AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: favorite enemy

Junior Member animenerd_vash can only hope to improve animenerd_vash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2005 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default favorite enemy

Mine would have to be either Fat buu of DBZ, or Legato from Trigun. Legato is so sadistic and just emits evil. As for Fat buu,his child-like behavior is hilarious. I liked when he didn't understand the blind guy's problem.It's brilliant.
    [center]Find out what kind of Mage you are at mutedfaith.com

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Flaming Child3 can only hope to improve Flaming Child3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 03:50 PM
    Threads

same here

Senior Member Pig_catapult will become famous soon enough Pig_catapult's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2005 07:10 PM
    Hopelessly lost beyond all hopes of hoping to be found. And I'm happy here.
    Threads

I pick Karasu from YYH.
    Pretty blood all over....

If it's my keen invention you'd like to destroy
    I'll withstand your best shot; I've got the right toy.

I'm a girl!!

Member Case_Closed_Freak has a little shameless behaviour in the past Case_Closed_Freak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2005 10:08 PM
    Threads

hmmm, this is a tough question, I'll take Niraku

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

ill say legato from trigun he was so cool. actully i take it back that sniper guy the gun ho gun . i liked him better...

Junior Member animenerd_vash can only hope to improve animenerd_vash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2005 05:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wing 7
    ill say legato from trigun he was so cool. actully i take it back that sniper guy the gun ho gun . i liked him better...
    You mean Cain the longshot. He died like 10 minutes after he was introduced though. Also, you just made me realize that I should've added his 20ft long gun to my post on the "favorite anime weapon thread". REAL SNIPERS SHOOT THEMSELVES RATHER THAN BE CAPTURED!!! don't forget it. In memory of cain and his bad-a$$ lifestyle.
    [center]Find out what kind of Mage you are at mutedfaith.com

Junior Member KyoSohmaSan12 is on a distinguished road KyoSohmaSan12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2005 07:46 AM
    Threads

My favorite enemy is BlackRose on the .hack video games. Wait, shes not supposed to be an enemy. nevermind. but she does kill me all of the time on the games. otherwise.. my favorite villian might just be Sesshoumaru (cause hes sooooo pretty! xP~~~) and if not him, Akito. He seems so villianish. hehe
    You say im going to hell but I'm already there

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

i like Kougashi from saiyuki

[ True*Poet ]

Junior Member Chiba1800 Chiba1800's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2005 07:00 PM
    Threads

Orochimaru from Naruto. If you have seen the anime the you know what I am talking about. If you haven't seen the anime and don't know what I am talking about you should go see it. If you have given it a try and didn't like it you might want to try again.

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

My favorite cute villians are: Knives from Trigun, Koga from Inuyasha and Soujira Seta from Rurouni Kenshin. ~_^

Senior Member Kogoro can only hope to improve Kogoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 08:50 PM
    Threads

Sesshomaru and Pixy Misa. Sesshomaru isn't really a bad guy though. It's just that Inuyasha and him have brotherly arguments where they end up trying to kill each other. Pixy Misa isn't really very good at being an enemy so it's quite funny to watch her.
    That's me!

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

No question's about this one for me.

Char Aznable (Mobile Suit Gundam)
    Char has a quasi godlike status among the Gundam community and a near legendary status among the old school anime community. And there is a good reason for this.

First off, Char has an extremely powerful screen presence, it's hard to explain this unless you have seen the original Gundam or Char's counterattack, but when he is on the screen, it's really difficult not to hang on every word.

Char is also an incredbily well deveoped character, his background and actions are all well explained and when seen from his perspective often virtuous, he is more often described as an anti-hero rather than a bad guy as such. His depth of character is utterly amazing, he displays depth both as a fictional character and a human being. My favourite example of this is his final conflict with Amuro at the end of the original Gundam as he explains to him why he feels Amuro must die. Quite frankly, it's hard not to agree with him.

Char also has a near universal apeal in his personality, everybody I know who has seen the orignal Gundam agrees, Char is incredibly, incredibly overwhemlingly cool. You cannot deny the apeal of a character who has made the top 5 in any japanese magazines anime character polls for over 25 years.
    Last edited by SGI; 12-24-2004 at 02:06 PM.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

my favorite would be naraku from inuyasha. he is the prefect evil villan.

Senior Member Sodina will become famous soon enough Sodina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 01:07 PM
    Threads

Wink

Hmmm...Fat Buu because he is so cute, but than he becomes a good guy....So Sesshomaru cause I love his personality.

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Fav Enemy

I would have to say my favorite enemy would have to be Sesshemaru or Merrick.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Junior Member Monstrosity is on a distinguished road Monstrosity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2005 07:07 PM
    Threads

Mine would have to be Cell from DBZ

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chiba1800
    Orochimaru from Naruto. If you have seen the anime the you know what I am talking about. If you haven't seen the anime and don't know what I am talking about you should go see it. If you have given it a try and didn't like it you might want to try again.
    I thought Momochi Zabuza was a better villain though he lasted only for a few episodes...

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Ah, so many villains...
    Vicious/Cowboy Bebop - So cute, but mysterious. As SGI said about Char, Vicious has an incredible screen presence. He's the bad boy you want to be. Plus, that sword is so cool.
    Knives/Trigun - Besides the fact I like mildly insane men, Knives is just... I dunno. I like him, I give him a million out of ten.
    Legato/Trigun - Evil, yes, but have you seen how much he can eat?!?!?! O.O A mountain of sweets couldn't last a second around that guy!
    Carmella/Vampire Hunter D, Bloodlust - Besides being sneaky and tricking Charlotte and Myer, Carmella has this elegance that gives her a mysterious aura of a sort. You suspect foul play of her,but you just dont know why at first.... Her hat is less than likable though^^
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    Ah, so many villains...
    Vicious/Cowboy Bebop - So cute, but mysterious. As SGI said about Char, Vicious has an incredible screen presence. He's the bad boy you want to be. Plus, that sword is so cool.
    Knives/Trigun - Besides the fact I like mildly insane men, Knives is just... I dunno. I like him, I give him a million out of ten.
    Legato/Trigun - Evil, yes, but have you seen how much he can eat?!?!?! O.O A mountain of sweets couldn't last a second around that guy!
    Carmella/Vampire Hunter D, Bloodlust - Besides being sneaky and tricking Charlotte and Myer, Carmella has this elegance that gives her a mysterious aura of a sort. You suspect foul play of her,but you just dont know why at first.... Her hat is less than likable though^^
    Everything I argee with you!!
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

Junior Member assassinX is on a distinguished road assassinX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 12:57 AM
    Threads

my enemy is a person from RO
    born to kill...

Senior Member Blaze auku is on a distinguished road Blaze auku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 08:36 AM
    Threads

kid buu is the best and my fav
    MY HEART IS IN THE DARKNESS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIENDS
    YUNFEI
    DEMONFOXGIRL
    BEATRICE
    LONELYFOX
    FOX SPIRIT

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Itachi from naruto is pretty kewl...

Member Apple-Chan is on a distinguished road Apple-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2005 12:55 PM
    Threads

Queen Beryl - Sailor Moon

Come on. An evil queen named after a wooden storage compartment for various objects is just "kewl". ;p

Well, I honestly think it was. :s

This Is No

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

I never thought Sailor Moon enemies were very scary or strong and stuff... o.O

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    Threads

my fav enimy akabane kurudo

Closed Thread

Thread Information