AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hero

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Hero

Another of my crappy screencap traces. I'm not going to change anything cause I traced this image complete. However, do you see anything that I missed?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hero.png‎
Views:	62
Size:	840.1 KB
ID:	1764   Click image for larger version

Name:	Face Fault #1.jpg‎
Views:	51
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1765  
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

looks good, though you might want to remove the remnants of the divx logo from the character on the right. other than that it looks good.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The one on the left is the finished trace. Where are you talking about? Cause I don't see it. Unless you're talking about my name?
    Last edited by Xian Pu; 12-16-2004 at 05:25 PM.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yeah, it's in the one on the left i circled it below. i'm not sure why it's there doesn't seem like it should be at all if you did it how i thought you did. anyways, it's obvious on my laptop screen, it'd probably be hard to see on a regular monitor.

Name:	untitled.JPG‎
Views:	44
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	1773  
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm on a seventeen inch monitor and I swear to all the saints in heaven that I do not see the logo. I'm looking and squinting to where you're pointing out and I don't see it. Must be going blind. And yeah, it's really weird that it'd show up at all considering the layer with the logo should be under the current BG layer. Hrm...

Can you still see it?

Name:	Face Fault #1a.jpg‎
Views:	46
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	1774  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

well i don't see it in the picture you posted last, but it is in the others (or my eye's are doing very strange, and very consistent tricks) i think you got it though.

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yeah i can see it on the previous ones too.........must be a laptop thing. But anyways the new one has it all erased and the trace is superb, good job

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Funny can you do a parody of King of Bandit Jing (just asking)

[ True*Poet ]

Closed Thread

Thread Information