AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Freedom

The Battalion Apostle SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 06:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Freedom

I know that some of you here may feel empty inside. Everywhere you turn, you're looking to escape the emptiness. You're trying to find a way to fill that hole, but no matter what you do, you cannot fill that hole. I want to tell you a story of a girl, who was able to find an escape. She was able to fill that emptiness.

Her name with Stephanie. Stephanie was in the sixth grade when she started striving to fill that emptiness. She searched for years to find something to fill it. She tried self-mutilation, sex, she tried to work it out of her mind. She tried anything she could to fill it. She even tried to ignore it. But no matter what she died, it seemed to come back and remind her. She wanted freedome, but she couldn't find it. The chains kept her down and she could never stay happy. One day, she got so tired of trying to fill that hole, she gave up and surrendered.

She now has that freedom she was looking for. That emptiness no longer bothers her. She even forgot how it felt to be empty. Stephanie is happier than she ever was. She cannot express in her own words how it feels. And I'll tell you how she was able to fill that emptiness.

True Love! That's how she did it. But it's not the love of any teenager, father, mother, brother or sister, or of any boyfriend or girlfriend. It is the love of God. God can fill your emptiness. He loves you very much. He'll fill your emptiness if you only let Him. If your scared to, that's okay. Stephanie was scared too. But, if you have nothing to lose, then why not trust him? All you have to do if surrender to Him. God can do anything. And if you feel like you've messed up too much, that's okay, he's willing to forgive your sins. He sent His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die for your sins. Because the wages of sin is death, but Jesus already died for every sin that you did. If you want to except Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, then pray this prayer:
    Jesus, I know I'm a sinner. But I want you to forgive me. I want you to come into my life and fill the emptiness. Please be may Lord and Saviour. Amen.

And that's all you have to do. And you can start your life off new and follow the ways of God. If you don't know the ways of God, then that's okay. Not everyone does. But you can find out by reading the Bible. B:basic I:instructions B:before L:leaving E:earth.
    If you don't feel like your ready, that alright, God will always be there for you when you are. But it's better to accept him now. Because you never know when you're going to die or when he's coming back for the final judgement. But He's willing to take you in with loving arms.

If you have any other questions, feel free to IM me. God is just a prayer away.

-A Message For Christians-
    This is our job, to provide guidance for new believers. Our job is to help them. It is also our job to tell them the love of God, a salvation for them. It is our job to let them know that God is there for them, and that they can be saved from an eternal hell after this life. Share the good news to everyone around, don't keep it to yourselves. Share God's love.

~A message from Bean~
    The above is her opinion, It does not mean she is wrong, nor does it mean she is correct. It is her opinion among billions of people in this world. You cannot debate someones personal opinion. Nor is it a good thing to try to persuade or tell others it is ther job to do things religeous wise.
    Topics like thse create issues when there phrased as above. Please be careful on how you word things, and your personal opinions with religion in my forum. I do not wish to see flame arrise here in this topic.
    Bean
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 12-31-2004 at 06:50 PM.
    Ignorance-
    The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

Older Brother: Wolfwood

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Eidted out!

My job is to tell you to knock off trying to bypass the language filters.
    Bean
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 12-31-2004 at 06:32 PM.

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by En Svensk Tiger
    My job is to tell foolish people like you to shut the funk up.
    Job? Or just social consciousness.

This thread is at first very partial:
    1- There are other religions/beliefs as much (non?)valuable as christianty.
    2- Why would the love of "god" be the solution.

Sins are considered so because some have the belief they are. The guilt going along with it is merely an illusion, a self-invention made to comfort people in their illusion that it is not that bad: a way not to assume actions.
    In fact, christianty is based upon sins: because there would be no virtue if they weren't.

Emptiness doesn't come form lacks, like lack of love, in this case. It either comes from an absence of being or this void is a doubt which, it is true, religion can numb. Numb.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2014 09:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SailorCross
    If you have any other questions, feel free to IM me. God is just a prayer away.
    Oh! You missed the memo?
    God is dead.

