AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 95 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45 85 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2642

Thread: Inuyasha: The Tale Of The Foretold Marrige - The Beginning

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Kikyou's eyes narrowed when Tach called her one of Naraku's flunkies. "Fool!" she hissed, pulling back the arrow as she aimed at him. "I am not under Naraku's command and you know it," she hissed. "I won't allow you to accomplish what you seek. Killing Naraku is all well and good, but release Onigumo? That is something that won't be tolerated. He is a man full of greed, having a lust for power and nothing else. He's the one that caused Naraku to be created, the one that's the abomination," she stated, letting her arrow fly at Tach.

Saiyaka's eyes narrowed when she heard Kikyou's words, and she let out a bit of a hiss, her eyes flashing with anger. Oh, she would pay dearly for those words, indeed she would. She just hoped that Tach wouldn't kill the damned priestess. That was reserved for Saiyaka and Saiyaka alone, as far as she was concerned. "Just...hurry and...Get here..." she whispered weakly to the mirror, even though she was sure that Tach wouldn't be able to hear her.

Naraku laughed softly when he heard the conversation going on between Kikyou and Tach, shaking his head. "Pitiful, the both of them," he stated, closing his eyes for a moment. "Kill me? Neither of them could possibly be able to accomplish that," he said in an amused voice as he watched the two in the mirror. He then looked down, noticing the anger that was on Saiyaka's face. "Hmph...You wish to kill the woman, don't you?" he asked.

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:58 PM
    Threads

As Kikyou's arrow flew towards me, I felt a strong spike from Saiyaka's arua, she was right below me. When I relized it again Kikyou's arrow was practically in my face. I just barely reached up and grabbed it out of the air, I threw it to the side and drew my sword slicing it through the air sending Kikyou flying from the wind blast. She went through a paper door and I heard quite a bit of crashing and banging.

"Good, with luck she hit every last vase, glass, or other potentially sharp object in there," I said with a smirk.
    I sheathed my blade and then looked at the floor, this whole time I had been moving up. Thinking Naraku had kept her somewhere in the upper part of the castle. Well I suppose I was wrong.
    "Screw walking back down all those stairs, I'm going the easy way," I said cracking my knuckles.

I cracked my neck and then jumped into the air, when I reached the ceiled I turned myself around and used my feet to propell me down to the floor, I went shoulder first through the floor. I spun myself around again and then kicked in the first floor below me. Wood and plaster fell into the basement of the building as I landed on one knee about 10 feet away from Naraku and Saiyaka.
    "Well, I dont think I am going to be doing that again anytime soon," I said as I coughed with all the dust in the air," But atleast I found where you were hidding."

The One I Love Very Much: Chibi-chan

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saiyaka would usually have rolled her eyes, but this time she didn't. She had an angered look on her face despite the fact that she also looked exhausted. Her hand was hovering over the hilt of the katana that she had Totosai forge about a year and a half ago. "Why?" she asked, her breathing still strained a little. "Why are...you here?" she demanded, her voice filled with furry at the moment. He had crossed so many lines at this point that she was furious with him, and it showed in her eyes as the glowed for a moment. "Bombs...Guns...Comming here," she whispered, pressing herself against Naraku. "Leave..."

Kuro turned towards Tach, holding is mirror out towards the half demon that stood before him, looking ready to try and suck his soul in. However he was stopped from a mental command from Naraku, and stepped back, lowering the mirror.

"I want to know the same thing that Saiyaka wants to know," Naraku stated, eying Tach. "You went against what she asked of you. Sure, she didn't say it directly, but she still wanted you to stay away from here while she was giving me my energy back," he said, shaking his head. "You're not quite as loyal to the person you claim to love as your wife is, sadly," he sighed, patting Saiyaka on the head a little. "Of course...You'll probably just try and state that I have her under my control again, that I've put a spell on her..."

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Actually no I wasnt going to say anything like that," I said getting to my feet again," I actually was here becuase it was a great oppertunity. I realize that Saiyaka is angery with me, hell I know she is furious. However, I am more loyal to her than anyone else on this planet. Yeah I may have come here against her wishes, but I am only doing as she wished."
    "What is that suppose to mean," Naraku asked.

"It means that I am keeping the promise that I made to her almost 5 years ago now. After I first relized I had fallen in love with her, I had made a promise to help her get her father back no matter what. Yeah it was hard to keep, becuase half of the promise ment I couldnt kill you off. It was also hard becuase I didnt know how to get her father out of you back then, but things have changed. So you see, I am here to get back her father, as promised," I said walking out of the dust.
    "And how do you plan on doing taking Onigumo from me, I doubt you have been able to change that much," Naraku asked as he seemed to hide behind Saiyaka some.

