AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Favorite CardCaptor Sakura Card!!

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

my fav. cards would be firey, watery, windy, freeze, and hope ^^
    *(`'.(`'.**.').)*
    ~:.`.Forever ~ Dreaming..:~
    *(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 04:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

still Watery and Fiery, although i'm starting to like the Snow Card as well.....
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 01:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Which card do you think is the cutest? I think Power is adorable

OH! I also have another favorite card, I just seen the episode of how the flower card almost covers her school in flower petals. I love flowers and now I like this card as well ^_^

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 01:34 PM
    Threads

how did you get to see the episodes? do you know where i can get them from cause im having trouble with that. since im a guy i cant really say a card is cute but i think the jump card was pretty cool.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You can usually download them off of Kazaa ( BURN KAZAA!! )
    Or you could try to find a site that has the episodes

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hm.....cool ill have to try that sometime. did you get them in eng or jap?
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Senior Member sailor_senshi_chibi_moon is infamous around these parts sailor_senshi_chibi_moon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 06:59 PM
    Threads

Default Favorite Card

My Favorite Card Is The Illusion, because it's just somehow cool.
    Hm...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twinblade_Slayer
    hm.....cool ill have to try that sometime. did you get them in eng or jap?
    Both =^.^= Love the show that much. But don't get them off of Kazaa...get it off of Limewire or something.

Know what another awesome card is? The shot! That was a cool episode when they caught the shot card.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i tried to get it off of limewire but i dont think i searched for it right, what keyword did you use? and what does the shot card do cause i dont think ive ever heard of it?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i tried to get it off of limewire but i dont think i searched for it right, what keyword did you use? and what does the shot card do cause i dont think ive ever heard of it?
    The Shot-
    Basically just like it's name says it has the ability to shoot bullet type things
    It is a white card with an awesome spiky hairdo

As for keywords try CardCaptors or CardCaptor Sakura
    general things like that

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok ill do that. so does the card actually have a gun or something along that line? cause it would be funny for a magical card to have something like that.

Fallen Grace gracey04 is on a distinguished road gracey04's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 01:10 AM
    Threads

I like the mirror and wind cards

My Dearest Family <33
    Gothic_neko_youkai- My dearest mom
    Cadam- The "man"
    Crazy Chicken- The crazy bro
    Gadreall- Sweet little sis
    Sae Sawanoguchi- The Magical Sis
    Jump_for_luck77- The Artistic Bro
    Mky2005-The Anime Loving Bro

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 09:12 AM
    Threads

ok ill do that. so does the card actually have a gun or something along that line? cause it would be funny for a magical card to have something like that.
    Not really, the shot transforms in a small aura sphere that shoots energy beams. It's true form is sooooo cute.

Edit: Couldn't find any screenshots of the shot. Oh well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	shot.jpg‎
Views:	36
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	7869  
    Last edited by red storm; 11-27-2005 at 05:35 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol hi storm. thnx for showing me the pic. you seem to know alot about everything huh.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naw, I only post in threads of shows I have actually seen, and in discussions I like to come up with solid arguments instead of 'screaming fangirlism'

Plus, google and Wikipedia help a lot.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Naw, I only post in threads of shows I have actually seen, and in discussions I like to come up with solid arguments instead of 'screaming fangirlism'

Plus, google and Wikipedia help a lot.
    Shh....dont listen to her....She's just frikkin smart

^_^ Heh..no but seriously storm, you do make excellent observations and such

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yah. do you think that they will find out that enough people like cardcaptors and put it back on tv. i mean how could they not when everybody talks about how cool the cards like dash are.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 10:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

It's because they want viewers, viewers. Sure, there are a lot of people who like it, but they try to appeal to the widest audience possible. Since it's already been on once, it's unlikely they'll put it on again. If they do, it will be at some crazy time, like one in the morning or something. There's also the fact that it's over, so there are only reruns, giving the networks less incentive to run Cardcaptors again. You're better off viewing it online or buying the DVDs.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sad thing is though that the dvds are just about impossible to find

Trust me, i have looked everywhere ;~;
    I wish I could find out if they have the entires seasons on DVD...I'd pay anything for that @_@

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 10:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Have you tried GameStop or hobby stores? GameStop usually has a lot of anime DVDs in stock. What about Amazon or eBay?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea I checked places like suncoast and stuff but they only had one dvd of the show and both movies. I have the movies and such but as I mentioned I want the entire season.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you should try animenation.com because i went there and found it, but im not sure if its in jap with english subs or not. if you find out let me know plz.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gothic_neko_youkai
    yea I checked places like suncoast and stuff but they only had one dvd of the show and both movies. I have the movies and such but as I mentioned I want the entire season.
    Ebay has a lot, see?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow if thats not spam i dont know what is. how come they never made a game for cardcaptors. i mean i know that i would buy it. especially if you had to play it day for day and walk around the entire city or use the cards to get around. then at certain times and certain days the cards would appear.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There is one for the game boy color, Card Captor Sakura: Itsumo Sakura-chan to Issho!

Introduction
    As you surely know this game is based on the famous japanese anime/manga with the same name as this game. This series is somehow famouse worldwide, but appears that the game (unfortunatly) is only avaliable in japanese, but if you don't get mad with playing in that language you will surely enjoy it.

Gameplay
    As soon as you get to play this game you will be able to pick the current time, which turns to be an important event since this game is all in real time, which also means that you will need to wake up later at night and things like those just in order to get certain cards. When you manage to find one of them, you will be able to summon the cards that you already have, so that their special powers make your task easier. This would be a really cool concept of game, the only problem is that it is really hard to spot the places / times where you will be able to get the cards or confront them. Also, you will notice that in this game there is an easy interface that ''helps'' you to move through Sakura's house and get more quest, since they are almost all got from inside your house and you just get to leave it when you are assigned any special quest that requires you to leave it.

Story
    Like in the series, you will control Sakura Kinomoto, a young girl who one day finds a cat-like creature in a book in her house's library, who will give her the quest to return all the Clow Cards. So, that's going to be your mission, returning all the cards so that the world is saved.

Graphics/Sound
    The graphics aren't the best I have seen in gameboy color, most of the characters/cards are nothing like the ones that appeared on the series, but apart from that they serve to the purpose they were needed. As for the sound, it is somehow good.

Play Time/Replayability
    Due to the difficulty of finding most of the cards, it will surely take you lots of time to get every card, which ensure that this game will keep you playing it for much time. As for replay value, I don't there's much, but who cares when finishing this game would take like... forever!

-review source: Gamespot.com
    -screenshots: vgmuseum.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Cardcaptor Sakura (J) (GBC)1.gif‎
Views:	28
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	8153   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cardcaptor Sakura (J) (GBC)2.gif‎
Views:	26
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	8154   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cardcaptor Sakura (J) (GBC)3.gif‎
Views:	25
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	8155   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cardcaptor Sakura (J) (GBC)4.gif‎
Views:	44
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	8156  
    Last edited by red storm; 12-08-2005 at 11:13 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information