AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Has anyone here ever read the manga "Cross"?

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 03:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

Default Has anyone here ever read the manga "Cross"?

I posted this same question before in a different one of the forums but no one seemed to know the answer... hmm... Well since it is a shoujo I figured maybe someone who posts in here may have heard of it... well hopefully if not I have captured your interest and maybe you'll read it... it's a very good manga, I'm just looking to see if anyone else has heard of it.

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 07:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I have read Cross. (This really belongs in Supernatural...) It's about a guy who exorcises demons. He's the son of a Catholic priest and a nun, and he's also supposed to be the fulfilment of some prophecy or some such. It does have some romantic under currents, but it's mostly supernatural. At least, as of the end of volume 1. I thought that it was good, but it isn't something I would buy.
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Closed Thread

Thread Information