"Oh I have learned a few new tricks here and there, these past four years have been an eye opener for me. I have relaized just exactly how to use my power to its full extent, for more than just fighting," I said stopping just infront of them," You see, I have learned to manipulate my aura, like and extension of my body. But unlike my body, it can infaltrate any solid substance, including flesh. And once inside, it can seek out and extract anything within that solid mass. May it be anything from a certain mineral from inside a rock, or a compressed soul within a mass of demon crap."

Senior Member cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2005 08:41 PM
    Threads

Is it a good game?
    Who he fears death is in denial

I need pepole to do my drity work

Don't mess with my brother chaosblade,sesshomarh,og_loc58,Glitch4.0

My sister is Lady Dragon,Crystal Rose,Wiz,ShawdowQueenJustAGirl,

My crew chaosblade,sesshomarh,og_loc58,Lady Dragon,159,Crystal Rose

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saiyaka still glared at Tach, even thought the news of this new ability was great news and that he could probably get her father back. However, she also knew that he was dead set on killing Naraku afterwards, plus she wasn't sure if one could survive without the other anymore. That was the one big thing that she was frightened of now. She hadn't gotten to thinking about this until two years ago, actually, and now that Tach could probably fish her father from out of Naraku, she was scared about him doing it.

"Hmph...Very good...However you're forgetting one little thing," Naraku said, smirking a little. "I doubt that once you get Onigumo out of my system, that you'll still be able to kill me," he chuckled. "You never saw Saiyaka before she became aware of who she was, did you? You never saw how well we...got along in a sense," he added, his grin growing with each word. "The girl will not let any harm come to me, and she's having doubts about taking Onigumo from me as well..."

(( Gah! It would be if people like you wouldn't spam up the board! ))

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh really now, well I dont remember killing you was part of the promise so...I wont," I said with quick smile.
    "Huh," Naraku said with a dumb founded look on his face.
    That one threw him for a loop, I think even the other kid that was there almost fell on his @ss. I had just said one thing I never thought I would here myself say, but what were the chances that Narkau would just let me take Onigumo. And then kill him, the procedure of taking one thing out of another, was tricky enough as it was. Taking one person out of another person would take alot of my energy, and the other person to remain perfectly still through the entire operation. And I highly doubted that Naraku would be willing to stand still for something like that.

"If you let me take Onigumo from your body...all of him, then I will let you live. Its as simple as that," I said looking strait at Naraku," Its that, or we get into a big never ending battle, where the only thing that will come out of it are both our deaths. And I dont think either of us want that."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

( Meep...There's no way that's going to happen...*sweatdrops* )

Naraku's eyes narrowed, "What do you take me for, a fool?! There's no way that you'd ever be able to kill me off," he hissed. "Not unless you kill everthing created from me! Kagura, Kanna, Kuro, and yes...Even Saiyaka," he growled. "Saiyaka is me, you fool...That's why she's attached to me, feels like she has to protect me," Naraku stated. "Even if you kill me, I could decide to reform again, probably from Saiyaka's body, seeing as she's the closest," he hissed.

Saiyaka blinked a bit, looking at Naraku now, a slightly confused look on her face. Naraku was now bluffing, quite a bit at this point. She had figured that he would, but not so soon and not with such a wild story. Heck, even she could see in his eyes that her master was lying. Why didn't he just go with the fact that he himself didn't know what would happen if he and Onigumo split appart? He knew very well that he didn't know what would happen.

"There is no way that I'm going to be letting Onigumo out of this body!" Naraku hissed, his anger rising. "There's no way in hell!" he growled. "You're just going to have to try and force him out of me and see what happens," he said in a rather fierce voice.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Always want to do it the hard way, I will never understand that. But oh well, if that's how you want it," I said shurging my shoulders.
    I shook my head for a second and then turned around, letting my arms sway as I did. But when they swung back around and my hand past by my sword I grabbed ahold of it, and what seemed like a blink of an eye to Narkau I had unsheathed my sword and had allready spun around. He wasnt expecting me to make a move considering Saiyaka was right there, but my blade didnt get even close to Saiyaka. But went right into his right hand shoulder and into the wall behind him. I watched his face carefully as it the pain spread across it, the blood just barely started to seep from his shoulder when I pulled my blade back out and moved back to where I was before.

