AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Your heros?

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your heros?

Who's your hero and tell why if you can. My hero is Rod sterling a visionary for his time and a fantastic writer and director.

Senior Member avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2005 08:43 AM
    Threads

my unclor is my hero

Senior Member avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2005 08:43 AM
    Threads

my dad is one of my hero

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

He's my hero.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

My Hero is.......well.....it's my grandmother
    she was the greatest

[ True*Poet ]

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

My hero is Trent from Daria.

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

^^^ He (I mean Noki) is my hero and he knows ^______________________^

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

The Sweetheart Rikku will become famous soon enough Rikku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 06:41 PM
    UC Santa Barbara. SB/OC where the drama happens.
    Threads

My parents. That's all.
    ! WARNING !
    PROPERTY OF BEAN BANDIT
    + + +
    Angel of Hell. Devil of Heaven

RIKKU OF THE SOLDATS ROYAL FAMILY - VETERAN OF TMDC

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

The Fish.

The Fish and the snake.

They are the heroes.

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Wink

My mother and Lackey Mercedes. My mommy's a great person, if a bit annoying and Lackey Mercedes is a good writer! ^___^
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Bone thugs N harmony, they be ma heroes.. straight up thuggin from Cleveland

Vash the Stampede FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 03:28 PM
    I am Vash the Stampede! I live on a desert planet where I am a lone gunman.
    Threads

Kurt Cobain

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    The Fish.
    Den ansjosen, selvfølgelig.
    The tapir.
    And the guy who invented potatoes.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

I guess my hero is... Um... This sounds really weird, but Queen Hatshepsut is probably my hero... She was the first woman Pharoah, and ruled alongside Thutmose III when he was too young to take the throne, and was later killed by him; not because she was doing a bad job; but just because he thought it unorthodox for a woman to rule. I mean, I'm not saying I want to be killed by my half-brother's son, but... You know... The other stuff.
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Im rather surprised how many people consider their parents to be their heros.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night. He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast, and he's gotta be fresh from the fight...

*coughs* Sorry...

Anyway...my hero.. I don't think I really have one. Hence the use of the lyrics... Though, I guess... My hero would be any person who started from nothing and worked their way into being something great. Who strived to learn, to succeed, and to surpass all others. That's the kind of person who would be my hero.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Admiral von Schneider gohan416 is on a distinguished road gohan416's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 05:32 PM
    on the battle field fighting against the cannibal army
    Threads

i agree. though, my step bro and my gf are my heroes.

According to the Character test on naruto-kun.com, i am...

Sasuke,
    vengeful, strong, and anti-social.

The irony of it all is that i am really like that, but i am loyal and kind, so yeah...

Death is the High Cost of living!!

I've battled my way through life with all it takes just to get to you. But now I wonder whilst these tears fall from my eyes...was it all a waste of time?

These quotes are made possible by other af members, thanks.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Karel
    Bone thugs N harmony, they be ma heroes.. straight up thuggin from Cleveland
    ahhh... ish! karel's gaaangsta foo!!! E 1999 ma Attractive and Successful African American!!!

i don't really have any heros but i do have people whom i have a great deal of admiration for, mostly people who have had extreemely hard lives yet pulled through in order to make themselves great.
    Isreal "Iz" Kamakawiwo'ole. is, in my Opinion, one of the greatest musical artists of all time.
    Last edited by Pakachu; 12-21-2004 at 11:49 PM.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sega saturn X-mas
    Who's your hero and tell why if you can. My hero is Rod sterling a visionary for his time and a fantastic writer and director.
    Didn't he invent the Sterling engine?

My hero is Zero. Obviously.

Heh.

Zero

Senior Member Zake is on a distinguished road Zake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2005 09:44 PM
    Threads

Shortbread cookies are my hero

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

My hero is my grandmother. God bless her for loving somebody like me! ^^

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The HypnoToad.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Han is my hero. ^_^
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 10:24 AM
    Threads

j.r.r tolkien

duh
    [marquee]Miscellaneous Forum Moderator : Member since June 2002 : Proud Hufflepuff : : http://www.moveon.org Vote Democrat! : :If I'm not here I'm playing Lineage II! Look me up on Hindemith Server- Jesslynn : [/marquee]

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

my heroes are my heart, my mind, and my intelligence(even though it fails me sometimes)
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Closed Thread

Thread Information