AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sailor Moon Season 3?

Junior Member KeraJeir is on a distinguished road KeraJeir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2005 10:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sailor Moon Season 3?

I've got the first two seasons, only because I had seen them before.

What's season three like, i'm thinking of getting it. I know there are movies too but what is the list for it.

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Season 3, aka Sailor Moon S, begins as the girls prepare for their high school entrance exams. Meanwhile, a mysterious man, all "professor" created parasitic beings known as Daihmon, which attach themselves to objects. When activated, they transform into monsters and steal of the pure heart crystal of whom activated it. The Professor, and his assistant Kaorinite, need to locate 3 talismans located in 3 specific pure heart crystals. These talismans would then locate the Hoy Grail, an object of incredible power, so they could then take over the world.

It is, of course, the mission of the Senshi to stop these people (later known as the Deathbusters) from taking people's pure hearts. Our 5 senshi are not alone however, as two new sailor senshi appear. Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune are also after the talismans, though clearly against the Deathbusters. These senshi do not wish to fight with Sailor Moon, and the question lingers as where their loyalties lie.

That sets up the story for S without giving away plot development futher in the season. Some consider this to be Sailor Moon at its finest, the girls are fully developed now, and the plot is slightly darker than the past two seasons, creating new turmoil in Usagi and co. lives. This also introduces the Outer Sailor Senshi, who some fans love. They add a different dynamic than seas in 1 and 2. I stongly recommend seeing it (watch it subtitled from the Geneon DVDs, as the dub's dialog is edited). I must warn that their is slight lesbian refreences and innuendo scattered throughout some of S.

There are 3 movies, R movie, S movie, and SuperS movie. They tae place in their respective seasons. I personally like R best (and alien comes to take mamoru away with him, and destroy earth). May, however, love S more (an evil snow witch appears while Luna falls in love with a human). The SuperS movies is like the season, a little less favored by most (Chibi-Usa is captured by an evil witch who steals children for energy). Of course, if you have not seen the season the movie comes from (or do not know the plot), you may be slightly confused, though not by much. Once again, watch the subtitle versions on the Geneon DVDs.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, thanks that really helped might acutally get it now considering i already have season 1&2 on dvd at home :P Nice sig Moon Blade. Appreciate the info.
    Without shadow there would be no light, without light there can be no shadow.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Am pleased have only watched the first 19 episodes of season 3 it was a little slow to begin with but I like it none the less 'I must warn that their is slight lesbian refreences and innuendo scattered throughout some of S.' as for this statement I quite agree. The moves arrived this morning so looking forward to watching them later as well.
    Without shadow there would be no light, without light there can be no shadow.

Closed Thread

Thread Information