"Well do you still want to fight, or do you want to reconsider my offer. I have gotten much stronger over these past four years, and I AM stronger than you are. Like it or not, you are now the one looking at bad odd's. And dont think I wont get Onigumo from you, because I will" I said as a drop of blood fell from the tip of my sword.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naraku glanced down at the cut shoulder, then looked at Tach, his eyes challenging him. "Go right ahead and try taking the mortal," he said in a rather daring voice. "Let's see what happens when you do it," he whispered, a smirk crossing his face. He still stood where he was, knowing that even if he were to raise, Saiyaka would probably find some strength to get to her feet and protect him. Tach really didn't seem to notice this, nor did he seem to consider what might happen if he was seperated from his core and his core was seperated from him.

Saiyaka's eyes widened when she caught the scent of the blood and her eyes saw it running down Naraku's arm now. Slowly, she placed a hand over the wound and her aura moved across it, healing the injury. Of course, this took away some more of her energy, but she didn't seem to mind it. She kept her eyes off of Tach for a moment as she made sure that the wound closed properly, then she set her gaze on her husband. It was cool and still angered gaze as her eyes narrowed and flashed again.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Damd it, what the hell am I going to do now. I can't intimidate this guy, and with Saiyaka right there I can't take her father out, nor can I attack Naraku. Sh!t why does this always have to be so difficult, if I could just get Saiyaka away from here somehow," I thought to myself.
    Narkau looked at me, I could tell he was just waiting for my next move, I wasnt letting my confusion and desperation show. I kept a calm and collected smile on my face as I thought out my next move. But then a little voice in my head told me something quite interesting.
    "Really now," I said alloud.

"What now, are you talking to yourself," Naraku asked thinking I was going crazy.
    "Yup, just talking to myself as I come up with a good way to end this," I said laughing," However I dont belive I can do this on my own. Some help here guys."
    With that Narkau felt a slight breaze and Saiyaka seemed to dissapeared from him arms, he had to blink a few times before he realized something had just happened to her. He heard something move to his side and looked towards it, my brother Senshi had Saiyaka in his arms. A hand over her mouth.

"What, where did you come from," Naraku said as he was about to turn towards him.
    But before he could get anywhere, two pairs of arms came out of no where and held him tight and still. Kohaku and Taro had been hiding in the shadows and jumped out just after Senshi got Saiyaka.
    "Oopsy, looks like someone wasnt paying much attention," I said in a sarcastic surprised voice," Nice timing Kohaku, I was starting to wonder if you were going to make it."

"Sorry about that, Inuyasha had me held up with a few things," Kohaku said looking to me.
    "Figures...well, hold our pacient tightly now," I said as my aura started to grow from around me," You may feel a little tingly feeling as I rip the poor enslaved soul from your body, but dont worry, the whole thing is compleatly painless. Trust me I allready tried a few things on myself, and if its safe enough for an idiot like me, its fine for a demented demon...blob thing."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saiyaka's eyes widened when she found herself away from Naraku and tried to struggle against Senshi's, attempting to get out of his arms. She even tried to bite him to get loose. Right at this point in time, having never thought that she could, she really hated Tach. She managed to pry his brother's fingers away from her mouth, trying to summon up some strength that would get her away from him.

Naraku scowled, looking between the two boys that held him back. "...So be it! Try what you will, Tach," he hissed, looking angery yet pleased at the same time. Hopefully things would go well for him, and Onigumo wouldn't be able to survive without him. If things went worse than he hoped, the worst case senario for him would be that he wouldn't be able to survive without Onigumo. Naraku barely even struggled against the two boys.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I closed my eyes and started to focus my aura, this was really hard to do. And on such a large scale, I hadnt done anything more than pulling shards of broken glass out of my arm. Yeah I also pulled out a crystal from a rock once and gave it to Siayaka, but that was about it. I wasnt even sure if my body would last.

"Just to let everyone here know ahead of time, if I do end up collapsing during or after this procedure. No one touch me, chances are you will die along with me," I said opening my eyes and smiling at everyone," Wish me luck...and hope that we dont encounter the worst case senario."
    "Worst case senario, you never said anything about that," Taro said as he held Naraku.
    "Nope, thats becuase it really is the worse case senario. Mine and his aura's mix, and with a catostrofic internal explosion of energy, both of die," I said the power around me built.

