AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite CardCaptor Sakura Card!!

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Umm, there's a Thunder card, but no Lightning card. The Thunder card does basically like an electricity card.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

oh i thought there was a lightning card. maybe i was thinking of the storm card.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why do you say The Freeze isn't the same? Have you seen the episode it's in? (Not to be rude or anything, I just don't understand why you say it isn't the same.)

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

hmm...still the sword or sheild,

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i meant that the freeze card by itself wouldnt be as strong as the strength of two cards put together even though they have the same effect. see what im saying.

and i like your sig elfy, that girl is kinda cute but she would look better without the glasses
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Member Shamankingfangirl is on a distinguished road Shamankingfangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2006 09:25 AM
    Threads

The Windy, Watery, and the Firey are my favs. That is only beacuse I like the elements (mainly wind)

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Wind was a cool card. Wasnt the girl summoned from that card like naked most of the time?

I liked that ribbon card thingy, the loophole one... forgot the name ><

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wouldnt it be awsome to have a pet like dash. but then again it would be kinda hard to keep up with it when you take it for a walk lol.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by !.Aifa Taikaro.!
    Wind was a cool card. Wasnt the girl summoned from that card like naked most of the time?

I liked that ribbon card thingy, the loophole one... forgot the name ><
    As for the "naked girl", I think you're talking about the Wood card. Look here http://www.animegalleries.net/album/53/img/55. As for the "ribbon card thingy" it's called the Loop card.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol yah it is wood. but then again if sakura was a little older she would look better then all of them combined.

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

My fave card is the mirror card...that's a very cool card!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i didnt even know that the mirror card existed. let me guess on this, it reflects stuff? lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, the Mirror does reflect stuff, but it can also take on another's image (such as the episode in which the Mirror card was pretending to be Sakura and wrecking her reputation).

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol that would be kinda fun. and im guessing the mirror card is more of a girl? i dont know considering most of the cards images are in the form of girls.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, the Mirror card is a girl. There was something between her and Touya...

~searching~ Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2007 11:19 AM
    Threads

mine would have to be windy.
    I'm Not Looking For Redemption...Just A Good Time!

freya dark chii freya_dark_chii will become famous soon enough freya_dark_chii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2006 11:13 PM
    Threads

i lik de sleep card, cuz she looks pretty n' i wanna get more sleepin time...*so tired*...
    THX Seyia 4 DA SIGGY!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

how do you know so much about cardcaptors anyway. i used to think that i knew alot about it lol. but then i met you and i was like holy [removed] shes smart.
    Last edited by Fabala; 06-01-2005 at 09:28 AM.

shadow masters Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

i like the windie card ^^
    because i like the name of it hihi
    and i like the element wind^^

"the people and the friends we have lost never forget them"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twinblade_Slayer
    how do you know so much about cardcaptors anyway. i used to think that i knew alot about it lol. but then i met you and i was like holy [removed] shes smart.
    Are you talking about me? Let me tell you this: when that show was on, I was obssessed with it. I never missed it once, not even the reruns, I liked it so much. The scary thing is, I don't think I'm all that smart about it, there are plenty of people out there who are even more obssessed with it than me LOL !

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol well your alot knowledgable about it then i am. i wish that i could have seen the show more though. i didnt know the schedule so i couldnt watch it. i would want to download the episodes or watch them on the internet but i dont know where to find it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Try www.downloadanime.org or www.animenuke.com, they should have Cardcaptor Sakura, but not Cardcaptors, as that's the English-dubbed version. You might want to look it up under Google under "Cardcaptors episodes" or something similar if you want to see the English version.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok thank you very much and if find some pics of my favorite cards ill put them up here.

Member Sankah is on a distinguished road Sankah's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2005 10:33 AM
    Threads

Uh.. i like thunder and sword <3

Si no puedo dibujarlo,
    es que no lo entiendo

Senior Member Kira_luna is on a distinguished road Kira_luna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

So many of the cards are cool. i actually happen to own the whole set. I liked the light card alot. Oh, but my absolute favorite is the mirror card. I liked that episode with it a lot too.
    Give yourself the time you need to be who you really are. You are somewhere just inside yourself, y'know?

Ive got 1 brother, Dyne

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information