AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Questions of life (Serious)

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Questions of life (Serious)

I have commited sin after sin. I have lost almost everything but i was still strong until I gave up just to stop hearing the screams in my mind the cries of other people. I gave up my humanity to become stronger to never have the feeling of sympathy but i'm still suffering beyond measure. I can still feel the pain of those who suffered for me. I can still hear the cries of those who ask me for help. I still feel the cold of my fathers eyes as he tried to kill everything i had. I still feel everything. The scars of a troubled past runs deep and can be seen by almost anyone. My eyes have become hollow and cold. These are my questions
    Can I Be Saved ?
    Can I Be Forgiven ?
    Should I Be Loved ?
    Last edited by DarkPrinceBman; 12-30-2004 at 11:47 AM.

[ True*Poet ]

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

Of course you can. Forget about it all and start again with someone who trusts you no matter what you've done. Everyone "sins" but we can't let it get to us because "sin" is a purely religious term. Religion doesn't control anyone, and therefore neither do sins. A bad life is no excuse to not try anymore, or to be completely untrustful. If you aren't willing to take a chance with someone who believes in you, then there's nothing you can do. It's up to you to let someone help you be happy.
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Senior Member Eudial sama is an unknown quantity at this point Eudial sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2004 04:26 PM
    Threads

Saved from what?
    Last edited by Eudial sama; 12-30-2004 at 01:10 PM.
    Taking this account out of the warderobe again.

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eudial sama
    Saved from what?
    From living an happy life. Or just less unhappy. Didn't you know that was the 8th capital sin?
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know these are hard question to ask someone who doesnt know me but put it in a general form I really dont feel to well, my past has caught up with me and i'm really trying not to slit my own neck

[ True*Poet ]

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

well, I have to say that I believe that suicide is never the answer. never. There is always another way... always. Suicide is just the easy way out... it's not worth it. Death is the end, once your dead, that's it. no more chances. You die, you never get the chance to find out if you could have had a happy life... and everyone should have that chance... and yes... I hope that people don't flip out on me because of my beliefs... but my beliefs are that yes... you can be forgiven. and you can be saved. And no you shouldn't be loved. but you are. And I'll stop now before people yell at me. if you want to PM me go ahead we can continue discussing this there if you wish.

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

We've tried, Love_Monk, we've tried.... He's not that easy...
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If its the easy way out than why dont i take it. i know if i die and there is a horrible fate for me i'll except it cause i brought it apon myself, but my life makes me seem i'm a puppet. i would have the will to live if to know there is a better tomorrow, but for years the torture of everything in my life is to much to bear do you know what the world looks like to someone who has seen death and and nothing but pain.

[ True*Poet ]

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*sigh* I wish I could help you more... but I don't know enough about you to really help. I can't help if I don't know exactly what's bothering you. So if you really want help... then get in touch with me my e-mail is [email protected] or you can reach me on AIM with nathanksk8er. Ok? I do want to help you but I need to understand first.

Senior Member Eudial sama is an unknown quantity at this point Eudial sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2004 04:26 PM
    Threads

You sound pretty depressed; so here's some tips: Just talking about your experiences generally helps. So, you need to tell this to someone; if it's your parents, your school conceleor or a shrink doesen't matter. This forum is the wrong forum (o_O) for these sort of conversations: talking IRL works a lot better.

Also, get a lot of sunlight, somewhy that is good against depressions.

--

To your questions:
    You can be forgiven. There is no such thing as an evil person; as long as you recognize that you've done something wrong, and feel bad about it, you've innately aready been forgiven. Since you are making this post clearly you are not the same person now as you were when you did all that stuff, so i don't see why you shouldn't be loved.

Not to sound like Jesus, but I love all people. I don't belive that evil exists. If people do cruel stuff they generally have a reason. If that reason is that their mom didn't hug them enough when they were kids i don't care. I still love them simply because i there's no reason to walk around hating people.
    Taking this account out of the warderobe again.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't want to offend you... but if you think evil doesn't exist you are naive. Evil does most definitely exist. This world couldn't possibly be all love, if it was we wouldn't have terrorists and weopons and killing... and raping... and all this things that bring about so much pain for so many people... Evil most definitely does exist and it's grip on this world is constantly growing stronger. I don't say I don't love all people... because (and I am saying this because I want to sound like Jesus) I DO love all people... but I hate what they do. I hate the sins... but love the sinners. You can't expect people to change their actions if you don't love them. And if you think I'm acting "Holier than thou" well then allow me to introduce you to my sins... I have done illegal drugs, very recently actually (as in... last night..) I swear constantly, I threaten peoples lives when they make me mad... but in all this I still TRY to love all people... I just still need a lot of work.

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eudial sama
    Also, get a lot of sunlight, somewhy that is good against depressions.
    It ensures the production of D vitamin in the skin and somehow ensures the secretion of endorphines, which are regulating hormons.

Love_Monk:

I think her point was there is no evil, as well as no good (correct me if I'm wrong)

I myself think there is neither of those named but just neutral things/events/people which we consider good or evil along with their own influence on us. The caracteristics evil/good are therefore provisory and temporary and are utterly subjective to the one deeming.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Monk
    And if you think I'm acting "Holier than thou" well then allow me to introduce you to my sins... I have done illegal drugs, very recently actually (as in... last night..) I swear constantly, I threaten peoples lives when they make me mad... but in all this I still TRY to love all people... I just still need a lot of work.
    That is only sin if you want it to be. If the drugs were legal, would it still be a sin? Is swearing a sin, beacause if you consider it one, it has to be one of the easiest to stop doing. If you really think it is a sin that is. You threaten people while you are mad you say, well, so you are human, what else is new?

Evil is a word. Sin is a word. Love is a word.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Everyone can be forgiven Bman. And everyone can be loved too. You are no exception. I understand how you feel; awhile back, I felt the same way you did. I tortured myself under the belief that my sin was too great to be forgiven, but I know now that I was wrong. No sin is too big to be forgiven. The past is the past; you must focus on the present. There is alot of evil and bad thing in the world, but the good things in the world are of a greater number. They just sometimes hide themselves, wanting to be found.
    If you feel you're unworthey to be loved, you're very wrong. Alot of people love you, no matter what you do. Suicide isn't the answer. After death, you get no other chances. Life is kinda like building blocks. Maybe you're building a tower, but due to some flaw, it may tumble down, and the blocks may scatter. You've just got to learn to pick the blocks up again, and just make sure you don't make a tower with that flaw again. I'm not trying to sound like I;m perfect, and Im sorry If I do. I've done alot of bad stuff, which I know Im forgiven of. I lost my virginity at too young an age (fourteen actually), I've slit my wrists, thinking that was the right thing to do. I've made fun of people, and tortured them, even though they hadn't done anything to me. Everyone makes mistakes, you just have to learn from them.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

On a wholly different approach... the question I ask of life is, "Why?"

The answer I most often receive is "Because."

My point is, there are some things we cannot and will not ever be able to understand, and no matter how hard or how long we think about it, it won't change a damn thing. I of course never take my own advice however, so it doesn't do me a bit of good. Religion helps, but only if you have the strength (and patience, not to mention naivete) to stay with it. Otherwise, you're better off either mindlessly losing yourself in anime and games and music, as I do, or becoming a cynic and a misanthropist, as I once did. I wish you the best, whatever your decision.

Zero

Closed Thread

Thread Information