AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Wallflower (manga)

Member Meiyu_chan is on a distinguished road Meiyu_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2004 05:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Wallflower (manga)

Anybody read "The Wallflower" manga?

I love you my master

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

I have ^_^ . Only the first issue tho. I like all of the guys except Yukinojo. Kyohei is my favorite tho. It's nice to find a manga with so many cool bishis.

Sunako-chan is funny. Lol.

I can't wait to read volume 2, this manga is hilarious! Like when Sunako decides to try and kill Kyohei with a rope and he's all seductive to her and she faints. That was funny...ok I'm babbling now, probably because of the time...

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

Senior Member Zake is on a distinguished road Zake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2005 09:44 PM
    Threads

D: to much wallflower, My sister loves it and it drives me nuts (its still a good book)

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's a really cool manga. I can see why your sister is obsessed. Lol.

Cult of Naraku

Member SnowDemon is on a distinguished road SnowDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2004 12:11 AM
    Threads

I want to read it, my friend told me it was really funny. *is still waiting for the day she can get her hands on it*

I only lost half my mind. The other half just.....left.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It IS really funny. I was laughing my arse off the whole time.

Especially when they were in the diner and all the girls were staring at them and the waitress asked for their order and they said "I just want a normal girl" Lol. Lots of nosebleeds and shoving. It was after they met Sunako of course ^^;

Cult of Naraku

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry for the double post, but I just had to say that I got the second volume...hilarious! I mean really, it was funny. I didn't like the cover much (bony fingers!). Inside Sunako-chan gets turned into a real lady...or is she? *shifty eyes* I don't want to give too much away, but let's just say there is an incident in the basement involving her, the 4 guys, and a mystery person...make sense? I hope so. The outcome is romantic =^.^= I was very pleased. You will be too! I'm sad tho because the next issue doesn't come out until April! *cries*

Cult of Naraku

Closed Thread

Thread Information