AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Saga Trace

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Saga Trace

From Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar. :3

Took me three days to trace cause the lines in the original were horrid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Saga.png‎
Views:	170
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	1819   Click image for larger version

Name:	Saga.jpg‎
Views:	165
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	1822  
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 06:47 PM
    Threads

well you did a good job of tracing i don't know wait for another person to post cause i need to stare at it for a long time
    bang wowowo

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

looks good to me (no logos hidden in this one) but why does it seem like the trace is wider (realative to height) then the original, it doesn't seem like it was stretched... maybe i'm just not awake enough yet.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

not a bad trace but how come use used a different colour for the girl on the right of her bangs for the outline there...

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by acamori
    looks good to me (no logos hidden in this one) but why does it seem like the trace is wider (realative to height) then the original, it doesn't seem like it was stretched... maybe i'm just not awake enough yet.
    That's funny, it seemed like the original was the one skewed out of perspective, like it was smooshed together or something. It felt that the trace turned out to be more accurate(?) to me. Was I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by escaflownemoon
    not a bad trace but how come use used a different colour for the girl on the right of her bangs for the outline there...
    I did? How? Or rather, what do you mean?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

to be honest, they both look like they're proportioned about right, so i can't really tell what's going on. i wouldn't worry about it, the trace looks good.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Flaming Child3 can only hope to improve Flaming Child3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 03:50 PM
    Threads

thats not a bad trace

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Flaming Child3 can only hope to improve Flaming Child3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i like it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it looks good

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It's called the edit button! Use it! Quit spamming my threads! Yeesh.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

What I mean is the outline used is black but if you look again at her bangs the outline changes to a reddish brown towards the front.

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

one thing should be made known you rock thats another one for your folder

[ True*Poet ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by escaflownemoon
    What I mean is the outline used is black but if you look again at her bangs the outline changes to a reddish brown towards the front.
    On Saga or Greta? Could you possibly show me what you mean? Oh wait, I see what you mean. Hmmm dunno why. Guess I was just... I don't know. >.>
    Last edited by Xian Pu; 12-21-2004 at 10:20 AM.

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Child3
    it looks good
    Hey stop it, you're killing the thread!!! Anyways, this trace seems great on how it is now.
    Are you good enough to survive the streets of Rockport and evade the cops?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Um, dude? This thread is like a year old- let it die.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

haha! it's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!! I hate zombie threads. Let good threads die.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    haha! it's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!! I hate zombie threads. Let good threads die.
    Just throw a phoenix down or cureaga on it- it'll re-kill the thread.

Closed Thread

Thread Information