AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Parents......they are so difficult1.....

Loveless ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2007 01:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I want one! T-T

Default Parents......they are so difficult.....

Just post your feelings thoughts and opinions about your parents........but no language or descriptions of sex please..b/c well i dont want to get shut down.....this is for people to vent, and exsplain problems at home...you know like someone to talk to, sorta like a counselor accept people will acctually give advice on what to do LOL anyway I have now set you free.....go ahead and let it all out LOL
    :l: Love :l: Passion :l: Desire :l:
    L O V E L E S S
    - Sometimes Gender doesn't matter.... -

Member The_Shoe is on a distinguished road The_Shoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2004 02:20 AM
    Threads

My parents.. are .. kinda easy to get along. I live with my mum and grandpa from my mum's side. My mum and dad are divorsed. My mum gives me allowance ($20 a fortnight) and she treats me well. The best mum ever............. although, she does have an unusual racism towards asians.. i dunno why and most my friends are asians which does piss me off when she makes those racists comments.

PS. OMG!! Shinobu_Meahara87, your avatar.. and signature.. so cuuute! I love Shinobu! haha

*loves Excel* BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 06:11 AM
    Threads

My mum and dad are also divorced, but I see both. My dad is alright -I Suppose- but sometimes he can be a little bit moody and he annoys me -_- My mum is the same, although they both do the best for me.

-BladeWing.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Member The_Shoe is on a distinguished road The_Shoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2004 02:20 AM
    Threads

My dad.. he is ok....... Sometimes.. i don't really like him.. he thinks that money can always please his kids, and he can be annoying.

Banna Split Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2005 09:11 AM
    Threads

my parents are great! they always give the best to me and my other siblings...

family in journal

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

My parents are (thankfully) still married and have been for..34 years I believe. Old foggies. >.> Due to my father's job, I didn't see him every day like I did my mother, so I grew up mainly with my mom, and now because of it(not that i'm putting blame on my dad), my father and I don't really get along most of the time since he doesn't know me so much. My mom I love to death. Couldn't ask for a better mom. Anyway, they do tend to get on my nerves, but at the same time I know(even though I refuse to believe) they're just trying to do what is best for me.

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2017 03:21 PM
    Threads

Hmmm… my mother and father are still married as well although they fight like there’s no tomorrow all the time. My mom is okay I guess… sometimes she can be in a really good mood… other times she can act like a child. The same goes with my father…but I can’t really do anything about it. As a quote says “don’t bite the hand that feeds you”.
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 06:10 PM
    Threads

I love my parents. I have been annoyed in the past, but ever since I moved out of the house I haven't even been annoyed with them. They love and take care of me and my sisters and always have.
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 10:30 AM
    Threads

me mums better, but she lives with me other siblings in delaware.....and i live with me drunken dad and little brother here in texas...........
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.

The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FusionGTX
    Wow your dady gets drunk THATS REALLY TERRIBLE IM SO SORRY" FOR YOU
    >.> are you being serious or sarcastic?
    But not the friends.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FusionGTX
    Serious in the sense that you are a whiney little Please do not use that language and attitude here
    Bean

Your obviously to much of a puss to change it so dont complain thats for babys that cant handle it
    and youre very rude>.>im hurt you would think that

and i cant change it now, im 14, but im saving me money to fly to california to be with the one i love

Please do not triple post in my forum. Use the edit button and modify your existing post if no one has replied yet. Also try not to quote someone else if they are being rude or swearing
    Bean
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 04-02-2005 at 05:43 PM. Reason: triple posting
    But not the friends.

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

my parents are ok....their are easy to get along and with my friends....and also making fun of them....but they can drive me crazy and sometimes becouse they just go over bored....my mom is nice, but she is too protectve and my dad is cool, but he can act like a 2 year old sometimes....
    my parents are verry good with gadgets and stuff, my mom owns a lot of payphones and hotel/motel phone systems and over 100 phones.....and there is a lot of them in my house...ive went with her a lot on sevice calls to the motels....but i dont think i could take the job....
    my dad is an eletrician, but works in Home Depot......but he makes house calls and stuff.....but he is a verry good dumpster diver and he brings home good stuff ^_^ ive went with him a copple of times and so on....and yes, my computer is from one dumster.....lol....but it works

but my parents are cool...but there is just issures i heally hate about them....just issures

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

My parents are fine people thats why I visit once every 6 months. I only drink because of them...