Member hanban is on a distinguished road hanban's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2005 04:36 PM
    A place where evil lurks, and good is scarce. Known as Earth.
    Threads

cheese, you must have alot of time on your hands, to write all that. And I'd like to tell you now, my family is Jewish, and I belive there cannot be a holy immortal out there, watching my every move, loving me all the time. I myself am not even Jewish. I am sane. I am also aware of other beliefs. Obviously, you're only awareness is that ant thing else is wrong. May I tell you Jessus was Jewish? The Bible itself is based apon the Torah. You, my friend, are a sad, sad soul. Whom has nothing better to do than to preach to shut ears.

Every one's thinking it, I'm just saying it: Get a life.
    Smile, it confuses people.

People sate that they can't find the flaws in humans. Stating a lie is finding your flaw.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

::falls over::

.....wow.... religious flame bait.

hey SC, its cool if you follow the chistian way of life and all but thats kinda your thing. this really isn't the place to try to convert people.... as ya can see by the flames slowly licking at your thread. XP

and to everyone else, flaming her for her partiular beliefs is just as bad, so give it a rest.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

she stated her opinions. why can't we? her fault for putting it on a site where any one can reply.

People sate that they can't find the flaws in humans. Stating a lie is finding your flaw.

AAAAARUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!!! spider-man-old is on a distinguished road spider-man-old's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 01:52 AM
    Threads

did you have to start a religious thread... it's a nice sentiment and all, but man .... this one will either be endless or erased soon.

BUt sentiment right back at ya.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hanban
    she stated her opinions. why can't we? her fault for putting it on a site where any one can reply.
    i never said you can't, just that people should chill with the flames.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

AAAAARUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!!! spider-man-old is on a distinguished road spider-man-old's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 01:52 AM
    Threads

Yeah, if you don't like the post you should just close it and not reply and not worry about it... you have to with the mindless drivel on this site... especially when I write.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Come on now... I'm seeking out a mod to take care of it, but in the meantime let's keep in mind that if you have nothing of substance to add to a topic- don't reply! Yay!

Disagreeing in a discussion is absolutely acceptable. Flaming and its kin is not.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

I mean no criticism to Cross or any other Christians here, but honestly, I am really tired of hearing stuff like that. From the ages of 5-13 I was in a Catholic school, then from 14-17 a Christian school. Every day I saw and read from a bible, and as time went on more and more pressure was placed on me(moreso at the Christian school, not the Catholic). I'm rather tired of god this, god that.

I can only hope that when someone like me asks you(nicely, of course) to leave them be, you grant them that. I'd hate to include some nice people like you in my overall view of Christians.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Religion for some reason when it is discussed... it creates issues and flames.

Religion is how you see it as individuals. It is taught to people by how there preachers, priests, sunday school teacher, etc... portrays it. Not everyone teaches it the same, nor do they read it the same. Religion can be taken and seen many differnt ways. We all can read a verse and see differnt meanings. There is no set way. So let it be as it is, and as it was wrote.

If it makes things easier. Religion is a form of hope. Something to believe in. Something to gain faith for your self from.

No matter how you see or view it, do not flame or be crude with it here. Everyone has there right to choose how they see it, and live it.

Banned Forum / Chat Chris-Retard-Pontius DUUR can only hope to improve Chris-Retard-Pontius DUUR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2005 09:13 PM
    Threads

BE NICE

And now for something I could not resist

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOMMMM!!!! -- Mel Gibson
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 12-31-2004 at 06:53 PM.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lusekofta
    Oh! You missed the memo?
    God is dead.
    Yep and no one cares if there is a hell ill see you there-nin

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm sorry if I got upset like that...or flaming as you keep saying. But I really get tierd of people trying to push things unto others, like beliefs. One of the reasons I don't believe in any of this stuff....
    Plus, when stating stuff like "God will always love you." How do you know it really isn't an illusion? Plus, stating it makes you sound full of yourself, which makes tierd people like me even more frustrated.

