AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Favorite CardCaptor Sakura Card!!

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

so how would you battle a card in the game. it would be kinda hard since its for gameboy
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Junior Member CardCaptorKeeKee is on a distinguished road CardCaptorKeeKee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2005 10:16 AM
    Scotalnd..no i dnt wear tarten, eat haggis and ive never said 'aye och the noe..or no wat it means!
    Threads

Wink

I luv the fight card- specailly as she tried to beat up mei-ling haha
    Last edited by CardCaptorKeeKee; 12-14-2005 at 09:48 AM.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yah i saw that episode. it was freakin sweet. the best part was that she was actually keeping up with a magical card that doesnt get tired. pretty impressive for a girl her age.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Well, she trained alongside Li/Sayoran back where they came from since birth.

Junior Member CardCaptorKeeKee is on a distinguished road CardCaptorKeeKee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Scotalnd..no i dnt wear tarten, eat haggis and ive never said 'aye och the noe..or no wat it means!
    Threads

yeh- i think she would have been a great help to sakura catching the cards if she hadnt been so bloody annoying!
    Last edited by Fabala; 12-15-2005 at 10:25 AM. Reason: language

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

I thought it was neat how they were friends in the second movie ^_^

Though I really do wish they kept the original voice actors @_@

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im so annoyed..i only saw up to like the 60th episode b4 they cut it..ive never seen any of da movies either, but i'm gona buy the whole seris and movies once i get money over ebay! Was the movie gud?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the movies were good but yah it kinda sucked how they didnt keep the same voices.it kinda killed the mood.

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Get the first movie, it kept the original voice actors and was pretty cool

The second movie had amazing graphics and yes the voices killed the mood but it was still pretty good besides that =^^=

Senior Member [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 11:09 AM
    Threads

I forgot about CardCaptor.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sadly most have

Senior Member dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 06:29 AM
    Threads

Oh?? ... Havn't watch the sec. movie yet... I hope I can buy it soon. v.v
    Enjoy your life, drink, smoke, kill and remember.... to enjoy your death....
    The body is waiting to take revenge of our stupidity.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twinblade_Slayer
    so how would you battle a card in the game. it would be kinda hard since its for gameboy
    I can think of a few ways: real-time action (such as equiping a card and using it against another), or maybe wearing it down using other cards.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol so the method could be like pokemon except you can fight like in Kingdom hearts chain of memories. that makes since.

Senior Member _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Sushi Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 12:53 PM
    Threads

twins, hope, mirror, water, fire and sword!!
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what does the hope card look like? i havent heard or seen much about that one.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*twitch* The picture of the Hope card has been posted twice in this tread. Please go through it fully.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm.....should I start an "Official CCS discussion" thread? I have a feeling this one will be closing shortly...

Blah..there is one already... http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...4&page=1&pp=25
    Last edited by gothic_neko_youkai; 12-24-2005 at 12:38 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol sorry. that must of been back in the day when we first started talking about this . oh well. if they close the thread then they close it. i mean its not like we cant open another one lol. but i guess we are a little bit off the original topic.

do you think they would ever make a CCS game for ps2 or GC?

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

man this forum where'd it come from... to the original question... because i dont know what is going on with CCS anyone ever heard about Speed/Agility... whatever that is...
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well i know there arent cards named speed and agility but i know in terms of speed there is the dash card.

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh that's right.. ah that little rabbit thing is cute... anyway i do hope CCS comes out... and even if it does i have to wait... for the american version...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twinblade_Slayer
    do you think they would ever make a CCS game for ps2 or GC?
    Oh that would be sweet...I would be like...uber happy if they made a game for PS2 or Gamecube....lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Most likely PS2 because they specialize in this sorta thing...

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

i like dream,light,dark,shadow and mirror(she is so cute and does she have a crush on touya?)
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information