AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: SM Super S specials

Guardian of the Earth darkfire_destiny is on a distinguished road darkfire_destiny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 04:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    atlanta, georgia...actually hartwell, georgia (hour and a hlaf away
    Threads

Default SM Super S specials

I heard there were a few Sailor Moon Super S specials. One is called, Ami's First Love or something. Am I imagining things or do these specails exist? if so, is there a way to get them on DVD that anyone knows of?

one whom I love dearly:Poohnella
    other people i know: Jagan Eye
    (popular, aren't I?)

It was his own relentless sense of fighting that led to his own defeat, that it was. -Kenshin Himura

You can pick through a million lives and never have one of your own.-Cassie James

Andrew Bollmer
    (706)376-6210
    destiny_fire1@hotmail.com
    ^That's me^

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 09:37 PM
    Threads

Well, I was just on eBay and I found that I can get the Stars season (episodes 167-200) and 2 bonus's that are: 1 Ami's First Love; 2 episodes 162-166!!!!!! I really, really, really hoping that my sister will get them for me!!!!!! Its actually kinda hard to get something thats anime from someone that hates it!!!!!
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Brothers- Darkfire_Destiny, Demon Hunter Dante, Prince Darien
    Sisters- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, animeseishi, Dark Foxx, Jagan Eye

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 06:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

There's four of them altogether ^^ Ami's First Love, one about Usagi telling Chibi-Usa about the first and second seasons (before she arrived), one about Haruka and Michiru (adore that one), and one about Chibi-Usa and friends...involving vampires.

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow!!! Thats very interesting..........
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    There's four of them altogether ^^ Ami's First Love, one about Usagi telling Chibi-Usa about the first and second seasons (before she arrived), one about Haruka and Michiru (adore that one), and one about Chibi-Usa and friends...involving vampires.
    interseting

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats what I said.........Anyways, I don't know when my honey is coming back on to check this thread..............does anybody know?????

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No. I got them fansubbed on VHS years ago. They may still be available that way, with searching. I haven't heard of them being licensed yet.

Guardian of the Earth darkfire_destiny is on a distinguished road darkfire_destiny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok poohnella, i'm back. stupid busted computer. anyway, thanks for all the info. the only one i could find was the first one (about Ami) if the others exist i'd love to know where to find them, cause i've been halfway around the world and back and still can't find anything. any ideas for me?

(popular, aren't I?)

It was his own relentless sense of fighting that led to his own defeat, that it was. -Kenshin Himura

You can pick through a million lives and never have one of your own.-Cassie James

Andrew Bollmer
    (706)376-6210
    ^That's me^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hi Honey!!!!!! I missed you!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i missed you too, how are ya?

(popular, aren't I?)

Andrew Bollmer
    (706)376-6210
    ^That's me^

Junior Member ~*O-so-CuTe*~ is on a distinguished road ~*O-so-CuTe*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2005 11:47 AM
    Threads

Default Hi people I'm new!

I know this isnt a place to say I'm new its a place to go if your not new but Im bored so I hope someone will get to know me.
    Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a lil cutie!!
    SNOWBOARD!!

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 10:49 PM
    Threads

In my opinon super s was the best movie there was for sailormoon.

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Let's all try to keep to the topic at hand and not treat this thread or forum as a chatroom.
    Also, there IS an Introductions forum, which I advise everyone new and looking to meet people to use.

Quote Originally Posted by darkfire_destiny
    ok poohnella, i'm back. stupid busted computer. anyway, thanks for all the info. the only one i could find was the first one (about Ami) if the others exist i'd love to know where to find them, cause i've been halfway around the world and back and still can't find anything. any ideas for me?
    Must have been some mighty hard searching...

http://www.spots.ab.ca/~lamv/list.htm
    Somehow I thought VKLL was known for it. Ah well.

Senior Member Sodina will become famous soon enough Sodina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 02:07 PM
    Threads

Wink

Good luck finding the others. The easiest one (for me) to find was Ami's First Love. It is not impossible to find the others, just really, really difficult. I had to give it lots of time and effort. Good luck though. I thought the Vampire one was cute.

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 09:01 PM
    Threads

it will be easy for me i have the whole pegasus collection and i coul get them i think
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sodina
    Good luck finding the others. The easiest one (for me) to find was Ami's First Love. It is not impossible to find the others, just really, really difficult. I had to give it lots of time and effort. Good luck though. I thought the Vampire one was cute.
    Um...yeah. Check the post above yours? Yeah.

Heart Cold As Ice ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2014 09:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

the place called media play has them
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 03:19 AM
    Threads

Thats really interesting.
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

Closed Thread

Thread Information