AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: what is your favourite anime?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • inuyasha

12 52.17%
  • wolfs rain

11 47.83%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i'm new i need friends that can help me on things

Member hige_is_hot has a little shameless behaviour in the past hige_is_hot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2006 11:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up i'm new i need friends that can help me on things

hey i need some ppls help on here my sis(lily_the_half_demon_girl) has shown me this site!

The Flirtatious Cutie Dark Foxx has a spectacular aura about Dark Foxx has a spectacular aura about Dark Foxx has a spectacular aura about Dark Foxx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2006 04:47 PM
    Threads

you might want to ask the moderater/Administrator then{Hi! I'll be your friend}welcome to anime! I hope that you have a good time and read the rules{ Chat with me anytime!!}^_^

Member hige_is_hot has a little shameless behaviour in the past hige_is_hot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

okay!! ^_^

Admiral von Schneider gohan416 is on a distinguished road gohan416's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 05:32 PM
    on the battle field fighting against the cannibal army
    Threads

i shall help as well, and i agree, talk to the moderators. pm me for help!

According to the Character test on naruto-kun.com, i am...

Sasuke,
    vengeful, strong, and anti-social.

The irony of it all is that i am really like that, but i am loyal and kind, so yeah...

Death is the High Cost of living!!

I've battled my way through life with all it takes just to get to you. But now I wonder whilst these tears fall from my eyes...was it all a waste of time?

These quotes are made possible by other af members, thanks.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to AF...I am your friendly mod, Myrra. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions that you cannot find the answers to.

Have fun and Happy posting.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Shaolin Munk Munk is on a distinguished road Munk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 01:07 AM
    Threads

hello there welcome to AF hope you like it here and if you need a friend ill be one and if you need help you can ask me or mods/admins well.... cya around

Muhahahahaha look at the nice picture!!!!

Da Family:

Oma-the older bro, gohan416-younger bro

welll the family is a bit small but im starting one so if you would like to join pm me ^^

Banned Forum / Chat RYU-KEN is an unknown quantity at this point RYU-KEN's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2005 12:49 PM
    I currently live in P.A.,but I am in F.L. for a while.
    Threads

I am new and doing great! Join me and be a winner !

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

I voted for Wolf's rain because it's so awesome to watch. Well, hello there hige is hit. Interesting name you got there, kiddo. ^^. I think he is hot, too. Tboe also.

Anyway, welcome to the site, have you read the fabulous rules yet?, and enjoy you stay on AF. We try our best to welcome youngsters like you. ^_^

~*Milly*~

Edit: what makes you think i said such a thing, ryu-ken. and that was just rude. don't ever do that again
    Last edited by Milly; 01-04-2005 at 11:53 AM. Reason: jerk had something say

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Hey this is Poohnella and I would like to also welcome you to AF!!!!!! I'm basically Usagi from Sailor Moon but everybody just knows me as Poohnella......anyways, I hope that you enjoy your stay here and ask me or ask people that have been on here for a while to help you out if you need anything!!!! Take care........
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Brothers- Darkfire_Destiny, Demon Hunter Dante, Prince Darien
    Sisters- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, animeseishi, Dark Foxx, Jagan Eye

Banned Forum / Chat RYU-KEN is an unknown quantity at this point RYU-KEN's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2005 12:49 PM
    I currently live in P.A.,but I am in F.L. for a while.
    Threads

Catch me on the flip side? You are going to be the 1st in a body bag.

Junior Member karasu13 is an unknown quantity at this point karasu13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2005 09:45 AM
    Down the rabbit hole, in a tin can, playing Evil Zone and DDR
    Threads

Question

I'm always looking for new frieds myself, so I'll be your friend..
    "Don't get mad, get even."
    -Aerosmith

"Stop! Stop! The candle is singing!"
    -Mr. Sasso, MAD tv

ZIM:"GIR! Self-destruct!"
    GIR:"FINALLY!!"

DIB: "Wait! Chickenfoot! You're not a freak! You're just stupid!"

Long live Linkin Park, the hottest band in the world!

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Hey RYU-KEN, are you referring to Milly??? You better leave her alone, she's got a big family and they'll come and kick your butt!!!!!

We are here to welcome hige is hot not ask or make fun of other people!!!!!!
    Sorry guys.......
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Brothers- Darkfire_Destiny, Demon Hunter Dante, Prince Darien
    Sisters- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, animeseishi, Dark Foxx, Jagan Eye

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Hi

Hi. Welcome to the forum. I can help you somewhat if you ever need it. ANd if you ever want to chat you can just private message me. Well got to jet. JA Ne.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

*loves Excel* BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 06:11 AM
    Threads

Hi and welcome to AF. Post up ya?

-BladeWing.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Senior Member Lika is on a distinguished road Lika's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2005 03:57 PM
    Threads

Hey...welcom to AF ^^

Junior Member gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 10:49 PM
    Threads

hey dude! welcome to af or ag or whatever this place is called, hope you have fun!.....oh and i would warn you try and not talk to me at chat only cause im hyper 24/7 and i will never shut up! ^.~ but if you want to feel free and do so! -from the one and only crazy girl gelayel

Senior Member Naomi Kitsume is an unknown quantity at this point Naomi Kitsume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 09:20 PM
    Threads

Hello there, I just registered today as well!! i'll be your friend...pm me and we can chat anytime.

Banned Forum / Chat oma is infamous around these parts oma is infamous around these parts oma is infamous around these parts oma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 01:35 PM
    Threads

i would help ne body just pm me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey guys! opps gotta go!

Senior Member Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 08:22 AM
    Threads

hi im new too, i only have like one friend here......pm anytime
    "'Some plants live on air,' Tasslehoff stated, returning with Sturm's ale. 'I've seen them. They hover off the ground. Their roots suck food and water out of the atmosphere.'
    'Really?' Caramon's eyes were wide.
    'I don't know who's the greater idiot,' said Flint in disgust."

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default I've got the swing of things here

So if you need any help with anything just ask me and I'll be glad to help you out.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

yeah ill be ure friend * heck ill be anyones friend.*

Senior Member Hakkai's ANgel will become famous soon enough Hakkai's ANgel will become famous soon enough Hakkai's ANgel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2006 01:18 AM
    Threads

Aww friends all around. I may not be able to help you with too much yet but I am friendly and huggable XD Welcome and enjoy.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

hiya welcome welcome :waves and shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me netime u wish 2 talk or need help! also if ya want 2 be friends let me know.

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

hey be good follow rules and do not spam

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Closed Thread

Thread Information