AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite CardCaptor Sakura Card!!

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

lol yah i guess she could always blame her dad for her being a cardcaptor. but then again she wouldnt of gotten to know lei which ended up all good in the end.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

Li, actually. Li Shaoran.
    i know he got six of the fifty-two cards, but which ones were they?
    all i can remember is the Thunder.....
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by amante_and_alena_26
    Li, actually. Li Shaoran.
    i know he got six of the fifty-two cards, but which ones were they?
    all i can remember is the Thunder.....
    Actually, it's Syaoran Li. I think he got Thunder, Storm, Twins, time, dream I forgot the last one, though
    RPG bios (click for more info):

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he got freeze. i know that one because i saw it in the first movie where sakura fights the water sorceress
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Member Mrs_Ren_Tao is an unknown quantity at this point Mrs_Ren_Tao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 08:50 PM
    Threads

I like them all, but my absolute favorite is: The Hope

'Cause she totaly kicks butt! Firey would be 2nd 'cause I love Fire, and he looks cool too! I say he cause well he doesn't have a shirt on. See. They wear clothes and this card doesn't have a shirt on and it's a children's anime and not Hentai or teen anime, so therefore it's a guy. The do infact have genders. Exsept for The Maze, The Loop, The Libra, The Unknown, ect.

The Change, and The Dash are animals, so we can't tell there gender, but the other just by determinig if they have boobs are not will determine whether there male or female.

What I think the Genders are an how it's so:
    N/A= Doesn't have one
    N/K= Not known at the present time
    N/D= Undetermined
    if by female it says outfit it's because it too skimpy or not like a males outfit would be like. Unless he's gay or a cross dresser.

Windy- Male
    Shadow:N/A (No body)
    Illusion- N/A (inanimate)
    Flower- Female (outfit)
    Mist- Female (outfit)
    Storm- Female (boobs)
    Float- N/A (hot air balloon)
    Fight- Female (outfit)
    Song- Female (Boobs)
    Light- Female (Boobs)
    Twin- 1 is Male 1 is Female (Sakura Cards show 1 with blue hair and 1 with pink hair)
    Wood- Female (covering boobs with leaves)
    Loop- U/N (Inanimate)
    Mirror-Female (Sakura deliberately said she when she turned it into a Sakura Card)
    Shield- N/A (Inanimate)
    Power- Female (Boobs and outfit)
    Big- Male
    Change- N/K (Animal)
    Firey- Male
    Voice- Female (boobs)
    Lock- N/A (inanimate)
    Cloud- Female (boobs and outfit)
    Dark- Female (Boobs)
    Watery- Male
    Rain- Female (outfit)
    Jump- N/K (Animal)
    Silent- female (boobs)
    Time- Male
    Erase- Female (boobs)
    Sleep- Female (boobs/outfit)
    Return- Female (boobs)
    Dash- N/K (animal)
    Create- N/A (inanimate)
    Bubbles- Female (outfit)
    Wave- N/A (Inanimate)
    Fly- N/K (animal)
    Thunder- N/K (Animal)
    Sword- N/A (inanimate)
    Glow- Female (outfit)
    Move- N/A (inanimate)
    Little- Female (outfit)
    Maze- N/A (Inanimate)
    Snow- Female (boobs and outfit)
    Through- Female (boobs and outfit)
    Unknown- N/A (inanimate)
    Dream- Female (boobs)
    Libra- N/A (inanimate)
    Earthy- Female (boobs)
    Hope- Female (outfit)

And The Rain would rule over rain while The Watery and The Windy helps The Rain to make a Hurricane just like to make a sand storm The Sand and The Windy would work together. If that confuses you think: What make up a hurricane it starts in the ocean (Watery), wind picks up (Windy), and it rains a lot (Rain). Get it? I hope so.
    Last edited by Mrs_Ren_Tao; 10-23-2005 at 10:37 AM.

^ My two favorite Sailor Moon Villans!
    I support NaruSasu!
    I support Hyugacest!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i dont recall ever reading your quote from kingdom hearts anywhere in the game. so where in KH did you get it?

lol i didnt even know that there was a flight card. i just thought there was fly and that was it. so what is the difference between them?

Member Mrs_Ren_Tao is an unknown quantity at this point Mrs_Ren_Tao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 08:50 PM
    Threads

Well I got it off a website it was on a wallpaper I never finished the game XP. And I had a typo it's suppost to be fight.
    Last edited by Mrs_Ren_Tao; 10-23-2005 at 10:41 AM.

^ My two favorite Sailor Moon Villans!
    I support NaruSasu!
    I support Hyugacest!