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

my parents are really great. so far i haven't had any major issues with them.....except this one time which i will not say. they have their moments of being annoying but overall, they are really great.

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

You probably have a good family aphrodeziack, for me i wish i could have more sane parents, i Hate my family, i really do *sigh*

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

Tell me about it my dad has got me on the brink of being paranoid, wandering all over the house all the time worrying about everbody esle except himself, turning every conversation into an arguement, and my mom has completely lost it.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

aphrodeziack, i wouldn't double post if i were you. Oo;; just use the edit button.

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 07:09 PM
    Threads

my parents are great. My moyther is hte most kindhearted soul Ive ever seen, although my father is gruff, staunchly conservative, and very strict/perfectionist. My parents arel ike 180 degree opposites and I guess thats why theyve been together so long and so happy, as funny as that sounds ^^
    Anyway, parents arel ike htey are because they have life experience. They say things that really dont make sense to oung people, but there is good reason. they have been brought up with a set of vlaues that might not be your own, and htus you wont see their point of view. but most parents have hte best of intentions for their kids and would die to protect them. Respect your parents.
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea
    Ouran high School host club
    Yami To Bushi to Hon No Tabibito
    Shuffle
    He Is My Master
    Mahou Shoujo Tai
    Welcome to the NHK
    Yumeria
    Kage Kara Mamoru
    Rozen Maiden

That should keep me busy for a while @-@

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Thread cleaned up and ready for business.
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 12-29-2004 at 06:49 PM.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

You can post in here again if you can stay on topic. If you cant stay on topic, and behave... it will be closed.

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

I love my parents... I love My mom, who I live with... but she can be incredibly annoying sometimes, always asking where I'm going, who with, when i'll be back, etc. etc. when I'm a 19 year old man. what the heck. Well... my other parents, my dad and my step-mom... they are awesome I love them too... they both have very good jobs and live in a nice house... They are both professional counselors and therefore are always good at listening to what I have to say and actually saying something helpful back. I don't get to see them very often, i'm lucky to see them once or twice a month. *sigh* but I love getting to visist them, they are awesome, and i talk to them on the phone almost every day... so that's good.

i hate people who talk robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 09:07 PM
    Threads

my parents are nice and usally understanding. well my sisters used to fight (verbally) with them all the time but got over it, i got mothy with my dad and i got 3 years of milartiry school. my dad's name is now Mr. sir and hevan and hell help me if i am rude or disagree with him.

MY FAMILY!
    sister:karasu13
    darling wife:mini-mimru7
    cute lil' sis: Negi
    meat bag bro: Predator136912
    older sis: animeseishi
    twin sis: xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx
    daughter: Kill_Me_Shining
    sister: Dark Foxx
    BLEACH obsessed older bro: Sake
    crazy cousin: Edward Tivrusky/4th
    kicK*** lil' sis: crazycheezygirl

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

My parents are great. We argue a lot, but it doesn't last long.

but when I ask for a Nintendo64 and they say that all video games were made for 8-year-olds, I start deliberately ignoring them.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

My dad is fine.
    It's my mum I have a problem with. She's desperate for me to have a boyfriend. she even tries to hook me up with my friends.
    YUK!
    She also pries into things that are private and is always grumpy.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

My mom does the same thing, the prying anyway... she doesn't try to hook me up with my friends because... well.. I have no female friends that come to my house. and because I have a girlfriend... *sigh* even though she's not speaking to me at the moment. *sigh* I love her though. Okay yeah but think of this... as soon as you are 18, you don't have to listen anymore! your parents may still be annoying and prying... but you don't HAVE to tell them anything! ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information