But I suppose I should shut up now, seeing what I say won't make any difference to more than half of the people reading.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

I'm quite honestly waiting for the bit that says send this to 5 other people or you will be struck down by the hand of fate...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hanban
    I'm sorry if I got upset like that...or flaming as you keep saying. But I really get tierd of people trying to push things unto others, like beliefs. One of the reasons I don't believe in any of this stuff....
    Plus, when stating stuff like "God will always love you." How do you know it really isn't an illusion? Plus, stating it makes you sound full of yourself, which makes tierd people like me even more frustrated.

But I suppose I should shut up now, seeing what I say won't make any difference to more than half of the people reading.
    and vice-a-versa for those who choose to follow a christian set of beliefs.
    kinda funny how often you see hypocritical statements in threads like these... XP

I'm quite honestly waiting for the bit that says send this to 5 other people or you will be struck down by the hand of fate...
    heh, thats what i thought it was at first then came the "love of god" part and i was like, "ooooh no..... here we go...."

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I hate threads like these cause I don't like religions

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

The Battalion Apostle SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads

I'm not trying to pressure it onto anyone. I'm just letting some people out there know, because, believe it or not, there are people who do not know. I do not think that I am better than anyone, or think that I'm always right. Half the time, I am wrong. But anyway, I'm not pressuring this onto anyone, just informing people to answers to questions.

I know that there are a lot of Christians who pressure people and are hypocrites. Those are the Christians that give us bad names.

To those who think I'm trying to convert people, I don't see it that way. I see it as providing answers for unanaswered questions.

I love you guys to death. I've known what it's felt like to be empty or in hell, I want to tell you guys there's a better life out there. I don't want you guys going to hell. I've grown up with you guys, most of you from Tuxy, and I've grown to you guys quickly. And I love you guys, I don't want you to have eternal death.
    Ignorance-
    The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

Older Brother: Wolfwood

The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 10:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ape
    I hate threads like these cause I don't like religions
    well, if you dont like threads like this, dont post in 'em to flame, thats just rude
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

Sailorcross... you have my deepest sympathies and I hate seeing frail words collapse like this... but these people who are lost don't want people coming to them and just screaming religion in their face. it takes a lot more subtlety if you actually want to impact someone, don't say "here take this and it'll make it all better" like God is just some kind of medicine you take when you're sick. What they need... is someone who can actually back up what they're saying. Someone who actually will help them, not be judgemental of what they do, and just try to be someone who does things that normal people don't do for others. Like loving your enemies. it's hard, I know, believe me I KNOW. but... just keep in mind what I said next time. It is a much more effective ministry than this "mass evangelism" stuff you're doing here. HOWEVER I must say... I am proud to see you trying. The harvest is ready but the workers are few... and I have to say I think you are one of those workers. Keep it up.

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SailorCross
    I love you guys to death. I've known what it's felt like to be empty or in hell, I want to tell you guys there's a better life out there. I don't want you guys going to hell. I've grown up with you guys, most of you from Tuxy, and I've grown to you guys quickly. And I love you guys, I don't want you to have eternal death.
    I do not want to flame or anything and it might be because it is late and I'm suffering the aftermaths of another insomnia crisis, but doesn't that paragraph sound very weird?

Have you been in contact with some strange sect with dubious customs? Like the Jehova Witnesses?

Why would I go to hell, firstly? Admitting there is such a thing as hell.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Ori-Kun's Sweetheart A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:04 AM
    Canada (B.C.. Stop the fun bus... <-sarcasim
    Threads

Hmm. I'm not religious, so I really couldn't care less. Long live athiests.

Banned Forum / Chat Chris-Retard-Pontius DUUR can only hope to improve Chris-Retard-Pontius DUUR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2005 09:13 PM
    Threads

I am not religious either so I also could care less

(buggiebooboo) FLAN JAN FLOOB FLOOB FLAB FLAB NEEEEE!! NANA!!!

FLEEFLEE BOOBOOO NAUTONAY NOOG
    Last edited by Chris-Retard-Pontius DUUR; 01-01-2005 at 05:55 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information