AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Resident evil (Bio Hazard) 4

Member SHADA-SMITH has a little shameless behaviour in the past SHADA-SMITH's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2005 02:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Resident evil (Bio Hazard) 4

this game is special made for the gamecube bud that wil change..
    i read that resident evil also come's to ps2 and xbox in 2005 januari.
    i think that game is awesome and very hard to play..

does anyone like those survivor horror games like resident evil?..

i only have a Xbox..

here check this

http://www.capcom.com/re4/
    hyakki tubatsu umakki

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Its not going to big x only nintendo and ps2.

Member SHADA-SMITH has a little shameless behaviour in the past SHADA-SMITH's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sega saturn X-mas
    Its not going to big x only nintendo and ps2.
    than read this dude

http://www.gamershell.com/news/18409.html

http://spong.com/detail/news.asp?prid=7945

and it is true dude resident evil come's this time for the xbox...

besause that game is exlusieve for all the console's...

the Gc may try itt first and than the Xbox and ps2

just believe itt man ..
    Last edited by SHADA-SMITH; 12-22-2004 at 06:03 PM.
    hyakki tubatsu umakki

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

I would wait until a website like IGN confirms its release to the X-Box before you go ranting about this further. I've only heard of it being released to the Gamecube and PS2.

Even if it does get released to X-Box, can you really bear to wait to play it a whole year after the game has been played to death by Gamecube owners (myself included )?!?!?
    I know I wouldn't.
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well DUDE why dont you look at your sites? There not well known or relieable maybe if you had a capcom statment but you dont.

Larsa Ferrinas Solidor Furio Goldenthread will become famous soon enough Furio Goldenthread will become famous soon enough Furio Goldenthread's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 11:08 AM
    Threads

Default Ff8

Great Game. RPG That is in my opinion the best outa all of the Final Fantasy Games and anyother RPGs.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ninja gaiden 2 wil be also for the ps3. and xbox 2 in the next game generation
    hyakki tubatsu umakki

King of Goths Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:43 PM
    Threads

Thats uncomfirmed. The only 100% confirmed game for the next gen is Oni for the ps3. Its being directed by Hisao Kurosawa, son of legendary director Akira Kurosawa. By "100% confirmed," I mean that its the only game that has been officially announced and the console that it will be on has been confirmed. All other next gen games announced (SSX 4, Ninja Gaiden 2, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, etc.) haven't had console backing yet, only rumors.

www.cheshil.com
    www.cheshil.com/forum

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't know if some of you are blind or whatever, but if you'll glance at the title of this thread, you'll notice that it says "Resident Evil (Biohazard) 4". This means that the posts on this thread should be about Resident Evil 4!!

Stop posting about completely unrelated games and stay on topic!

I think Resident Evil 4 is going to blow so many games out of the water in terms of gameplay and graphics.
    Family

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Med_Aragorn
    Great Game. RPG That is in my opinion the best outa all of the Final Fantasy Games and anyother RPGs.
    What the hell does that have to do with RESIDENT EVIL? Any way i cant understand why some one would make a sequal to oni that game was horrid. But i digress back on topic i think re4 is the much needed kick in the pants resident evil needed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One thing about RE4 that I look forward to is being able to see in front of you! I can't tell you how annoying it was to enter a room, hear a monster growling, but not have it on screen! Even worse was having to walk into the next screen to get a clear shot at it, only to end up walking straight into it and die a most gruesome death.

Resident Evil 4 is going to annoy me far less.
    Family

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

Well, I think it'll be great so there -_- but seriously, how many more RE games can be made before the liscence just looses its allure?
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Member Malak has a little shameless behaviour in the past Malak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 08:38 AM
    Threads

its already out for Ps2

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Malak
    its already out for Ps2
    Ok, see that first post, waaaay up there? See it? Now look carefully at it and find the post date. Found it? Are you sure? Be honest. Or if you can't really be bothered, the date is around last year, now don't you feel silly!
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Senior Member Keita will become famous soon enough Keita will become famous soon enough Keita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 01:39 AM
    Threads

resident evil 4 for ps2 the graphic is almost the same as the gamecube version.
    it is a very hard game(not really hard)
    Alone is not the answer

Really?

Member Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2005 05:03 PM
    Threads

RE4 is the best game and scariest for the gamecube and it is very fun!!!

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Where did you folks even find this thread? It's from 2004, you must have done some real searching.

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 03:02 AM
    Threads

when watching people playing this game,it's like watching a movie,not a game.that is the s[ecial about this game

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

Closed Thread

Thread Information