AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: hey heard of kingdom hearts

Junior Member cuteanimegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cuteanimegirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2005 04:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool hey heard of kingdom hearts

hey you guys heard of kingdom hearts if you do whats your favorite character and do you got the game do you really like the trait

Junior Member Princess_of_Darkness is on a distinguished road Princess_of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2004 07:32 PM
    Threads

Wink

[B][I]
    Yes I have the game, My fave charcter is & will always be Riku.
    Hes just so God damn sexy!!!!

spirit of total darkness Shadow_Warrior will become famous soon enough Shadow_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

well i duno actully i duno what my fave character is but i think it is sora the big hero

Drama Queen mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2006 06:39 AM
    Threads

My fav. character ia ansem, that researches the darkness, and eventually becomes one. That, i think is pretty cool, although I kinda feel sorry for him. The poor crazy man.

Sister: Shougo Amakousa
    Sister: Sailor Saturn 224

I need new family. If you wanna be parta my family feel free to join. Just PM me and ask. ^_^

Thankyou sooo much for the signature shougo amakousa! You're the coolest!

Senior Member Kogoro can only hope to improve Kogoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 08:50 PM
    Threads

My brother borrowed that game from someone but wouldn't let me play so all I could do was watch. It was a while ago so I don't remember much. I should buy that game sometime.

Edit: Wait, what's it about? Is it fun?

[Please edit your posts]
    Last edited by Fabala; 12-26-2004 at 02:13 PM.
    That's me!

Drama Queen mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2006 06:39 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro
    My brother borrowed that game from someone but wouldn't let me play so all I could do was watch. It was a while ago so I don't remember much. I should buy that game sometime.
    It's a really nice game.
    It's nice.
    I used to be a fanatic when it came to Disney movies when I was little, and it's really nice that I can experience the classics again
    and no, I'm not that old.
    I'm only 13

P.S.
    Don't double post
    Last edited by mini-Mimiru7; 12-23-2004 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Had some more to say

Sister: Shougo Amakousa
    Sister: Sailor Saturn 224

I need new family. If you wanna be parta my family feel free to join. Just PM me and ask. ^_^

Thankyou sooo much for the signature shougo amakousa! You're the coolest!

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

Tarzan and Aladdin it is cool the ways they flip out when you first get them!!! LoL!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Senior Member Zake is on a distinguished road Zake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2005 09:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_of_Darkness
    [B][I]
    Yes I have the game, My fave charcter is & will always be Riku.
    Hes just so God damn sexy!!!!
    I agree... Riku is the best when he becomes a heartless

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

it is one of my favorite games. i think im on my 7th or 8th time beating it. my favorite character is sora because im not that much different from him personality wise. and does anyone else have kingdom hearts :chain of memories for gba

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default I love the game

I personally like Squall in the game the best(Although I really don't think it was neccessry to change his name) The new characters weren't really too impressive since I'm not a big fan of children saving the universe from beings that could kick his *** in two seconds. That and the fact you get the chance to beat the all mighty Sephiroth with a friggin key. But the game is fun and I do enjoy playing it. And I await the sequal very patiently, although with as much time as its taking it better be worth the wait.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

yah i thought that fighting sephiroth with a key was an insult to his awsome power. but what can you do . as long as they dont insult him like that again it should be ok

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

Yes I have kingdom hearts, and I also just bought Kingdom hearts, Chain of Memories... The original was one of the best games I've ever played, gotta admit, I was a bit skeptical when it first came out... I mean, disney combining with square-enix? OBSURD i thought... but then i played the game... and WOW was I wrong... the storyline, the battle system, EVERYTHING important about this game is GREAT!!! And if you want to know my favorite character... Cloud. I mean, hey, he's not a MAIN character, and he's hardly in the story... but he's still freakin awesome.

Plus... they didn't change squall's name to Leon, he just prefers that as a nickname, if you notice, yuffie calls him squall at least twice.

and another thing... SEPHIROTH IS FREAKIN HARD TO BEAT. sorry had to say it.

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

Dude i own the game and cant wait for the 2nd.

Junior Member Yohki is on a distinguished road Yohki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 02:48 PM
    Threads

Me i played the game so many times!!! I think my fave characters are seperith specially when i beat him!!! And the on the only RIKU he was is and will be my fave character!! he is just so cool!

Member flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2006 09:46 PM
    Threads

it rocks!!!!!

Member flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wing 7
    Dude i own the game and cant wait for the 2nd.
    yea..... thats going to rock

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i thank number 2 will be cool

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hi..

Junior Member WolfyGurl is on a distinguished road WolfyGurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2004 10:54 PM
    Threads

hey flame i found ya again. though i'd say hello
    A Good Friend Would Bail You Out Of Jail.......BUT A True Friend Would Be Sitting Next To You Going,''Damn We Fucked Up.''

Junior Member Yohki is on a distinguished road Yohki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 02:48 PM
    Threads

Yeh it does rock!! Flame!!
    I am lost i have gone to find myself,if i should return before i get back please tell me to stay put.Thankyou.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ya you did

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yohki
    Yeh it does rock!! Flame!!
    yes it dus

Junior Member WolfyGurl is on a distinguished road WolfyGurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2004 10:54 PM
    Threads

so how are you?
    A Good Friend Would Bail You Out Of Jail.......BUT A True Friend Would Be Sitting Next To You Going,''Damn We Fucked Up.''

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow the 2ed one is all most out i can't wait

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WolfyGurl
    so how are you?
    i'm ok how about you?

Closed Thread

Thread Information