AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Favorite CardCaptor Sakura Card!!

Junior Member ^Dark_Ninja^ can only hope to improve ^Dark_Ninja^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 01:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Windy. That is the coolest card ever!
    ALL HAIL SEXY BAKURA!

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

ive been looking all over the place for the CCS english episodes. but i cant find them because no place around here sells that stuff. it kinda sucks to but oh well what can i do. i guess ill have to find another way to see the awsome power of the dash card.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Junior Member Nala_Yoshi is a jewel in the rough Nala_Yoshi is a jewel in the rough Nala_Yoshi is a jewel in the rough Nala_Yoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 08:00 PM
    Threads

I would have to choose the Shadow Card! By the way, i am completely obsessed with Card Captor Sakura!
    "Do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once."
    -Green Day, Basket Case

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

I absolutely love Windy, Watery, Firey, and Earthy. And the...oh what's its name...the Disappeary card? I dunno. -.-; She had this diamond pattern dress, kinda like a female jester. Someone tell the card's name.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sayoko
    I absolutely love Windy, Watery, Firey, and Earthy. And the...oh what's its name...the Disappeary card? I dunno. -.-; She had this diamond pattern dress, kinda like a female jester. Someone tell the card's name.
    That would be Erase.
    http://www.animegalleries.net/img/2068

Horror.With.A.Heart.Beat Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

I would have to go with, Dark, and Shadow. o_O;

Junior Member Nala_Yoshi is a jewel in the rough Nala_Yoshi is a jewel in the rough Nala_Yoshi is a jewel in the rough Nala_Yoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 08:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twinblade_Slayer
    ive been looking all over the place for the CCS english episodes. but i cant find them because no place around here sells that stuff. it kinda sucks to but oh well what can i do. i guess ill have to find another way to see the awsome power of the dash card.
    I can find them at the West Minister Mall. Of course, that would be in West Minister, California. I don't know about you though. Sorry.
    "Do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once."
    -Green Day, Basket Case

Keeper Of Dreams ♪ Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

My favorites are Dark and Light, just because I liked the role they played. I also thought that Mirror was neat because of it's feelings and actions, and that Arrow looked cool.

Junior Member phoenix_Sakura Kinomoto is on a distinguished road phoenix_Sakura Kinomoto's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 03:53 AM
    Threads

Wink

soul card and create

[Do not attach large and pointless images. -Reiako]
    Last edited by Fabala; 03-29-2006 at 09:37 PM.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle Wii Code: 6510-3075-8319-6972

Quote Originally Posted by Twinblade_Slayer
    ive been looking all over the place for the CCS english episodes. but i cant find them because no place around here sells that stuff. it kinda sucks to but oh well what can i do.
    NO!!! stay away from the english dubbed CCS!!! they are awful!! and all chopped up and destroyed!!! just look for the subtitled CCS. you can try ebay.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Member Kouji_Minamoto_Seyary has a little shameless behaviour in the past Kouji_Minamoto_Seyary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2006 01:51 PM
    Threads

My favorite card is the sword, is the most intriging card, to manly for little Sakura, but I really think that the sword and the Dash are the ones I like mostly

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ancientsilence
    That would be Erase.
    Ah, yes. There we go, the Erase card. Thanks, Ancient.
    Yes, the Erase is my favorite.

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2011 12:29 AM
    Threads

Id say lightning...(look so kool)

Junior Member Magikku is on a distinguished road Magikku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2006 03:03 PM
    Threads

I like all of them! But Dark is my fav. and also twin!

Lord of the Sith DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

freeze is the best.
    Fear me The King of Darkness, and my knights.

Senior Member miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2011 11:18 AM
    Threads

I like the love card. Its the last card its in the last episode i think

Maganda talaga Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 11:24 PM
    Threads

Why don't you just call it a clow card so you save some space writing your title?

Anyways, my favortie one would have to be the love card. It's so cute how Sakura just cries and then a clow card appears which is the love card. I'll miss Li-kun.

EDIT: After looking at all the clow cards, I realized it was the hope card. Wow, that's just cute.
    Last edited by Lunamaria; 04-24-2006 at 03:08 AM.

Sora and Kairi 4ever!!

broken hearted king dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2007 10:23 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

mt favorite clow card is speed card because its a bunny
    set by me

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lunamaria
    Why don't you just call it a clow card so you save some space writing your title?
    Because they change into Sakura cards, so "Favorite Card" is best to describe them. There's also some implications that that's not all they are...

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

Fly Card, Sakura version. I want those wings, man. ^^

Sweetie <3 Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2014 03:38 PM
    Threads

I like the Fly card too!

Siggy that i made

My Facebook Pages Please Support them
    Ceres Angels Anime & Manga Club
    Anime Lovers
    Anime Wonderland
    My Admin Page Eiri Yukina

Junior Member Yuki Miaka is on a distinguished road Yuki Miaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2006 04:06 AM
    Threads

I like Wind card!

Member Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2006 10:07 AM
    Threads

Fly card is the best!!

"I want to tell him that......I love him."

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.....

Senior Member SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 06:16 PM
    Here... no wait there.. or maybe over there... I'm not really sure :o
    Threads

My favorites would be The Windy, The Fly, and The Time cards I don't know if I would be able to decide between the 3 if I had to

Junior Member ryoko hamasuke is on a distinguished road ryoko hamasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2006 04:56 PM
    Threads

i like the Fight and the Twin cards

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information