"Well then hold on maybe there is another way," Senshi said getting worried.
    "Nope to late, power is to high. Wish me luck," I said as I winched from the pain it caused me.
    What appeared to be a hand formed from my aura reached out from me, I rased my own hand and the aura hand mimicked my own. I looked at Naraku and reached for him, and soon as my aura went into his. I could see it working, Narkau winched slightly also. I knew this was working so I went for it, his heart, that was were Onigumo was.

"Here we go, Taro, Kohaku scatter. Dont touch him anymore," I yelled out as my aura started to glow and a mass emerged from Naraku.
    I tried as much as I could to keep the pain down, but it was alot to take. I felt him within my hand and I was pulling him out, the light got brighter and I could see a form inside of it. And then I felt the slack, he was out. And with him emerging it got so bright and began to shake the entire castle. It even blew over Taro and Kohaku becuase they were standing too close. Light seeped through ever crack in the castle and a high pitch cry was heard as the building started to crumble. And then...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

( Oy...You can't just cut off the post with a 'and then...'! I don't know what you're planning, so I dare not add to the 'and then' part. Which gives me very little to work with... )

Saiyaka froze when she heard the words come out of Tach's mouth. "You might die with me?" she thought, her eyes widening, wild with anger along with despaire. If he died trying to do this, she would fall appart, no doubt about it. Letting out a cry, she still fought against Senshi's hold on her, finding the strenght that she was hoping for as the castle was beginning to collapse. "No..." she gasped out, falling out of Senshi's arms and trying to get to Tach and Naraku. Tears were in her eyes, the fear of not knowing what was going to happen to either of them catching hold of her.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry about that, my pager started going off and I thought I had a fire call. I just typed in a few perioids and hit the submit and ran downstairs...of course, it was just a anouncment about a meeting we have on monday. I was pist to say the least. I wil try and not to do it again, sorry)

The building stopped shaking, dust and a few pebled from the ceiling and the walls, but the light and very loud cry was gone. Taro and Kohaku got to their feet, Taro had bumped his head pretty good and was a tad dazed, Kohaku helped him up and the two looked around.
    "Well, that sucked," Taro said rubbing his head.
    "Yeah, and look at Naraku," Kohaku said looking down at Naraku.

He was fine, out cold but fine. The procedur from the looks of it went fine, actually it went perfectly, for in the center of the room stood a very dazed man. His face had a look of complete shock to it, becuase he found himself outside of Naraku's body.
    "Glad to see that worked," I said from inside a cloud of dust," I got all of you as well, no limbs are missing. That was a possibility you know."
    Everyone looked at where I was talking from, the dust soon started to clear and then revealed where I had landed. Not in the best of places, I was pretty banged up to say the least. I had blood running down my foread and one of my eyes was shut. My other arm had been broken and it was painfully noticable becuase the bone was sticking right out. One of my legs was underneight a large part of the stone foundation, the rest of me was covered in small cuts and bruises.

"Yeah, that hurt just a little," I said with a laugh and a cough," Now would anyone like to help me up or are you just all gonna stare are me for the rest of the day."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

( You know...Just for that, I'm going to have something very messed up happen...Though I'll have to think for a while what it will be...I think I'm gonna go for an 'X' kind of thing! *grin* )

Saiyaka slowly got to her feet, staggering back a little when she finally stood up. She looked around the room, though it didn't take long for her to spot her father and took even less for the tears to come to her eyes. For a moment, she was tied betwee who to go to first. In the end, she decided to pass by Senshi and asked him to take care of Tach as she tried to make her way to her father. However, she could hardly stand, and only took a few more step before she fell forward, heading towards the ground. She prepared for the impact, but it didn't come.

Onigumo had her in his arms, having shaken himself out of the shock of suddenly being out of the open with no explaination. He looked down at her, not saying anything as though he was at a loss for words. After a moment of just looking down at Saiyaka, he pulled her close to him, running a hand through her hair a few times. "Saiyaka...You've gone through so much, haven't you?" he asked, his voice soft with worry. "Such a foolish child you are," he said with a small chuckle when she just gave a small shake of her head. "Stubborn, too..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: You are cruel, very very cruel...I but suppose since I left you in such a hurry I deserve it )

"Thats a sight I have been waiting far to long to see," I said as I smiled as best I could.
    "Brother!" Senshi called to me as he, Taro and Kohaku ran to me.
    They all stopped and Taro knelt down by my side, Senshi quickly moved the rock off my leg. When he did I moved my leg around alittlet, the rock was large, but luckily it wasnt broken.
    "Where's Naraku," I asked as I leaned up.

