AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite CardCaptor Sakura Card!!

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

oh sry miss reiako. didnt mean to drift off topic. ill try not to do that anymore and i like your avatar pic

Member Energy Goddess is on a distinguished road Energy Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2005 09:58 PM
    Threads

Firey
    Windy
    Watery
    Twin
    Fight
    Power
    Thunder
    and Storm

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yah valeria your right. the element cards usually are the best. not to mention the strongest.

Member Energy Goddess is on a distinguished road Energy Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2005 09:58 PM
    Threads

Thank you they are cool looking and they are the strongest and firey is the best.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yah firey looks kind of crazy to me though when she was a wild card. and i like the pics in your sig.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

I'd have to say the wood card is my favorite - wait, a second, scratch that. I like them all. They all are very cool. With each one's own unique abilities, it's simply - I don't know, cool!
    Last edited by ancientsilence; 02-02-2005 at 07:33 PM.

Junior Member Jishu is an unknown quantity at this point Jishu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2005 07:52 AM
    Threads

I like...um...what was that called again?....Nothing card?.....you know, the card that was in the 2nd movie....I forgot the name ^_^;;;

Fire Archer w0Lf b0rn_f0x br3d Yumi is on a distinguished road w0Lf b0rn_f0x br3d Yumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:35 PM
    Threads

Wink Card Captor Sakura

My favorite cardcaptor sakura card would be Firey, Watery, Earthy, and Windy (or also known as the four elemental cards) because i love their powers and it's real cool how Sakura captured them.

Family~~

Mother~ LadyDragon
    Little Sister~ Corina
    guardian angel~ Dark-Angel
    cool aunt~Aisuru
    Twin Sister~ Nine Tail Fire Fox

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

The Elemental Cards, Dark and Light.

Member Fire Fox is on a distinguished road Fire Fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2005 01:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jishu
    I like...um...what was that called again?....Nothing card?.....you know, the card that was in the 2nd movie....I forgot the name ^_^;;;
    I watched the second movie before. And I too can't remember the name. My favourite are Firey and Sword.

I use Internet Explorer,
    =====
    Currently NOT accepting challenges untill I have a custom avatar (125 posts), thank you!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i like the way dash looks and i didnt even know there was a second movie. i need to watch it sometime.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Senior Member Sodina will become famous soon enough Sodina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 01:07 PM
    Threads

Wink

The card from the second movie is the Void card. I like it best. I mean wow it is so powerful, but than again hope is probably just as powerful. So I would have to say: Hope, Void, Fight. I love the Fight card because of the cute outfit it has on.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ive never heard of those cards. what exactly do they do.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Senior Member Sodina will become famous soon enough Sodina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 01:07 PM
    Threads

Wink

I am not sure if that question was directed to me, but I guess I could answer it anyways (hoping it was for me ). The Void card is a card which absorbs everything into nothingness. It is really powerful. It is as powerful as the other 52 (is that right?) cards. This is because everything has to have a balance in the world, like Ying and Yang. And the Void card balances that of the other 52 (not sure of the number) cards.

The hope card is one which Sakura creates as she cries when Li is leaving. In the movie the Void card takes everyone away from Sakura. She ends up captoring it and it becomes the Hope card (there was already a hope card but Void sort of fuses with it).

You probably already know about the fight card. I just love her outfit.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

actually no ive never seen half the cards that were made because i never got a chance to see the episodes. i only know of about 10 cards total. and i think that the void card sounds pretty cool.

PS: that was directed to you and thank you for telling me.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twinblade Slayer
    actually no ive never seen half the cards that were made because i never got a chance to see the episodes. i only know of about 10 cards total. and i think that the void card sounds pretty cool.
    You haven't? Here's a list of the 52 original cards, including the ones that weren't in the show (the subbed or the dubbed).
    Windy, Fly, Shadow, Watery, Rain, Wood, Jump, Illusion, Silent, Thunder, Sword, Flower, Shield, Time, Power, Mist, Storm, Float, Erase, Glow, Move, Fight, Loop, Sleep, Song, Little, Mirror, Maze, Return, Shot, Sweet, Dash, Big, Create, Change, Freeze, Firey, Libra, Arrow, Through, Wave, Bubbles, Snow, Voice, Lock, Cloud, Dream, Sand, Dark, Light, Twin, Earthy

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow she must have been working on those for a long time. i dont think i would be able to do something like that by myself. i would need help. and ive seen all the element cards, fly, jump, dash, and shadow, thats about it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

According to the anime she caught them all in about a year (she was in fourth grade the entire time she was catching them). She transforms them into the Sakura cards while she's in fifth grade.

The protector.... Aelika the Avatar is on a distinguished road Aelika the Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2005 07:08 PM
    Threads

Hmm I like the fight card and the sword card (what happen to all my clow cards?)

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KazeSniper
    The Elemental Cards, Dark and Light.
    I agree.
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

The protector.... Aelika the Avatar is on a distinguished road Aelika the Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2005 07:08 PM
    Threads

I think strength and elemental cards or the ones you really need

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aelika the Avatar
    Hmm I like the fight card and the sword card
    Go sword card i love swords i have swords i need more swords
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Junior Member Arcangel Moon is on a distinguished road Arcangel Moon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2005 11:14 AM
    Threads

I personally like the Elemental Cards and the Light and Dark Cards.

I remember that the first time I watched Cardcaptors {Ickie scary american editting!] I was obsessed with trying to draw the cards for myself. I kinda didn't remember what they all looked like, so I drew my own! Remember!
    Last edited by Arcangel Moon; 03-13-2005 at 11:19 AM.

The Digital Warrior Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:49 PM
    Threads

I'd have to say the sword its fast and you can use it as a weapon

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

whats up mimiru. and i think that the dash card and sword card would make a pretty awsome combination.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information