AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Doors

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Doors

The doors in my opinon are one of the greatest bands in the history of music..

Junior Member Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2005 03:13 AM
    Threads

I prefer Skindred, or some type of Reggae music band. Something I can really groove to. O.o Am I...straying from the subject...?
    You can have more than 1 of anything you desire. The only thing you cannot extend past one itself is the life you live. Once it has been expended, your time is up, and then comes someone else's turn.

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Yes.

The Doors are really good. Really good. The best band ever though, I do not know. There is no such thing, and no matter the opinions, everyone will favor their favorite band. But they belong among the greatest.

Too many favorite songs to list, but Peace Frog, or Wintertime Love are pretty high up.

that's a stoggy wiener Krazy Dave is on a distinguished road Krazy Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 11:00 AM
    Threads

I love the Doors too, I have a few of their videos including Lives from the Bowl in california.They rocked with La woman ect.Overall I wished I could have seen them live in concert for real, would have been a trip lol.
    Dreams give a life-long chase, if you aim to the highests star YOU can imagin, then your bound to come close in some way if you try your best.Don't BS yourself, and don't BS me.

Dedicated in the memorie of Sammi Curr.Jan 1st 1958-Feb 27 1995.

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ofcourse it would be a trip but also it would be a great exspeirence..

Banned Forum / Chat TeddyBear is on a distinguished road TeddyBear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2005 06:46 PM
    Threads

The doors are good, not the best band ever, but good.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I said there one of the greatest so i agree there one of the greatest not the greatest. but i am rocking to there song(who do you love) right know.

Vash the Stampede FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 03:28 PM
    I am Vash the Stampede! I live on a desert planet where I am a lone gunman.
    Threads

The doors definantly are a classic I like them alot

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

The Doors are pretty good, but I wouldn't go so far as to call them the best ever. Then again, I like a lot of music, and could never place a band or artist on such a pedestal.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dude im listening to them right know on radio aol.

-The Knight- ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 04:18 AM
    Threads

the doors are awesome, there like my fav band.
    -The Knight-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yah there pretty awesome.

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

The doors are pretty good, yes, although I was more into them some time ago. Now I just have some random needs to listen to them, without hearing their waves regularly.

Best band ever? I doubt. Eternity is quite a long time.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The doors are so great do you no that, most there songs were written while in concert. You see they would just play music then jim moorison would make up words. Thats why most there songs have him talking to people.

*loves Excel* BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 06:11 AM
    Threads

I like The Doors, I have a few of their albums. I like The End the best, or that Break On Through song, but I'm not sure on that title ^^;

-BladeWing.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

King of Goths Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:43 PM
    Threads

I like them alot. They're one of my favorite bands.

www.cheshil.com
    www.cheshil.com/forum

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yah the end is a pretty good song.

The True Vampire's Son Adrian Black is infamous around these parts Adrian Black is infamous around these parts Adrian Black's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2005 06:15 PM
    Threads

The Doors are one of the greatest bands in the early years, but they are ranked up with the other early bands like Smashing Pumpkins and a few other I can't remember off the top of my head. I do occassionally like to partake in the Doors experience but only when the mood and time is correct. Usually I will listen to Sublime or Pantera, two totally different styles but hey what can I say... the musical culture is a DOOR way into other worlds.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Doors are off the chain.

Closed Thread

Thread Information