"Over there on the ground, he is out cold, and is dosent look like he will be waking up any time soon," Kohaku said looking over his shoulder at Naraku.
    I nodded my head and signed, I reached up and keyed the bottons on my radio so I could call everyone else who was still outside.
    "Everyone, the operation was a sucess. You can all stand down, Keisou, get Inuyasha and Kagome and bring them to my position. We have a few things we need to tie up down here," I said over the radio.

"You got it boss, Inuyasha is right here with me on the cliff. He should be there soon," Keisous voice said over the radio.
    "Good, we can finally get this all over with," I said my hand dropping from the radio.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

( You're going to have to have somebody kill Naraku when he awakens...Cause that's part of meh big, not really engenious plan...Haha! Hmm...Maybe Kikyou should go about it? Unless you don't want her dead just yet... )

Saiyaka looked at her father and smiled, tears running down her cheeks as she managed to wrap her arms tightly around him. Everything was fine with him, no defects or anything like she was fearing. Though he could come up with them at any moment, she knew that everything would be just fine. A part of her was also happy that Naraku was going to be fine. Shaking that aside, though she snuggled up against her father, "Every single bit of that, I got from you," she whispered softly.

Onigumo laughed at this, shaking his head a little. "Yes, I'm pretty sure that you recieved everything from me," he told her, gently brushing a hand against her cheek. "All that energy and you still manged to talk and even stand," he said softly. "You're also quite strong, though I'm sure that's a trait that you aquired all on your own, Sai," he whispered, now scooping her up into his arms and lifting her up as he got to his feet. He looked over to Tach, then back to Saiyaka, who gave a small nod. Smiling as he watch his daughter curl up closer to him, he headed towards Tach. "I owe you much," he stated as he looked to Tach.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Now your making me nervous, I better start preparing for anything now.)

"You dont owe me a thing, except for maybe a drink a little later," I said as I strugled to get to my feet.
    "Tach you moron just sit down allready," Senshi grumbled as I tried to get up.
    I just ignored Senshi and strugled to my feet, I finally got up, though a little wobbly I soon got my footing and looked Onigumo strait in the eye. He was exactly the kind of person I thought he would be, he looked strong, and even though I heard alot of about how he was an evil person at heart. I had a feeling all those years inside Naraku has changed him.

"It's good to finally meet the father of the women I love, I have heard much of you Onigumo," I said as I reached my working arm to shake his hand.
    "And I of you...er, through Naraku anyways. From what I was able to gather while imprisoned inside Naraku, you love my daughter very much am I right?" Onigumo asked as he supported Saiyaka and at the same time reached out and shook my hand.
    "Ha, yes I do love her very much. But at this point in time I am imagining she is rather anoyed with me, I kinda promised her I wouldnt interfear with her and Naraku this time around," I said laughing a little ashamed of my actions.

Before Onigumo could respond to that, Inuyasha and Kagome along with 5 of his guards jumped down into the basement. I was a little surprised by Kagome, she seemed to have had become stronger, again I was surprised. One of the guards had Mutsuki in his arms, and when the kid caught sight of me and Saiyaka he bounded from the guards arms and came running.
    "Daddy...Mommy," he screamed as he ran towards us.
    "He kiddo, what are you doing here," I said as I turned towards Mutsuki and knelt down so I could grab him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

( You should be very worried! *grin* )

Saiyaka chuckled a little when she heard Tach request a drink later, and she shook her head a bit. "I'm...so tired..." she whispered, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh. "Too tired...to yell," she added. "Off the hook...for now," she told Tach before she went still in her father's arms, breathing softly.

At first, Onigumo looked a little frightened when she suddenly went limp in his arms, then sighed when he saw that she was still breathing. "Just asleep," he said with a smile. He then looked to Mutsuki, who had come along with the others. "This is...My grandson, I take it?" he asked, smiling a little more. "Hmph...I sure don't look like a grandfather," he laughed, shaking his head a little.

