hi i'm goku! you know nothing about me or any of these people but its all good!" v.v... Dragonball was comical and fun to watch... I mean who dosen't like A girl with a bunny outfit and Corin going "YOU CAN GO INSIDE AND CHANGE IF YOU WANT!" Master Roshi-"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Corin-"I broke under the pressure!..." I mean that is greatness. "I WILL WIN, BECAUSE MY NAME IS GOKU" v.v... I really... really... HATE... this... SERIES OF CONSTANT FIGHTING AND STORYLINES THAT MAKES ME GO "KILL ME NOW". Its crap... Thats what i think about it... CRAP CRAP CRAP CRA--

--souless

(joke:How many DBZ fighters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    Random guy: ERT I dunno!
    Answer:1 but it takes 10 episodes, if they regenerate, 2 sagas.)
    ya that pretty much sumed it up i mean the pplz NEVER DIE

" In the end, those who tasted revenge were not satisfied... it ended in tragedy. You'll only hurt and suffer more... even if you are successful in your revenge, all you will be left with is emptiness. " - Hatake Kakashi.

Senior Member Meisou will become famous soon enough Meisou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

thats one thing in dbz that annoyed me, all you here is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh chyaaaaaaaaaaaaa ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so much

This Sig Was Made By Me Meisou! Pm Me And I Will
    Make You A Sig For Rep Points! / Meisou-san

KakashisEvilAngel Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2008 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: - I don't know. <<;

+ i hate monkeys and hairy pplz...........

" In the end, those who tasted revenge were not satisfied... it ended in tragedy. You'll only hurt and suffer more... even if you are successful in your revenge, all you will be left with is emptiness. " - Hatake Kakashi.

Senior Member Hurt is infamous around these parts Hurt is infamous around these parts Hurt is infamous around these parts Hurt is infamous around these parts Hurt is infamous around these parts Hurt is infamous around these parts Hurt is infamous around these parts Hurt is infamous around these parts Hurt is infamous around these parts Hurt is infamous around these parts Hurt is infamous around these parts Hurt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2006 07:14 PM
    Threads

My fave is VEGETA because he is the only cool 1...

Junior Member Colonel Roy Mustang is a jewel in the rough Colonel Roy Mustang is a jewel in the rough Colonel Roy Mustang is a jewel in the rough Colonel Roy Mustang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 06:56 AM
    Threads

my favorit dbz character would have to be gohan. but i also like Vegeta. and thats about it.......but not goku.. hes a freak

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information