AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: Favorite CardCaptor Sakura Card!!

Senior Member CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2008 02:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i like the love card, because its new, it appeared in the last episode of the anime
    Don't Give Up, Love does Miracles ...

You Can Be Whatever You want to Be ...
    You Can Dream 4 Free ...
    You can Fly if You Wish ...
    If You can Dream ...
    the Wish We upon a Star ...
    is commin True ...

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2014 04:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

my favorite cards are...
    big, little, wood, firey, watery, mist, snow, earthy, windy, ...pretty much all of them, the ones with girls on them though.

[set by Rainbow Crash ]

Junior Member Crystalbear will become famous soon enough Crystalbear will become famous soon enough Crystalbear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 10:53 PM
    Threads

My most favorite is The Libra card, which only appeared in the manga. It was only shown a few times, and it's power was to tell if people are lying. I find it unquie.

As for the others.... I find The Change, The Fly and The Jump... in terms of cuteness. :P

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

I love " The Mirror " , " Watery " and " Windy " probably, Because I think they are the most beautiful ones. Also " The Jump " b/c it is sooo cute. I like basically all of them lol
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by _allismine_ View Post
    Fly Card, Sakura version. I want those wings, man. ^^

Woo~ I think we all do....

.. And I thought this thread was locked already. x-X;
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Junior Member random_person333 will become famous soon enough random_person333 will become famous soon enough random_person333's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 06:16 AM
    Threads

My fav card would be. hm. hard to say...

Cute wise... the dash card by far is the cutest.

Most usefull. the time card. Get to a place without letting a second go by.

The most fun to use, would be the fly card. you could have LOADS of fun with that.

Probebly the Shadow card is my fav, just think. you could turn yourself into someones shadow, and avoid anyone you need to.

Junior Member haru007 will become famous soon enough haru007 will become famous soon enough haru007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2007 03:15 AM
    Threads

erm....... my most favourite card is dash,fly and freeze.

Senior Member ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 09:24 PM
    Threads

I like The Hope and The Create. And also The Light and The Dark which Sakura used to defeat Clow's power.
    "A ninja must always endure."-Recca
    "There are no coincidences in this world."-Clow Reed/Eriol
    "Try at least twice,
    Fail at least once."
    reccasakoshita16.blogspot.com
    Wanna join my family?...Just pm me.

Member cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2008 04:50 AM
    Threads

of course the sealed card because that card tells the true feelings of sakura to li

Junior Member Mune is a splendid one to behold Mune is a splendid one to behold Mune is a splendid one to behold Mune is a splendid one to behold Mune is a splendid one to behold Mune is a splendid one to behold Mune is a splendid one to behold Mune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 06:50 PM
    Threads

Twin and Mirror...unthinkable duo
    Now you face 5 opponents instead of 1!

Member Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 10:04 PM
    Threads

my favorite sakura card is the wind,water and fire

Member dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2008 10:37 AM
    Threads

i like the hope,windy,fly and snow card.
    of and mirror card.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

WINDY!!!!
    shes my second favorite.

MY TOP FAVORITE

I think her names flower...

YEP I WAS RIGHT IT'S FLOWER

HER!! I love her, cause shes so pretty and i happen to love flowers and in the episode shes in she bloods the school with what looks like cherry blossom peddles
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Junior Member darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh is a splendid one to behold darthvenjoh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

My fave card would be the Power card so that i can be powerful
    Last edited by darthvenjoh; 12-05-2007 at 07:28 AM.

I'm No Angel! Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 07:59 AM
    Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States, 109436565740998, Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Threads

I like the Love card that was in the last episode.

Senior Member Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 10:29 AM
    Threads

I like mirror. Very nice. Or the flower. Wings are cool too!

Sigs and Ava by me! And thank you for the Reps and Points-
    ~Donation needed; kindness really appreciated!~

Member LonlyShinobi has a reputation beyond repute LonlyShinobi has a reputation beyond repute LonlyShinobi has a reputation beyond repute LonlyShinobi has a reputation beyond repute LonlyShinobi has a reputation beyond repute LonlyShinobi has a reputation beyond repute LonlyShinobi has a reputation beyond repute LonlyShinobi has a reputation beyond repute LonlyShinobi has a reputation beyond repute LonlyShinobi has a reputation beyond repute LonlyShinobi has a reputation beyond repute LonlyShinobi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:41 AM
    Threads

Movie #2, HOPE card, it was sooo heart-warming how Sakura had to risk loosing her love for Syoaron to save the world, but in the end the feelings didnt disappear. I almost cried. :*) i lie....i did cry a lil.

Have 7 years of bad luck. Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 08:27 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like wind, water, fire and earth, because they are the main cards

* My Fan Arts * | Set by me | Now take requests

Senior Member inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2011 10:34 AM
    Threads

hmm..
    the dark, fire, water, and the time card..
    MOVE ON. DO SOMETHING BETTER.

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Thread Information