He then looked to Inuyasha, who was staring at him. His eyes narrowed a little, and it seemed that there was still hatered for the half demon in him. However, he said nothing to Inuyasha as he let out a sigh. "I suppose that we should be heading back," he said, looking away from Inuyasha and back to his daughter, who was asleep in his arms. "She needs to regain her strength..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I whole heartedly agree," I said raising a hand in the air as I knelt next to Mutsuki," Inuyasha, I think it would be best to...secure Narkau. Bring him back to the camp sight, but unharmed. I have a few questions for him."
    I scopped up Mutsuki in my one good arm and started to make my way towards the large whole I had made in the cieling. I jumped out of the basement and just barely was able to land on my feet, I was about to fal over again when Miroku reached out and grabbed ahold of me. Him and Sango were standing there along whit Shippou and Kokoru, they looked generally banged up from fighting. But nothing too serious.

"You guys know that you look horrible right," I said with a smile.
    "You dont look so good yourself," Shippou said as he leanded against the wall.
    "Smartass," I grumbled.
    Behind me I heard something slam open, when I turned around I saw Onigumo bringing Saiyaka up a thing of stairs that led up from the basement. A large sweatdrop rolled down the back of my head.
    "You know, I would really appreciate it if people would tell me that there are stairs like that. Then maybe next time I wont have to drill myself through a freakin floor," I grumbled aloud as I started to walk out of the castle.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Onigumo chuckled and looked at Tach, raising a brow a little. "You know, you have eyes...You can always try and look," he stated. "Then again, you were worried about Sai, so I can't blame you for not wanting to search for stairs when you could just bust a hole in the floor," he said with a grin as he followed Tach out of the castle.

Back with the others, the detachment from Naraku, Kuro, was glaring at the people that were still in the castle. He looked to Naraku, then at the others again. "What are you to do with me?" he asked, looking ready to defend himself if he needed to.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Inuyasha heard the small boy and looked towards him, he instantly thought of Kanna when he saw the kid. Inuyasha just shook his head at the thought of another scilent kid around the camp.
    "We are going to take you along with Naraku back to our camp, and I trust you wont put up much of a fuss about it," Inuyasha said looking at the boy.

"I wont allow you to take lord Naraku," the boy said lifting his mirror up.
    But before he could attempt to take Inuyasha's soul, someone from behind him simply snatched his mirror. When the boy looked behind him Kagome just smiled and walked back over to Inuyasha.
    "I think maybe we should get rid of this," Kagome said still smiling.
    Kagome took the mirror and tossed it to the side, it landed right on a large rock and shattered. The broken peices of glass fell to the ground as the boy watched.

"Allright, guys, tie this bastard up and bring him back to the camp. We are done here," Inuyasha said as him and Kagome turned around to leave.
    Kohaku and Taro were also just leaving as Inuyasha and Kagome were, Inuyasha had become alot more sensable these past four years. He really did make a great leader, however Kohaku and Taro still remembered the old Inuyasha. And they couldnt get the fact that they were under his command, this did kinda join just before they left.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Onigumo followed Tach to the camp, he began to speak to him of different things, wanting to know all that he could about the husband of his daughter. "So...You and Saiyaka are married now," he said softly. "A child at that, too. Plus she's gotten so strong," he said with a smile. "I'm thinking that I have to owe you a lot more than just a drink," he stated. "You not only saved me from Naraku, but you also took great care of Saiyaka. You loved her and cared for her durring the long time that I couldn't, and I have to thank you in more ways than just a drink," he whispered. "Though I don't know how I can repay you. Everything seems too little..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You dont have to repay me for anything," I said looking back at Onigumo," Just having you back, so that Saiyaka can be happy is all I need."
    I looked at Mutsuki who was walking by my side, I would have continued to carry him but I didnt want to get any blood on him. My arm was still rather broken, the bone wasnt noticable to anyone anymore becuase I covered it up with my sleave.

"Saiyaka has missed you alot, wich is why I made it my primary goal to get you back for her. Just recently, I had faked our own deaths so that Naraku would think we were dead and would no longer bother us anymore. This was so I could train and find a way to free you from his body," I said as a small amount of blood started to drip from my sleave," I pushed myself harder then ever before to learn the right technique, it took me a year to find the technique, and then 3 to perfect to a point where I could use it. The fact that it worked, despite that I trained so hard was a miracle, and truthfully it didnt even work perfectly."

"What do you mean, I was taken out of Naraku without any problems," Onigumo stated.
    "Yes, that part worked perfectly. However, the person performing the technique, should come out unharmed by it. That is where I failed, I stretched my aura to thin and in return it constricted my internal organs, right now my own heart is having one hell of a time keeping up. I fear I may also have collapse a lung...or two," I said with a slight laugh as I looked back at Onigumo.

Closed Thread
Page 95 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45 85 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 105 ... LastLast

Thread Information