AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite CardCaptor Sakura Card!!

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

I don't know about the gender of some of the cards, and I know that some of them have no gender (such as Libra). Firey looks like a boy or a young girl, take your pick which one it is. I don't think they were ever meant to actually have genders, even though several of them have breasts. I just pick in my own mind which ones are male and which ones are female, due to all sorts of things they show on the card.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

lol thats actually a very good point. i never thought of it like that but yah what can you do. only the creator of the cards knows what gender they are
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

I love them all.......especially the Windy Card.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ancientsilence
    I don't know about the gender of some of the cards, and I know that some of them have no gender (such as Libra). Firey looks like a boy or a young girl, take your pick which one it is. I don't think they were ever meant to actually have genders, even though several of them have breasts. I just pick in my own mind which ones are male and which ones are female, due to all sorts of things they show on the card.
    Not meant to have genders? How does that make sense? When I see one of the cards with breasts, it would be the most obvious line of thought to think "hey, that's a girl!" Every humanoid card has a gender, some are shrouded in mystery (like shadow) while some are blatantly obvious (windy, watery etc.)

A few pictures of firey, to me he looks like a boy (even though I'm cheating with the last one, since it is fanart).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	firey01.jpg‎
Views:	42
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	6890   Click image for larger version

Name:	CCS - firey.jpg‎
Views:	48
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	6891   Click image for larger version

Name:	-The_Clow_Card_Firey-.jpg‎
Views:	39
Size:	224.7 KB
ID:	6892  
    RPG bios (click for more info):

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol nice pics storm. i guess yall were right about it being a boy cause it has no girl features what so ever. i just thought it was a girl since the other 3 elements are girls.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

OK i am amazed my topic is still up and running but what happened to the other topics i had? nevermind that! Well looking through the topic alot of nice cards were selected as favorites. Keep the post coming!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Lord of the Sith DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

freeze is still my fav cause it looks like a dragon. sorry but dragons rule.
    Fear me The King of Darkness, and my knights.

Member ___aLena+swEetheArT___ will become famous soon enough ___aLena+swEetheArT___'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 01:11 AM
    Threads

windy card. it rox!

Junior Member Moon_gal_Warrior is on a distinguished road Moon_gal_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2005 01:33 PM
    Threads

The Light and The Dark card are very beautiful and my favourites but Dash card is incredibly cute
    (·´`·.¸.»_@łł ĩ η£έđ i$ мү @ηĝ£l wŋĝ§_·´`·.¸.»)

^^ ^^
    Yeah go on ecury Crazy Ra
    beat that EVIL
    tuxedo mask

<<Waiting for My Mamoru>>

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

fire all the way

Aether_Storm Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

wind is the best wind all the way

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

shadow is cool too

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Hunter Dante
    OK i am amazed my topic is still up and running but what happened to the other topics i had? nevermind that! Well looking through the topic alot of nice cards were selected as favorites. Keep the post coming!
    Because most people in the publishing industry and other places overlook the cards even though they are probably the most favorite part of the show. They're very, very cool.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

do you theres a card thats stronger then all the others cause from the way it looks the elements are the strongest but their own power seems equal to each other.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The elementals follow the rock-paper-scissors system

firey beat windy
    windy beats watery
    watery beats firey
    earthy beats ?

The system is confusing because of a fourth element, but there really isn't a stronger one. Judging by elements, you can complete the circle, yet it leaves one as the weakest.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yah i think your right about alot of that part. but i guess it would also depend on how you use them, because i doubt anyone would use the elements for brute strength. you would think the most affective way would be to chain the attacks together with other cards.

Merciful Master hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 11:30 AM
    Threads

i was watching the cardcaptor movie thingy the other day... and my faves are the arrow card, fire one and the one that shrinks things. i love those ones ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twinblade_Slayer
    yah i think your right about alot of that part. but i guess it would also depend on how you use them, because i doubt anyone would use the elements for brute strength. you would think the most affective way would be to chain the attacks together with other cards.
    Think again. Using firey and Windy together gives massive catastrophic results. Both cards are elements, thus stronger then the average card. Add to that that windy increases the flames spreading speed and force, thus massively increasing firey's attack power and you have a near unstopable attack.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but what i meant was any 1 individual card. like if i put thunder against storm or fire against wind. just things like that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When Sakura is capturing the final card, Earth, it's remarked that Earth is extremely weak to Wood and is easily defeated by it. Each card has its own weakness, so really, there is no one most powerful card.

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

togehter those two cards are aweseome. As fire need wind to make it stronger using the two cards (firey and windy) is the best destructive power in the show.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Member Valeria Shaolin Tao is on a distinguished road Valeria Shaolin Tao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2005 05:45 PM
    Threads

I like all the cards. I still have the cards and My most favorite card is okay to be honest I just dont have One favorite card but the ones I do like is Firey, Fight, Power, Thunder, Twin, Arrow, Shot, Create, Dream, Windy, Watery, Mirror, Dash, Jump, Snow, Fly, Time, Return, Wood, Light, Dark, Sleep, and Earthy and for the answer to the question for the who battles with Sakura to get the Twin Card it was Meilin Rae. That was when Meilin went back home. But then it was Li and Meilin to defeat the card because they could sense each others moves without saying anything to give what they are going to do away. That episode was sad at the begining and then Li said she isnt in the way after all.

Name: Valeria Shaolin Tao
    Element: Fire
    Clan: Skyzon Clan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

do you think they will ever show the episodes again so maybe i can video tape them then try and get a couple of screen pics onto my computer or something. cause the cards look awsome when theyre wild. instead of captured.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was so upset when they stopped showing it on Kids WB. I don't think that they'll ever show it again on Kids WB again, and I doubt that any other network will show it since it's been off the air for four years. If you want the episodes, you'll probably have to buy the DVDs. And yes, I have to agree, the cards are so cool when they're wild instead of captured. I find them absolutely amazing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol you know whats funny about the cards. is that when theyre wild they seem so insanely powerful but then when she summons them. they dont seem as strong. ever notice that?

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information