Member Sailor Neko is on a distinguished road Sailor Neko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2006 01:06 PM
    Threads

Hmm...I do like watery and windy and dark....I like 'em all basically.
    "With a strenght I can be proud of, I live only for myself, and only for myself I'll die. I'll never die for someone, 'cause I know the pain of who remains alive. This is my pride."
    (Sanzo)

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Ren_Tao
    Windy- Male
    Big- Male
    Watery- Male
    Tsk tsk tsk, judging by chest alone? I feel insulted. Watch the face, not the chest if you want to know someone's gender, especialy with anime. Windy is clearly female, Watery is clearly female (albeit flat as a cardboard) the big... questionable face, but look at the waist!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	windy-02.gif‎
Views:	47
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	7358   Click image for larger version

Name:	ccs_03.jpg‎
Views:	44
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	7361   Click image for larger version

Name:	clow_card_big.jpeg‎
Views:	45
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	7362  

Senior Member dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 06:29 AM
    Threads

sword and wing, don't really know the name of those cards
    Enjoy your life, drink, smoke, kill and remember.... to enjoy your death....
    The body is waiting to take revenge of our stupidity.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twinblade_Slayer
    lol yah i guess she could always blame her dad for her being a cardcaptor. but then again she wouldnt of gotten to know lei which ended up all good in the end.
    Actually, it's mentioned in the episode where Sakura captures the Thunder, when she proposes giving the cards to Li, Kero stops and warns her that there is a rule of the cards - "The cards choose the cardcaptor". Even if her father hadn't had that book (and we don't know that he really did originally), it would have found its way into his collection anyway, or some other way to get to Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_ice
    sword and wing, don't really know the name of those cards
    Sword is correct, I suspect you mean Fly (http://www.animegalleries.net/img/2071) by wing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol i thought that it was Li that proposes to sakura cause i saw the second movie and they said that it was sakura who hadnt replyed to Li's proposal

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

I think you're talking about something between them, as in one likes the other, not the cards. Sakura thought she should give the cards to Li because he was a descendant of Clow Reed.

Princess Of The World^-^ princess_comit#1 is a jewel in the rough princess_comit#1 is a jewel in the rough princess_comit#1 is a jewel in the rough princess_comit#1 is a jewel in the rough princess_comit#1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2007 06:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twinblade_Slayer
    lol i thought that it was Li that proposes to sakura cause i saw the second movie and they said that it was sakura who hadnt replyed to Li's proposal
    oh yeah that was unforgetable moment for me im sure for them too!
    and i chooose the card wind!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol oh i understand what you mean now. you were talking about a partnership proposal. i thought you meant a marriage proposal lol. i feel kinda dumb now. do you think sakura's power is somehow limited by the power of the cards she uses. like since she uses fly more then anything else do you think that, if she uses a card she rarely ever uses her power will be weaker?

Senior Member blue_rose is on a distinguished road blue_rose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 08:46 PM
    " It's okay. Im not afraid of you anymore. Coz I believe in you now...Sosuke Sagara..."
    Threads

Oooh...I like the four elements! And then there's the light and the dark, the flower, the song and the mirror and the create ( Im actually hungry for creating something right now)and the erase ( how I wish I could erase my sister...),time, sleep( Which Im supposed to do right now but whatever),bubbles(aren't they fun?!),tiny(oh so cute) and power!!!^^
    I guess Love...
    Is self explanatory...in just a simple touch,...
    In just a simple hug...

And it's surprising...that the one that's meant for you...
    the one you've been looking for all this time...
    Was right beside you all along...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what would the power card actually do for sakura cause shes so small and frail. and what exactly does that card do anyway. i know its strong itself but how would it affect its user.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Power would increase her physical strength, in apearance nothing changes exept a red glow at dramatic moments.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol that would still be really awsome. do you think she could use power with another card like combining power with earthy?

(by the way red storm did you start a new dot hack rpg or is that the same one)

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

I would have to say the Hope card would be my favorite...The way it was created was just awesome and in the second movie it played an important role. I got a tattoo on my leg based off of this card because if its something you can never give up....its hope...

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Member Seiya Kou is on a distinguished road Seiya Kou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2005 01:26 PM
    Threads

Wink CCS Card?

I love the Fight! Oh, yes. The Fight...

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seiya Kou
    I love the Fight! Oh, yes. The Fight...
    That was an awesome episode when she captured the fight card...It was funny how Mei Lin would always get so jealous of Sakura

Junior Member Zetsuei is on a distinguished road Zetsuei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

I just love the Dash card, its so cute.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dash was an awesome card
    I liked teh episode where Sakura had to transform all the Clow cards into Sakura cards and she was getting all dizzy and tried transforming Dash and he got all....grr! And went out to cause havoc

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yah it was pretty funny. when i saw one of the episodes and she was all dizzy i thought she was drunk or something. you cant beat dash though. hes hyped up on speed its not even funny.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information