AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: games that need a sequel

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default games that need a sequel

i was always getting mad because there isnt a legend of dragoons 2 and that game was awesome so what games do you like and it dosent have a sequel
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default I know one

State of Emergency could use a sequal, cuz that game was awesome. You could go on massive killing sprees, killing hundreds of people in seconds. It was really fun and I think it could use a sequal.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

id love to see a sequal to drakengard.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Rez and Klonoa 2 need sequals they were true classics if i ever did play one. Also its about time for another panzer dragoon game and cant leave out nights now that game needs a sequal.

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

you no what game needs a sequal super smash brothers meele the gamecube version of that game if they made a sequal with better graphics and enhanced gameplay, plus more minnie games more areas more characters and a great knew battle system , it would be great ...

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Flamekid2005 is on a distinguished road Flamekid2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 01:21 PM
    Threads

I think MX Unleashed for ps2 should have a sequel to it with it having better graphics and online play

Myrra's property :) Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2005 01:05 PM
    Threads

State of emergency is getting a sequel, maybe it's out already..
    More Star Wars games, KOTOR 3. There are more games that need a sequel, but I can't remember any..

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

I think I'll second this motion

you no what game needs a sequal super smash brothers meele the gamecube version of that game if they made a sequal with better graphics and enhanced gameplay, plus more minnie games more areas more characters and a great knew battle system , it would be great ...
    Absolutely most definitely for sure.

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wing 7
    id love to see a sequal to drakengard.
    Don't worry about that one brother, I've been wanting it too and now it seems it's coming true
    Square announced there will be a Drakengard 2, based 18 years after the events of the first one, wooohooo \o/

I wanna see a Chaos Legion 2...that game was good

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

i liked state of emegancy with the killing and wepons but hated it because of time limit
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

I thought State of Emergency was horrible....I played it for about 2 hours then gave it to my friend. Anyways I would like to see a sequel to Ranger X (Genesis), Guardian Heroes (Genesis), Silhouette Mirage (sega saturn...I think...then later on the playstation) and Brave Fencer Musashi....(playstation). I love all those games. I know for a fact that Treasure doesn't like making sequels...and I've heard rumours of Brave Fencer coming out for the ps2, I hope them rumours are true.

Junior Member Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2005 03:13 AM
    Threads

I agree 100% that Super Smash Bros. Melee should definitely have a sequel, failing that, at least another installment. Throw in characters from Fire Emblem, Pikmin, and more from the Zelda, Mario, and F-Zero series. Tales of Symphonia could also use a Sequel, or another installment of Tales. But one game I think REALLY needs another installment is Baldur's Gate. But for now, let's stick with Smash Bros.
    You can have more than 1 of anything you desire. The only thing you cannot extend past one itself is the life you live. Once it has been expended, your time is up, and then comes someone else's turn.

Closed Thread

Thread Information