AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Inuyasha: Secret of the cursed mask

Innocent Angel mistressmisha can only hope to improve mistressmisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 02:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Inuyasha: Secret of the cursed mask

I just got the game and already like it a lot. It has the reall voice actors and evrything.

It is a RPG with tons of action and time to relax too! You fight and get to spend time with others and build up relationships. I spent a lot of time with Miroku... When you spend time with other syou also have a better chance of having double attacks.

You fight demons(of course) like Naraku, and Kagura. It is hard but I've only lost a fight once! Yipee!

I like the scenes. When you relax and pick a person to go with there is a little scene. For i.e.: Miroku and you. He makes you spin around. Tells some old guy that a demon possesed you. He needs food aand yen. The food will make the demons come out and he will trap them in the yen. Then he keeps the food and money. So Miroku.

I would give it a...

9.5/10 Only 'cause it is a little easy. Hehee! Otherwise I love it!

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Wow...

I made a question about this game about a week ago and not any of the replies were as descriptive as that one. I wish you would have made this post a week ago cuz I woulda bought that instead of Wind Waker. But you did a real good job on the review describing everything and it definetly seems like a game that I would like to buy.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Closed Thread

Thread Information