AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: John Lenon,s Song About Peice

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default John Lenon,s Song About Peice

HERE ARE SOME of the words to his song. some people say im a dreamer but im not the only one, someday i hope you can join us and the world be as one.

Thats a really good song i think... how about you.

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

I really like the song "Imagine".

" Imagine there's no heaven,
    It's easy if you try,
    No hell below us,
    Above us only sky,
    Imagine all the people
    living for today..."
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

wait.... isnt that the same song?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

It is the same song it's title is Imagine and i like the version done by A Perfect Circle

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2017 03:21 PM
    Threads

“Imagine” is such a song… it is one of my favorites. The song is about hope I think, but it is also very sad… because we look around and see that we are still in the same predicament of war and pain… as we always have been.
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 07:09 PM
    Threads

Theres a simple solution to achieve what Imagine wants to achieve. By killing every human being on Earth. Voila, Peace.
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea
    Ouran high School host club
    Yami To Bushi to Hon No Tabibito
    Shuffle
    He Is My Master
    Mahou Shoujo Tai
    Welcome to the NHK
    Yumeria
    Kage Kara Mamoru
    Rozen Maiden

That should keep me busy for a while @-@

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

uh i dont think killing everyone is a good idea... and im sure john lennon didnt want that.

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 07:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wing 7
    uh i dont think killing everyone is a good idea... and im sure john lennon didnt want that.
    sorry, I was being extremely sarcastic in that post, but my point was that peace like Lennon was describing just isnt possible.
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea
    Ouran high School host club
    Yami To Bushi to Hon No Tabibito
    Shuffle
    He Is My Master
    Mahou Shoujo Tai
    Welcome to the NHK
    Yumeria
    Kage Kara Mamoru
    Rozen Maiden

That should keep me busy for a while @-@

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

probbaly not, but john lennon was a big hippy drug user so we dont no what he was thinking.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How about songs about spelling?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

a b c d e f g h i j k lmnop q r s t u v w x y and z now i know my abp's won't you come and sing with me.

happy now?

imagine was a good song, like a lot of the music at the time it had a good message of hope. it may not have been completely realistic but it couldnt hurt to try.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

I like the version by APC. It's beautiful.

♡ .Idiot. ♡ Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2010 11:41 AM
    Threads

a perfect circles music video gets the statment i thought about when i heard johns version people are evil j/k but the thing that passes by on the bottom is funny "a man accidentally shot himself while teaching gun safety to a civics group" and that really happend its funny but "imagine no more people living for today" it kinda sounds like he did want to end humanity
    --Thank you so much Sanzoku!!--
    -Happy what ever Holiday is next-

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well i think john lennon does the best version. i mean come on! He is john lennon one of the greatest . Persons involved in music ever..
    -TWM-

♡ .Idiot. ♡ Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2010 11:41 AM
    Threads

sees the song in a new light* i got the lyrics wrong hehe ^^;
    --Thank you so much Sanzoku!!--
    -Happy what ever Holiday is next-

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

Heres the complete lyrics.

Imagine there's no heaven,
    It's easy if you try,
    No hell below us,
    Above us only sky,
    Imagine all the people
    living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
    It isnt hard to do,
    Nothing to kill or die for,
    No religion too,
    Imagine all the people
    living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
    I wonder if you can,
    No need for greed or hunger,
    A brotherhood of man,
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
    but Im not the only one,
    I hope some day you'll join us,
    And the world will live as one.

Great song. One of my favorites. Its a song about peace.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

all of his songs are really good
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Kaoru loves you ♥ iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: U R s0 b0r!ng

all his songs are great
    ----------
    [Daughty|Fafnir|Faffy|iMud|iSi|Koko|KoKoBear|Kokolo ve|Kokolay|Kokonaut|Kokosterious|Money|Monmon|Musi c Buddeh]
    ----------
    ----------
    Credit goes to Mac for(indirectly) encouraging me to do graphic designing again. You're the best. <3
    ----------

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

It's a nice song. Wonderful lyrics.

And as much as I love APC, I don't like their version of "Imagine" very much. Although the video is pretty interesting.

Closed Thread

Thread Information