AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite CardCaptor Sakura Card!!

Member rikkuluver is on a distinguished road rikkuluver's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2005 06:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Personally, i like Yue on Cardcaptor Sakura.. he is cool... XD XD XD

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

isnt yue that evil kid who has the black cat and is trying to get sakura killed
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't watch the show, so do correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Yue the other form of Yukito (Cute guy with glasses XDDD)?

Erm... Still, though, the subject at hand is your favorite CARD please. There's another thread for characters.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twinblade_Slayer
    ok ill make sure i look into the books. i think i saw them at the bookstore so ill probably try and get them there. by the way. how old are they anyway because they seem like theyre 11 or 12
    They are pretty old, the Cardcaptor Sakura books. There's ads for them in my sister's Sailor Moon comics, and those were originally done back in the early ninties. Tsubasa is fairly new though (within the past few years).

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok well ill make sure i look into it. so thank you for telling me. but i kinda meant how old the characters are. but anyway.

so which cards do yall think would make the best combination for sakura.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok well ill make sure i look into it. so thank you for telling me. but i kinda meant how old the characters are. but anyway.
    In Cardcaptor Sakura, Li and Sakura are about ten or eleven each. I know their older in Tsubasa, but I don't know how much older. As for the best combination for her: I don't know.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i still think that the dash and sword would be good cause she can go assassin on somebody. lol.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sakura? Going assassin on someone? o.O That doesn't sound like her...

Member Sakura-.-Kinomoto Sakura-.-Kinomoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2007 12:05 PM
    Threads

I'd probably prefer the Shot and Loop cards for an assasination, but that's totally out of character.

The card combination that would probably more fitting for her personally would probably be Fly/Windy/Wood.

Fly because magical girls need to fly.
    Windy and Wood because Sakura doesn't like to hurt others, but it still enables her to capture.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown
    When they put 'unknown' at the end of a quote, that means they probably don't know how to spell anonymous

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but remember that kiro(i think thats how you spell it) said that she can only use 2 cards at a time. and i wasnt thinking actual assassination. i was just thinking of a way to capture the stronger cards like earth or thunder.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When she was fighting the Firery card, it was mentioned that you couldn't use two ATTACK cards together, not just any two cards, which resulted in her test for that episode. I don't think they ever actually mention how many cards are allowed to be used at a time, though, and I don't think it actually matters. So, for card combanations, it might be, as the saying is, "anything goes".

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol then she could make some awsome combos. but then again i guess her ability to use cards would also depend on her own magical power strength.

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

my favorite sakura cards are the fly card and firey card..those cards are cool!!~

~~~~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i wonder if sakura would be able to make fly into a phoenix like creature by combining it with the fiery card. do you think that she can do things like that with her cards?

Senior Member Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2007 06:20 AM
    Threads

Firery, because I love the power of fire, but I also love the Fly card.
    Those with wings, fly to your dreams

Member blackanimeprincess is an unknown quantity at this point blackanimeprincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 01:57 PM
    Threads

lol oh ok. thank you for clearing that up for me. i thought sakura was reeds decendant. but apparently not. lol. and how come sakura and lee dont just make out or something. they both like each other so i dont see what the problem is.
    u know i wondered the somw thing and it gets on my nerves how there would be ppl who obvesily like each other but they try to deny it. its like why deny it? the world itsnt gonna end if u like this person....
    ..::~~The Devil From Heaven~~::..

Senior Member Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 01:15 AM
    Threads

I like the Song, Mirror, Firey, Windy, Sword, and Fight card (soo many lol) But i love the Firey and Song the most

It hurts to see someone you love fall in love with someone else...

~Family~

Dad~ZeldaFreakMaster

Guardian~Ninja Hatake Kakashi
    Big Sis~w0lf b0rn_f0x br3d Yumi,Hameht
    Lil sis~Nine Tail Fire Fox
    crazy lil sisMSCBrock

Big bro~Therebel
    bro~Inu-Chan529
    Husband~swords of moore
    lil cousin~Junior
    nephew~kidcash
    older vampire of the night brotherevangelion2008

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

could you imagine combining fiery and fly. that would make one awsome firebird. lol. i would think of so many funny things. and its to bad sakura isnt older so i could go out with her.

Member Sakura_jin237 is on a distinguished road Sakura_jin237's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2005 01:37 AM
    Threads

My FavOrItE card caotor sakura card would have to be either the wind card or water card

Edit: , since the look cute but it's not about the cuteness it's what or how strong their powers are.

[Use the edit button...don't double-post. Thank you. -Reiako]
    Last edited by Fabala; 05-10-2005 at 09:28 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol yah i wonder if you could make an ice element by combining windy and water

Member Sakura_jin237 is on a distinguished road Sakura_jin237's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2005 01:37 AM
    Threads

Maybe it would be cool! doin that

Senior Member Nobunaga is an unknown quantity at this point Nobunaga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Water and twin.
    Everithing is more than what you see.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol i wouldnt mind going out with a girl like sakura and learning how to use the cards like she does. does anyone know what the difference between the thunder and lighting cards is.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They already have The Freeze card, it's basically the same thing - what am I saying, it IS the same thing! (except you don't combine any cards)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

aw but its not the same. lol. anyway can you tell me anything about the lightning and thunder cards .

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information